Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.18] [Haydee Interactive]

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Haydee2-1.0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PJ95X

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Haydee2-1.0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Change Log? front page still lists most up-to-date file as 1.0.12

lknd14

Dec 15, 2017
Honestly would have been better if KA had gone more in this direction instead of trying to take itself too seriously.
I'm not sure what you mean by "take itself too seriously" or the "direction" you're referring to, TKA and Haydee have few things in common once you look past their covers, but in my opinion they both work well on their own.

I guess that's why they stand out from the rest of the indie games, it's a "Came for the ___, stayed for ____" situation, where obviously many will fill the first empty space with the protagonists, myself included.

Jodi00023.png

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Oh... the chubby version of killing antidote.
Honestly would have been better if KA had gone more in this direction instead of trying to take itself too seriously.

They did a third? Nice.
Haydee 2 took itself somewhat seriously, just without any direct dialogue since there are no living humans and HD512 doesn't speak. You're trying to escape a corporate facility that converts kidnapped girls into cyborg sex slaves. It's a pretty dark background lore.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Haydee 2 is a boring ass game with nothing to do other than to try out the 2 poses the game has to offer which get old the 5 mins u spend in the game. Its beyond me what people get from playing a puzzle solving game and that without any dialog 5 characters to fight in the game (which are all the same robot thing) the gun they give is shit which cant even be aimed properly. The surrounding is constipating. Also if you want to make a sexualised game with no sex at least put 25 to 30 costumes to wear, different walking styles, 10 hairstyles, 50 poses. Like comon devs. Basement dwellers have made so much more for games like skyrim and fo4 and dont even charge anything. Why would we want to play this crap when we can play skyrim with what ever kind of character we want to have with unlimited modifications.

Reactions: bob danio

axel9fr

Oct 18, 2017
Haydee 2 is a boring ass game with nothing to do other than to try out the 2 poses the game has to offer which get old the 5 mins u spend in the game. Its beyond me what people get from playing a puzzle solving game and that without any dialog 5 characters to fight in the game (which are all the same robot thing) the gun they give is shit which cant even be aimed properly. The surrounding is constipating. Also if you want to make a sexualised game with no sex at least put 25 to 30 costumes to wear, different walking styles, 10 hairstyles, 50 poses. Like comon devs. Basement dwellers have made so much more for games like skyrim and fo4 and dont even charge anything. Why would we want to play this crap when we can play skyrim with what ever kind of character we want to have with unlimited modifications.
Haydee 2 it's just a puzzle game with an ambiance and a story hidden in note, decor and staging, nothing more nothing less. I understand that this simplicity can rebuke people in 2024 and even if I like it, I think the game should bring more (death animations, more "monster", traps, choices...) .

Reactions: bob danio

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
The game is pretty cool, a bit too little ammo :sick:
and too many boobs, it's a bit irritating... in front of the mirror every day is enough for me:ROFLMAO::LOL:
I've two door keys, white and green.
How to open boxes?
Where to get a 2nd weapon? I already get ammo to 2nd gun but I don't have a weapon
How to craft ammo for basic weapons?

2.40 star(s) 14 Votes