Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
anyone have saved copies of the mods for this? the old steamworkshop downloader site is apparently dead (steam forced them to shutdown) so that sucks

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
anyone have saved copies of the mods for this? the old steamworkshop downloader site is apparently dead (steam forced them to shutdown) so that sucks
Well,it was kinda bound to happen,steam wanted to take out the nsfw mods and well,its haydee,it was obvious that would never work,its a good game,but the mods make it even better and even the creators allowed and encouraged modders to work on it,so it is a huge dick move that steam does against the game community out of nothing,since it will only make things worse for the game...

Reactions: longsuper1

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Well,it was kinda bound to happen,steam wanted to take out the nsfw mods and well,its haydee,it was obvious that would never work,its a good game,but the mods make it even better and even the creators allowed and encouraged modders to work on it,so it is a huge dick move that steam does against the game community out of nothing,since it will only make things worse for the game...

Okay here is my thought on this.....
You are right.... Seraphimd2....
The Mods made the game way better than the orinal coders couldn't at the time
Just thinking of this as I type this....
Sense Steam shut down the Mods on their site.....
Could the Mod community have maybe gone to another site to put their Mods on and not left a forwarding address to keep Steam in the dark?

Reactions: tariktokluk

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Okay here is my thought on this.....
You are right.... Seraphimd2....
The Mods made the game way better than the orinal coders couldn't at the time
Just thinking of this as I type this....
Sense Steam shut down the Mods on their site.....
Could the Mod community have maybe gone to another site to put their Mods on and not left a forwarding address to keep Steam in the dark?
There was nexus and lovers but nexus kinda screwed thing up with his skyrim community and the most prolific modders simply abandoned it,as for lovers,i cant really say,never picked my haydee mods from there,most were for skyrim or darkest dungeon(and from creators that i do know and talk on the web)...i picked a bayonneta mod from a friend who downloaded from there,but never picked them myself,so i cant guarantee anything,you can ask around on steam community,there are people who do pass some mods by other channels,but you have to look around with some attention,as most of them tend to hide their mods by disguises to avoid detection,like the left 4 dead modders do

Reactions: tariktokluk

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
i had the darksiders 1.0.13 version, just need to get through the "-edith" thingy

cant seem to find them in the folder itself and the only instruction i had was from a russian picture i can never wrap my head around on. some help would be really appreciated, played almost till 80% with a trainer and map guide on my phone.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
i had the darksiders 1.0.13 version, just need to get through the "-edith" thingy

cant seem to find them in the folder itself and the only instruction i had was from a russian picture i can never wrap my head around on. some help would be really appreciated, played almost till 80% with a trainer and map guide on my phone.
Can you post the picture?

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
Can you post the picture?
Here is the thing, it says something about the target field but its in russian. And cant seem to find where i can target this. I think this is for the steam version. Any ways to activate the edith for a darksiders version? 1606592281649.png

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Game folder, select game.exe make a link, select link, open properties... That's how you do it... right? Are you using Darksiders Repack or?

Reactions: Anarchist1992

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
Game folder, select game.exe make a link, select link, open properties... That's how you do it... right? Are you using Darksiders Repack or?
by make a link, you mean making a shortcut (through right click, then click "make a shortcut" ?) forgive my misunderstanding. i am using a Darksiders Repack. i browsed and searched all the folders, it contains every piece that edith needs, like icons, items and what not. it even has files named " NAME HERE.edith ". i will try it though, will see if it helps. i was almost done until the countdown timer screws with me, panicking, then kaboom everybody without even getting in the hangar. i did trace a few mods online for the game but it requires me to sub in the steam workshop. will definitely give you an update and post so that everyone with the repack will have the help needed too. will beg the OP to pin the post if ever anyone encounters the same problem or " roadblock "

update: the task gave me an invalid path dialogue, tried it with both a space in between and without. it seems that there is no incorporation of the program. i think it needs a ".dll" file as i observed with the first game and a few other files too

Last edited:

Kennay

Nov 27, 2017
does anyone have the jill tentacles mod that was pulled off the steam workshop years ago?

EDIT: oh wait I just realized why I can't find it for haydee 2, it was originally for the first game whoops. Found the .pack file from the loverslab haydee thread page 52 and thought wtf am I suppose to do with this.

Last edited:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Hi everybody! Wow...a game based on Me? So how are you guys liking it?
It needs a third installment, IMO. And sex scenes, or at least some machines to use. Broader futa options... XD
But really, it's a good game. Kinda wish Steam didn't purge the outfits from workshop, but what you gonna do...

Reactions: 00nix
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes