VN Ren'Py Completed Hazard: Magical Girdle [v1.2.1] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
85% or better of ALL games seem to have the same problems with them..no walkthrough and no help
and wonder why they end up being in the abandoned section so quickly ...makes me shake my head
terrible waste of time and if game creators cant provide walkthroughs and stuff then really why bother?
Probably because the general point of playing a game, is for you to figure out the problems blocking your progress & overcome them, yourself.
A WT is, effectively, someone else doing it for you, so isn't really playing the game.
Don't worry. This game is shown as "Completed", so will not end up in the "Abandoned section".

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Probably because the general point of playing a game, is for you to figure out the problems blocking your progress & overcome them, yourself.
A WT is, effectively, someone else doing it for you, so isn't really playing the game.
Don't worry. This game is shown as "Completed", so will not end up in the "Abandoned section".
just because a game is completed doesnt mean its any good...game was made in what 2017 and just being completed now
AND only 2 pages for posts?think ya better give your head a shake bro seems to leaking water

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
just because a game is completed doesnt mean its any good...game was made in what 2017 and just being completed now
AND only 2 pages for posts?think ya better give your head a shake bro seems to leaking water
It being Completed quite comprehensively means that it won't be Abandoned, which is what you stated.
I have no interest in how good the game is.
That is irrelevant to the statement.

Also, I am not playing the game & am not the one asking for a walkthrough. You are. You are also telling me how poor the game is.
I'll give you a minute to digest that.....

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It being Completed quite comprehensively means that it won't be Abandoned, which is what you stated.
I have no interest in how good the game is.
That is irrelevant to the statement.

Also, I am not playing the game & am not the one asking for a walkthrough. You are. You are also telling me how poor the game is.
I'll give you a minute to digest that.....
correction i said 85% of games going to have a battle of wits please arm yourself first

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
correction i said 85% of games going to have a battle of wits please arm yourself first
Perhaps you should direct your lack of wits comment inwards. :FacePalm:
It doesn't matter what percentage you chose, it's still wrong.
A Completed game, quite obviously (using those "wits"), is not going to be Abandoned.

More importantly, the question that perplexes me is, if this game is so poor, why do you want a walkthrough for it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Perhaps you should direct your lack of wits comment inwards. :FacePalm:
It doesn't matter what percentage you chose, it's still wrong.
A Completed game, quite obviously (using those "wits"), is not going to be Abandoned.

More importantly, the question that perplexes me is, if this game is so poor, why do you want a walkthrough for it?
ive seen a few games completed AND abandoned too...clearly your just looking to troll people bro
my post is over 6 months old and just now you going on about it clearly you have some issues and
i hope you seek help for yourself

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ive seen a few games completed AND abandoned too...clearly your just looking to troll people bro
my post is over 6 months old and just now you going on about it clearly you have some issues and
i hope you seek help for yourself
I'm not looking to troll.
Just because I ask you a sensible question and you're unequipped to answer it, does not make me a troll.
It does not make me anything, other than someone who asked a sensible question.
You don't seem to understand the point I'm making.
Let me try and simplify.
Completed and Abandoned are both end states.
If a game is Completed, it is over. Story is complete and work is over. Nothing further to come.
So how can it then be Abandoned? Nothing further to come means that there is nothing to abandon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MillenniumEarl

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm not looking to troll.
Just because I ask you a sensible question and you're unequipped to answer it, does not make me a troll.
It does not make me anything, other than someone who asked a sensible question.
You don't seem to understand the point I'm making.
Let me try and simplify.
Completed and Abandoned are both end states.
If a game is Completed, it is over, story is complete and work is over.
So how can it then be Abandoned? There is nothing to abandon.
are you done?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
are you done?
You asked for a walkthrough, complained that 85% of games without one get abandoned.
I gave you a reason for why developers may choose not to provide a walkthrough.
I also gave you a reason for why this game cannot be abandoned.

You chose to make a dispute out of nothing, with your petty insults and senseless argument.
I guess you don't enjoy having the redundant nature of your comments pointed out.
Are you done?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You asked for a walkthrough, complained that 85% of games without one get abandoned.
I gave you a reason for why developers may choose not to provide a walkthrough.
I also gave you a reason for why this game cannot be abandoned.

You chose to make a dispute out of nothing, with your petty insults and senseless argument.
I guess you don't enjoy having the redundant nature of your comments pointed out.
Are you done?
says the troll that picks a 6 month old post to start shit about i agree its a senseless argument as ive moved on since then
seems your stuck in a time loop bro seek help ok

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
says the troll that picks a 6 month old post to start shit about i agree its a senseless argument as ive moved on since then
seems your stuck in a time loop bro seek help ok
I saw it, recognised its irrational content, so decided to assist you by pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.
How old it is is irrelevant, the content is still based on a flaw & it therefore received a response to advise of such.

Perhaps, if you don't enjoy having your mistakes corrected, don't make them in public?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i saw it, recognised it's irrational content, so decided to assist you by pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.
well thank you very much for taking the time to help me so kind of you...i feel very honoured and privileged that out of all the posts on the internet that have obvious flaws in their arguments that you would take the time to single mine out
and come to the rescue aww gosh thanks hero but damn you have a lot of work to do because theres so many others
out there that need your help too!

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well thank you very much for taking the time to help me so kind of you...i feel very honoured and privileged that out of all the posts on the internet that have obvious flaws in their arguments that you would take the time to single mine out
and come to the rescue aww gosh thanks hero but damn you have a lot of work to do because theres so many others
out there that need your help too!
Don't worry, it only took a couple of seconds to see the flaw. It was pretty obvious & easy, took no time at all. (y)
ive moved on since then
Yes. Clearly. :ROFLMAO:
btw - another mistake:
You might want to look at the page number, again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Current version is 1.2.1 (Windows/Linux/Mac & Android) 2019-11-07

also v1.2.0 available for free on (Windows only, download page says 1.0 but game says 1.2.0) 2019-12-06 (go figure)

Changelog:
Magical Girdle [v1.2.0]
  • translation corrected
  • added Android ver
  • little bugs fixed
Tried playing once, quickly ran into continuity issue with Tagliacci/Taylachi and went running here to F95 looking for a walkthrough. I'll look into writing one myself...
Looking forward to that WT. Really need it

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
I have gotten a solo end, pirate end and amazon ending, are these the 3 different ending listed or is the solo end the "bad" ending and I'm missing out on one more?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes