Others Completed Haydee [v1.09.11] [Haydee Interactive]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
hold space or jump... but man all the links for this the mods are dead... anyone happen to have the widowmaker mod that steam got rid of forever ago?

Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone have the Mavis Dracula style mod by chance? Asking for a friend. lol No, seriously I am asking for a friend though. lol Thanks in advance mates. Stay safe everyone.(y):cool:

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
Excuse me, I know this is an odd question. Is there a mobile version of this? I noticed several sites tell me there was on the top of my search engine but.. you know how the internet can be. Do any of you know if there is actually a android/ISO version? If so could I know how to get it? If not I'd love to see it one day.

Last edited:

BrainPain

Apr 20, 2018
How do I get my game pad to work? In the game it shows " Settings Controlls,controllers" windows 10 has calibrated the pad.

jerbss

Aug 29, 2017
[FOR THE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO INSTALL THE GAME, SCROLL DOWN TO THE END]

This whole reply is way too late to be cared about, but maybe the size of it will attract enough attention to get the installation instructions changed.

windows defender:

program:win32/contebrew.alml

troyan?
Don't use windows defender, especially with cracked games. It will literally delete the crack and make the game unable to launch.

So I just figured out how to make it work, since I had the same problem you did with Haydee. You should first delete the old file and reinstall it, so you don't have the random openal32 that you downloaded. Then go to _CommonRedist inside Haydee 1.09.11. Then open the file OpenAL, and then the file 2.0.7.0, and then click/install oalinst. This should allow you to play game using the "launcher" (at the beginning of the Haydee 1.09.11 folder) after the "oalinst" is installed. I hope this helps.

So I tried to launch the game and it prompted me to install openal32, which I did. But now I get a 0xc00007b error. Can anyone advise me on what to do next?
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Haydee" to start playing.

Yeah, problem, closest thing to Haydee I'm seeing in there is haydee.dll and that's not working.
Haydee.exe should be changed to Launcher.exe in the installation instructions

Game doesn't start. I had to download Openal32.dll and then it says something about checking int logs. idk. also there's no "Haydee" option to click on. only Edith and launcher.
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Rx 570 4gb
Ram: Single-channel 8gb

I've never attempted to run Steam games from here like this before so idk what to do.
HOW TF DO I START THIS GAME?! I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR DAYS!
Keep getting the same Error "OpenAl32.dll" was not found
Can anyone help?

This was the answer to all your problems but isn't anymore.

the game does not start. error: the OpenAL32.dll file was not found. Can anyone help me?
bob danio try this go to and download and install the second file then reboot system then try to launch it let me know if this works
[OPENAL DOWNLOAD]
The site above doesn't exist anymore so I just used this but it should work a.o.k

You need to download and run the OpenAL installer called oalinst.exe, not just download the openal32.dll file like some people did.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
How do you use the controller? I haven't been able to find an option for it even though the settings imply that you can use one. It's working on other games, but nothing I do makes it work on this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote