Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
The haydee games are alright (always been pretty niche) but I honestly feel like the steam workshop is 80% of the reason to get them. It's not a SUPER active modding community, but there are a decent number of folks making new content like weapons and maps. I've never much cared for the default campaign, but there's some pretty fun maps on the workshop that drop all the roguelike / backtracking / limited save bullcrap that most people find frustrating about the game.

There's also some uuh... shall we say "interesting" sfw and nsfw remodels of haydee :HideThePain:
Untitled.png

Dec 30, 2017
No clothes and skin colour options showing for Haydee character in my copy of the game. What I can do to make a nude and dark skin version of her?

I checked haydee.outfit with notepad++ and saw that there is no option for clothes and skin for her but in the outfit folder, there are Haydee clothes pngs are present which has a nude picture too! but how I can get it in the game? also want to change her color dark as in the game's preview shots have.

Please help!

PS: I downloaded this game's compressed 7zip file from mega. Haydee.2.v1.0.10, I thought that mega link has compressed zip for the updated version but it wasn't. :cry: Can anyone make a small update patch for me? I have a low data plan. :cry:

Last edited:

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone. so, three questions: 1) how do you remove the censorship on the nude, 2) is there the possibility to download a trainer that works and is not a virus? 3) steam mods and skins don't work in this version (F95) do they? where can i find them, outside of steam? Thank you

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Hello everyone. so, three questions: 1) how do you remove the censorship on the nude, 2) is there the possibility to download a trainer that works and is not a virus? 3) steam mods and skins don't work in this version (F95) do they? where can i find them, outside of steam? Thank you
Go into the Settings and then go into Game and you will see the Censored turn that to False
and for the MODS... Google them... they are out there

Reactions: bob danio

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
about mods
Find yourself a mod that you like at the steam workshop, then open that site
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and copy the page link of your desired mod. After its downloaded just put in the game folder rewritting everything that is required. All mods are mostly compatible due to a recent update

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If you need a trainer on this game, you really need help... I mean... come on....

Reactions: DevSteve

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I gotta ask. Is there a futa mod? I have FutaPotion installed but it's a Shemale mod (which is fine but still) The Shadow's futa version was smaller but it WAS Futa.

edit: If I press ctrl+space she freezes in place in crouched position and I can no longer control her.

Last edited:

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
The workshop has mods. An entire campaign, actual sex... scene with... thing. FutaPotion author made FutaHaydee mod but it's only used on the default model sadly. But there are dick variants now.
Damn nice, which is the campaign and sex mod?

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Damn nice, which is the campaign and sex mod?
It's one scene that you can't control but it showcases what it could be... the Author is .
The campaign (like a first game cuz you can climb) it's good so far. Although wish the inventory was bigger.

Reactions: aloxtheking

NEGA

May 5, 2017
does someone have the zip of the Jill-tentacle mod? it got pulled out of the workshop

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes