TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How to use bio modules? Also it seems like Hazumi physically changes after couple of births (like first time nipples became pink again now they are always black)
Its in the configure menu.
Also the pharmacy sells something to make your nipples light.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
this game is unique ? man, the art, the content so perfect to me. BTW, there's any scene with landlord-san ? Or the locker and empty room in school can be accessed ? And else if u know. I unlock the slum and raise 1 child so far.

Last edited:

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
How do you get hazumi to cum?
Main Character sensitivity changes depends on how much their do sex, and cumming.
it's pretty hard to get her cum easily if u didn't use awesome aphrodisiacs, and keep rub, suck her breasts, and pinch her nipples
and "Big Dick" guys can pleasure her more while inserting.
and after she can get pregnant, there's Slum become available to buy some dangerous aphrodisiacs.
then we can adjust her sensitivity via her phone at configuration stuff.

Hard to get pregnant? try to make the heroine and buddy/guy cum at same time when "dangerous day"
it will make ovum fertilized easier. oh yes don't forget to using some drugs to make their "Penis" stay "erect"
because we would destroy his peanuts haha.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Its in the configure menu.
Also the pharmacy sells something to make your nipples light.
Oh, so it's that option "increase fertility rate up".

Regarding color, I don't particularly care but I just find it fascinating that first time as far as I remember it returned back by itself, but it doesn't do that.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
In resources I found out that there are bare-chested versions of maid costume and others. How to get them?

May 1, 2018
The story is great! You play as a gril and then (spoiler alert)—uh-oh! Prego!
It's a good story. A rich and spicy story, with lots of little bits floating in it. It goes best on copy-pasta and with big, meaty—
I'm getting confirmation now that Italians still don't put meatballs in their pasta. They are wrong. Over to you.
as an italian, sometimes i eat "spaghetti al sugo" e polpette that has meatballs in it. if you copy and paste the phrase i just wrote in italian you can see some images and look for recipes. in italian.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is there an easy way to break condoms in this game? I've only seen it happen with one of the special guys. Is it a specific trait like wants to impregnate or does that just get an unsatisfied customer?

mikaela

Sep 15, 2017
when i open the game it gave me typeerror cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined.can someone help me?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes