Unity Abandoned Hayley King Episode One [v0.1] [NMA studio]

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Man, for a post criticizing someone else's writing, that was kind of a mess...
Just savage, lol.
As for the game itself the renders are really well done, but the game does need some serious work... good thing its a first version so there will (hopefully) be plenty of future updates to improve on everything else

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Running on PC, Pink and dark pink maxed 3 times... What next she says some shit and thats it. Is there anything else and if so what Dam button do i push cause Dale is Maxed and Hungry lol :love:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
ok.. after some tries:

1_ full screen doesn't work on pc version: you can't fuck hayley by circling the mouse

2_ there are 4 bars (red, pink, violet & blue) red one you are fucking her wrong (in full screen you basically only achive that) pink one Hayley like what you are doing, violet how close haley is to orgasm & the blue one is how close you are to orgasm( i guess?)

3_the bars are not in the graphic but next to it

4_ nothing happens once you both reach orgasm, you can basically make hayley comes endlessly

5_anal is for patreon only

6_ that's it, nothing to see more than that. We have to wait for the next release?

I can confirm all the above. It did only work in windowed mode.

Im a little bit dissapointed, expected more than just a simple fuckdemo. The screenshots are misleading too. You can only see her back and your dick in and out of her. The only action is circling your mouse in various speeds and forms, which translate to your dick in and out.

Hope to see more of this, if the whole game were like that, this would be awesome.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
ok.. after some tries:

1_ full screen doesn't work on pc version: you can't fuck hayley by circling the mouse

2_ there are 4 bars (red, pink, violet & blue) red one you are fucking her wrong (in full screen you basically only achive that) pink one Hayley like what you are doing, violet how close haley is to orgasm & the blue one is how close you are to orgasm( i guess?)

3_the bars are not in the graphic but next to it

4_ nothing happens once you both reach orgasm, you can basically make hayley comes endlessly

5_anal is for patreon only

6_ that's it, nothing to see more than that. We have to wait for the next release?
Thank you for your this post.

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
Full screen DOES work. Like real sex you don't just plough in at full speed. You have to circle slowly at first. Once the middle bar is going you can move the circles further up the screen to go deeper and circle faster to increase speed. I think this is just a teaser to encourage you to be a Patron. A video on the Patreon page shows a lot more action including undressing her and pulling out. To get the hardcore scenes is $10

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Good animations fucked over by aids gameplay.... who the fuck wants to do circles with the mouse while you fap? at least make it interesting not bring back shitty old tropes from meetnfuck/lop games. and at least they worked well in them not with 4 stupid bars with gameplay that breaks if you change window size.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone found what button to hit to exit the game?

Other then circling the mouse, I haven't found any other controls

May 19, 2017
Maybe it's too early to put a paywall? I mean if it's 1or 2 $ maybe some people consider it... but at the first techdemo and a 10 $ pledge if i want to continue? No, thanks.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If this goes somewhere i'll check back in a few months. If not, i'll await the inevitable abandoned tag. Still, I wish more games had a beginning sequence like that.
Compare the character with the one on the pateon site. Dale is the one with the sleeve tat, so it's a safe bet the blonde is getting her ass tapped by him and not the boyfriend. It even says Dale in the opening sequence if you missed that.