elgopier

Apr 26, 2020
Here is version 1.12 with the AI translation patch from the dlsite applied:
You need to start the game with the Game_EN.exe file to play the game in English.
Thank you for the download link.

How to make the EN patch work? I tried on Joiplay, playable but it still in JP when start the Game_EN.exe

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It's better than the Google translation, but there's still a lot of nonsensical dialogues and wrong pronouns.
If you want to enjoy the game to its fullest, I'd say just wait for an official or fan translation.
I made some screencaps from the different versions. The left ones are from the MTL, the right ones are from the AI translation.
View attachment 2384146 View attachment 2384147

View attachment 2384149 View attachment 2384151

View attachment 2384154 View attachment 2384156

View attachment 2384158 View attachment 2384159
good enough. Long live our AI overlords

elgopier

Apr 26, 2020
I made a fix. Download the files and extract them to the game directory, then start the game with the Japanese game exe.
Let me know if it works.
Wow... thank you for the fix sir.

Including the items description, stat, UI, setting and title that previously still JP, now all got fixed and running properly (at least up to this point)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's better than the Google translation, but there's still a lot of nonsensical dialogues and wrong pronouns.
If you want to enjoy the game to its fullest, I'd say just wait for an official or fan translation.
I made some screencaps from the different versions. The left ones are from the MTL, the right ones are from the AI translation.
View attachment 2384146 View attachment 2384147

View attachment 2384149 View attachment 2384151

View attachment 2384154 View attachment 2384156

View attachment 2384158 View attachment 2384159
Wow. that is an enormous improvement.
Actually makes it readable
hey... where is the censorship?

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
this is a great game, played it and finished it, but who the hell locks the characters in the collection room and doesn't let them out and even makes you save it before you go in so you end up in there no matter what, just why ?
I just finished the game and this sucks

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
importing saves from v1.10 to v1.12 was somewhat difficult. what I had to do was:
step 1: start a new game and save it into the same slots (slots 1 through 6 for me)
step 2: copy only the numerical save files and not the global or config. overwriting.
step 3: for each save in order: load save, then re-save, then quit to main menu.
Here is version 1.12 with the AI translation patch from the dlsite applied:
You need to start the game with the Game_EN.exe file to play the game in English.
Thank you. I converted it from rar to 7z
which reduced size from 1.9 GB to 1.6GB
also you used solid setting for rar which meant just opening it to view files takes 5 minutes. which is no longer the case with the 7z

version 1.12 for windows with the AI translation patch in 7z:

you can extract .7z files with 7z program which is open source and can be downloaded here:

you can also use winrar if you have it to extract 7z file. just right click the file and select extract

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
gtf.JPG

Will jap devs ever crawl out of the black hole of anime hentai tropes? I swear its the same game over and over.
Shit dialogue that not worth anyones time to read, mushroom enemies, "cute" talking animal tutorials, shit anatomy, retarded sex scenes, censored, anime faces.
I guess its their national identity to not step outside of the box but come on.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm just gonna say that the AI translation is still pretty much rough around the edges, but it's still a vastly better, more understandable than what we had before.

One aspect I find humorous is that even with the dev officially approved translation, they can't seem to be agree on what's the name of the city suppose to be.
Hints in the game point that the city is a reference to Manchester City, so the city's name is Manc, (read as Man-Ku in Japanese, which lead to multiple different variation in the MTL)

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
Will jap devs ever crawl out of the black hole of anime hentai tropes? I swear its the same game over and over.
Shit dialogue that not worth anyones time to read, mushroom enemies, "cute" talking animal tutorials, shit anatomy, retarded sex scenes, censored, anime faces.
Mandatory censorship and "anime faces" are tropes, apparently.

I'm really not sure what to make of people that whines about unchangeable problems like censorship, non-existent issues like the dialogue when indie ero RPGs are usually designed for the sole purpose of getting your rocks off, complaining about coomer game tropes but clearly never touching a single VN in their lives or knowingly engaging in hentai as a medium when it's rife with the "anime faces" that they seem to dislike.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
from the looks of it, after checking the game (at least until you can save), all it needs now is for someone to polish the translation on the "he/she/i/you" thing and it is good i think

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 2408221

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes