SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
(Just incase you are asking me all I do is edit text so I have no idea lol)

However, not sure if it was a coincidence but remove realistic ejaculation in the mods folder since it seems to be included in the JS_MODs folder with UltraOvulation already. Doing that fixed Birth Delayer and Contraction preventer (for me at least) so give that a shot.

saggyyolmun

Feb 4, 2024
Also, with the mods an patches I have installed hazumi always reverts back to looking like this when she goes topless. Even if she is wearing alternate outfits.
1713406728142.png

Reactions: Thankxu2

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Also, with the mods an patches I have installed hazumi always reverts back to looking like this when she goes topless. Even if she is wearing alternate outfits.
View attachment 3551098
Weird I don't appear to have that issue assuming you used my mega download. I updated it with the (currently) newest proofreading patch and removed realistic ejaculation. Download that and swap your save. If it still happens then it might be your save save or something related to the sagging CG.

Ochita

Jun 19, 2022
Here you go. Only things I changed from RTTrue's guide were I uninstalled cumflation since it was acting funny and I pre-installed my for NamelessDEV's mods which covers around 85 lines mostly in the CityPark and Slum Service mods (and a few fixes in Contraction Preventer and Birth Delayer).
the mega download is no longer available

antidotecrk

May 3, 2023
I just created a script to add plugins without having to modify js/plugins.js which could cause conflicts, I'm also starting to come up with ideas on how mod load order can be handled (and how to properly handle multiple mods modifying the same CommonEvent)

JavaScript:
/* MOD_Preboot
* Written by Phillip 'Antidote' Stephens
* USAGE:
* Modify index.html and add `<script type="text/javascript" src="mod_preboot.js"></script>` after plugins.js
*/

(function(){
    'use strict'
const fs = require('fs')
const path = require('path')

const preboot_plugins = fs.readdirSync('./preboot_plugins')

preboot_plugins.forEach(plugin => {
    const plugin_data = fs.readFileSync(path.join('./preboot_plugins', plugin));
    $plugins.push(JSON.parse(plugin_data.toString()))
});

// TODO: Add other preboot hooks that may be necessary
})();
All you need to do is drop a properly formatted plugin json file (same exact format from RPG Maker) in www/preboot_plugins for example
JSON:
{
    "name":"TDDP_PixelPerfect",
    "status":true,
    "description":"1.1.1 Enable pixel perfect scaling mode for your game",
    "parameters": {
        "enableIngameOptions":"true",
        "labels":"",
        "en":"Pixel Perfect Mode",
        "ja":"ピクセルパーフェクトモード",
        "zh":"像素完美模式",
        "ko":"픽셀 퍼펙트 모드",
        "ru":"Режим Pixel Perfect"
    }
}

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I just created a script to add plugins without having to modify js/plugins.js which could cause conflicts, I'm also starting to come up with ideas on how mod load order can be handled (and how to properly handle multiple mods modifying the same CommonEvent)

JavaScript:
/* MOD_Preboot
* USAGE:
* Modify index.html and add `<script type="text/javascript" src="mod_preboot.js"></script>` after plugins.js
*/

(function(){
    'use strict'
const fs = require('fs')

});

})();
All you need to do is drop a properly formatted plugin json file (same exact format from RPG Maker) in www/preboot_plugins for example
JSON:
{
    }
}
Interesting !
I'll follow your advancement with attention.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021

JavaScript:
/* MOD_Preboot
* USAGE:
*/

(function(){
    'use strict'
const fs = require('fs')

});

})();
JSON:
{
    }
}
No idea what this means but it sounds like more stability!

Now I can only hope that if Nameless or PreggoLover update their mods they incorporate my proofreading patches lol.
I really do not feel like starting over again XD.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Oof, I may be in over my head with the Rich House mod. A lot of dialogue, a lot of duplicates of said dialogue (why are there multiple maps with the same exact dialogue??), and a lot of not first language English. (Thanks for translating it though.)

I’ll have to actually and experiment with why there’d be multiple maps for what seems to be the same area. Then just trudge very slowly along making sure I get all instances of the text. May or may not ever “finish” proofreading this mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTTrue

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Anyone knows what causes this thing to happen,trying to enter rich house
I get this same bug on Rich House. Hard Locks the game the mod has been installed along with the patch and it's pre-requisites.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes