Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You can't know this for a fact if you haven't actually played beyond that point. A lot of people haven't played through the third episode yet, which contains a lot of background information on their history and a serious discussion on this topic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr: game is good probably maybe even best futa game (have to check out SP) but can't overcome 1 bois dislike for people justifying themselves with (magic) drugs

S3KR3T

Oct 14, 2020
So far I've found 9/15 of those little bastards in Episode 3

Edit: double thanks to Pak1239 and SmirgL14
For screenshot #11 - pick "Focus / Compose Yourself / Let Your Mind Wander"
For screnshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x
For screnshot #13 when making an appointment to Vivian to massage Anna pick: any option --> "Thanks! Just please don't mention anything about... you know..." --> any option --> "Fuck.. only after you keep your end"
For scenshot #14 - take the pill then dance with new girl

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I'm also having a problem with unlocking some scenes - #4 and #5 from Episode 3 to be exact
Though the little secret hunt seems fun....I'm just too bad at it....or just too distracted :sneaky:
Take shots 6 and 7...I would not even think of looking for the secret...too much going on :ROFLMAO:
So thanks for pointing out some of these (y)

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
Oh, je pense que je me suis peut-être mal exprimé. Je voulais savoir si le patch continuait à fonctionner sur la v.03 s'il continuait à fonctionner et changeait les relations pour le contenu 0.3... Pas s'il était compatible mdr et je pense avoir ma réponse ici

Vous pensez pouvoir le patcher vous-même ?

Merci
[/CITATION]
Oh, I think I might have misspoken. I wanted to know if the patch continued working on v.03 if it continues working and changes the relationships for 0.3 content... Not if it was compatible lol and I think I have my answer right here

Think you could patch it yourself?

THX
no need , it works perfectly Capture d’écran 2024-01-26 à 09.11.31.png

Reactions: Johan_0000

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I feel like this game will need some sort of guide mode for the different paths sometime in the next couple builds.
If you are right, the game does need a guide, to see where you earn the most points, whether from Love or Corruption. I don't know if Lisa could be the MC's girlfriend given the failure of her confession. Or if Lisa and Himiko are a couple that's why she was rejected, the only ones who love the MC are Marianne and Vivian. It's a shame you can't get the new girl and Marianne on that night at the end of this update. I hope the new version has action on our MC's mother and her (Coito) XD

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Do you also consider 8 days almost a month? :ROFLMAO:
You're comparing a 26% difference to a 58% difference. Sure I rounded up. Idk why we care this much about choice of words. 7 months, 12 months. Idgaf, hopefully the game doesn't take a long ass time to update again.

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get scenes ep 3 - 1, ep 3 - 4, and ep 3 - 5 on the gallery ?
3-1 is when you're in himiko room, choose option that kinda lead to you wanting her to see yourself naked again i believe
3-4 is when you do physical examination try, you can let you're mind wander first two time but last time have to focus, than choose to let them help

Last edited:

alexey2020202

Mar 15, 2020
3-1 is when you're in himiko room, choose option that kinda lead to you wanting her to see yourself naked again i believe
3-4 is when you do physical examination try, you can let you're mind wander first two time but last time have to focus, than choose to let them help
unlocked 3-4, but still nothing on 3-1 unless there was something on episode 2 or 1 that i miss, and still can't figure out 3-5

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I think I missed something in a earlier chapter I never got this option even tho she knows about the MC's penis.

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
unlocked 3-4, but still nothing on 3-1 unless there was something on episode 2 or 1 that i miss, and still can't figure out 3-5
Yeah I think I missed something in a earlier chapter I never got this option even tho she knows about the MC's penis.
So when you go to Himiko room it should have these two option, choose tell her it's fine and then choose ask if she want to see it again will trigger 3-1

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
I'm also having a problem with unlocking some scenes - #4 and #5 from Episode 3 to be exact
I discovered 4 more aside from yours,
- 1st is from Gym 3
- 2nd is at the club
- 3rd is when messaging the aunt, dont send her dick pic yet, and it will trigger this scene for the hint
- 4rd is actually after 3-4 scene, when you do physical exam, let your mind wander either one or two times, but the last one you have to focus, it will leed to 3-4 scene where they help you with it

Im also at 13/15 hint for episode 3, already try every weekend event to 3* and still couldnt get the last two, maybe i missed both or 1 could be related to episode 3-5 scene that i also can't figure out

Last edited:
Reactions: ancoli and S3KR3T
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes