armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes. I've never seen a futa/trans game with main characters. it's another matter when futa is secondary as in other games. but I finally wanted to try something where futa now rules the sexual adventures... looking at this game, it seems like I can’t go wrong
This was my very first game with a Futa makes me want to try some of other well known ones as I thought this game was really well done.
You can try the one in my right signature then.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
this game is great imo, do u guys know any games that have similarities like this one? so i can play while waiting for another eps

silentndeadly

Apr 20, 2019
Made a Multi-Unlocker If Anyone Needs
(Updated to v0.3)
**Will work on Steam Version too

View attachment 3300056 View attachment 3300057 View attachment 3300058 View attachment 3300059
Magnificent, you magnanimous mastermind!
These unlockers might be more important now that paths are diverging. A normal play-through can't get every scene for this update, and that might get more and more frequent as time goes on.
Would this unlocker work for future updates, as well, do you think? :unsure:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Magnificent, you magnanimous mastermind!
These unlockers might be more important now that paths are diverging. A normal play-through can't get every scene for this update, and that might get more and more frequent as time goes on.
Would this unlocker work for future updates, as well, do you think? :unsure:
no. have to update every version

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Game is getting really fucking big. Quadruple-Q, you might want to think about switching from JPEG to WebP. If you just ran a converter on all your images at 80 quality you'd reduce the size of the game by about 70% and and at worst you lose a little dithering. Lossless would still take out 20-30%. Also consider AV1 instead of VP9 for video. I ran that opening scene in Episode 3 with blowing the bubble through Handbrake: 70MB to 4MB, no quality loss. Small enough I can attach it to this post.

Oh, and I updated the incest patch with those two lines from the club. I've run through a few times and didn't see anything else too egregious. Or SonsOfLiberty could do it better literally 2 minutes after me. NVM.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Having a HARD Time [v0.3.0] [Quadruple-Q]

Wincest Patch

Updated to v0.3.0 for public release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- - -

Last edited:

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
this game is great imo, do u guys know any games that have similarities like this one? so i can play while waiting for another eps
Right now you can try Eruption Emminent, and Futagenesis Unveiled although imo doesn't feel as good as this and EI but still if you have free time can try it.
Also, if you don't mind the grind and 2D games then Futa Quest have decent content too.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It'll be hard to wait for the next update without knowing if Jane will somehow get the paper where the blonde girl wrote her phone number. Such a passion can't end like that :cry: Maybe the leprechaun will have found the paper and kept it for Jane :unsure:

Reactions: Vanillafudge
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes