4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ri12345

Apr 2, 2020
I gotta say, I absolutely love this game. I came so fcking hard. The art style, and characters and the faces they make are so hot. Please keep it up!! Please have more sex positions and maybe add threesome in the future!! Love the cheating route too!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RadLord

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Not usually into these types of games but I tried it anyways.
This has solid writing and it carries the game hard, good fucking job.
I really enjoyed reading it.

Will definitely circle back to see new updates.

Also lol to the Epic Games Store jab

• Red Heart
Reactions: RadLord

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I really love this game.. But three 20 dollar updates in a row with nothing for cheaper tiers is just getting insulting... I want to play the new content so badly but I can't afford to pledge 20 dollars...

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
I really love this game.. But three 20 dollar updates in a row with nothing for cheaper tiers is just getting insulting... I want to play the new content so badly but I can't afford to pledge 20 dollars...
From what I can see I get the impression the 3 updates you speak of are just the alpha versions of version 0.10, and only paying members get to play those. I assume 0.10 will become available to everyone about a month after it is completed (if there has not been a change to the publishing scheme) just like other versions up to now.

So patience is all that is required. I know, it's not always easy but hang in there. Good things will come.

Reactions: FelFF and astrophel

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I really appreciate that you like the game and want to play more.

V0.10 is taking time because I want to do it right and not rush out content. I want to make sure I really fix all the bugs and make it so that after this update you won't need to restart the game every update.

So the 3 updates have been Alphas. So they've been messy and unpolished. If you're at that tier you accept that I am giving you a rough draft of what will be a better update.

Once it's really, ill roll it out to $10 patrons and so on.

I know it's tough waiting, but please be patient. I'm learning how to get better and better with each update so I'm working hard to make this the best game it can be.

I'm sorry you feel insulted.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Very hot/cute game, would like to see content with a femboy who has a monster cock but that may not be your thing. Either way good luck!

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
I really appreciate that you like the game and want to play more.

V0.10 is taking time because I want to do it right and not rush out content. I want to make sure I really fix all the bugs and make it so that after this update you won't need to restart the game every update.

So the 3 updates have been Alphas. So they've been messy and unpolished. If you're at that tier you accept that I am giving you a rough draft of what will be a better update.

Once it's really, ill roll it out to $10 patrons and so on.

I know it's tough waiting, but please be patient. I'm learning how to get better and better with each update so I'm working hard to make this the best game it can be.

I'm sorry you feel insulted.
e99a9c44db5204aafe2e7ae52f51def0.gif

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Hazelnut Latte Patron Release for 010 00.jpg

Hazelnut Latte v0.10.4 is available for my $10 and up Patrons!
I wrote a big post about it on my and , but here are the cliffnotes.

Release Schedule
Each tier will get its own post with its own download links. Please do not distribute these builds to others and post them around. Kokman and I worked really hard to bring this update to you <3

Financer/Latte/Frappe/Americano - 3/15/24
Espresso - 3/22/24 @ 1:00AM PST
Drip - 3/29/24 @ 1:00AM PST
Everyone - 4/12/24

*Roughly that day, with the Patreon tiers I can schedule posts, but I can't schedule an Itch release. So this may be a few days earlier or a few days later if I find out I'm busy that day. I will do my best, but I cannot promise anything since I don't know what is going to be happening in my life in a month. Please don't bother me about this, cause I am just going to either ignore you or screenshot this for you.

Changelog
  • Phone messaging. Now talk to other characters via text.
  • Added a variable in Episode 3 that tracks if you slept with Hazel after the movie date.
  • Added variable in Episode 3 that removes your romance route if you slept with Hazel.
  • Added a variable in Episode 3 for if you heard Jeze's story but didn't offer to help.
  • Fixed the Android issue where the in-game menu was cut off.
  • Added buttons to the main menu for "About", "Gallery", and "Scene Replay" instead of being accessible in the game. This is due to a bug where going through a Scene would give players duplicate or contradicting variables.
  • Fixed duplicate Hazel sprite in Episode 2 if you confronted him.
  • Fixed Scene Replays in Episode 3 where the replay never ends.
  • Bathroom BJ scene in Episode 1 is now fully animated with 3 different animation loops.
  • Hazel Thigh Rubbing scene in Episode 2 is now fully animated with 3 different animation loops and 1 animation.
  • Hazel's Hotel Room BJ in Episode 2 is now fully animated with 7 different animation loops.
  • Eating out Hazel in Episode 2 is now fully animated with 2 different animation loops.
  • Fingering Hazel in Episode 3 now has an animation.
  • Hazel Doggy Style in Episode 3 is now fully animated with 4 different animation loops.
  • Alternate view of Hazel Doggy Style in Episode 3 is now fully animated with 2 different animation loops.
  • Hazel Doggy Style in Episode 3 now has a post-nut animation.
  • Hazel Riding in Episode 3 now has 2 animations.
  • Added some additional dialogue to scenes where the animations have changed to accommodate the new animation.
  • Changed text in Episode 1 to hopefully mitigate the problem of players not knowing the door code.
Known Issues
  • During Hazel's grinding in Episode 4, two of the animations have black bars.
  • During Hazel's ride in Episode 3 the player's penis is flaccid and there is already cum on his chest.
New Content
  • Episode 4 features scenes with Hazel, Robbie, Vera, and Dave.
  • 160+ illustrations.
  • 20 animations.
  • 22,746 words.
  • 8 Gallery Pictures.
  • 8 Gallery Replays.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Oh damn, someone beat me to it but YES!
I'm coming to Steam!
The release date is a placeholder, don't get excited xD

I'll keep everyone posted as this transpires but the page is there to generate hype and wishlist. Wishlisting is really important to the algorithm on Steam which is why we're posting it now so we can build that hype.

ALSO! I am on SubscribeStar as well as Patreon. This is an alternative site with the same benefits, I just know some people can't or won't use Patreon.

I'm doing all of this since I am going to quit my full time job next month and be solely reliant on this game's revenue to support myself. It's now or never, so I hope you all enjoy the game and support me however you can :)

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes