naibsel

Aug 26, 2018
Well this game isn't for me, which is fine.
couple of notes I wanted to share
I liked this game it was well written
you should put the 'are you 18 or older' after the start of the game so people can adjust there settings.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
It started as something I like with the female mc being a lesbian and turned into something else I like with the female mc becoming a futa. There's also pretty good animation and there was nothing forced. Didn't expect the tone of the story to turn out the way it did either which isn't bad.

Tanis3120

Feb 9, 2020
Alright, I found 13 statues which allowed me to unlock 2 of the secrets. Couldn't find anymore and it's damn hard to spot those. So, anyway...for anyone wondering here are the locations of the so-called statues.

*Located at the chemistry class after that professor's lesson end
*Located at the place where running takes place
*Located after Jane & Hannah changes their clothes
*Located at the outside of the Shabby's Pub [Left side on the wall]
*Located on the bar table where the drinks are served
*Located inside of the stalls [Bar]
*Located on the table where the customers are sitting [You have to choose to sit with Peter in order to spot that but it only shows up right after the group decided to leave]
*Located under the chair where Jane & Anna are sitting [After the pub scene takes place]
*Located at the cafeteria [It shows up right after Tiffany and the evil angels shows up...right on one of the cups]
*Located next to the tv inside of Jane's room where you have to choose what to do at the weekend
*Located at the beach after you spot Tiffany & the Dude...next to them
*Located on the stairs where you meet with Marie & Rachel
*Located at next to stalls where you spot Lynne [smoking red-headed lady]
Thank you for this!

I found the other two in these locations:
*Located in hallway when you first get to school (Lower left hand corner)
*Located in classroom after Lucas first sits down and talks to MC, Lisa and Himiko (Right side of the screen)

nopfunatic

Oct 17, 2017
Wow, this game is almost perfect. Sexy (if a bit many) characters, promising so far story.
There are just two small details bothering me...
Any chance for a no-balls edition?

Reactions: ajkl
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes