Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Dude, Simpgor if you're gonna give my game a bad review, try not doing it right after you get called out in another thread, and subsequently warned by staff. Whether your review is genuine or not, it's a real bad look.

Should mention, while I'm here, 0.10 will be out on the 10th for patrons!

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
This looks quite interesting. If the dev could by any chance estimate, how much content has been made in terms of the complete vision?
E.g. ~25% done with content for the game.

I'll keep an eye on this!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This looks quite interesting. If the dev could by any chance estimate, how much content has been made in terms of the complete vision?
E.g. ~25% done with content for the game.

I'll keep an eye on this!
Around 40% done, I think. I'm intentionally keeping the scope "small" for this one as I'm still learning. I didn't want to be one of those overly ambitious people that try to do too much and end up abandoning the game. My next game though, is going to be much more ambitious.

HeinousFromKansas

Oct 12, 2022
" I included two saves for you guys. File 24 is a 100% save, and file 25 is a save at the start of 0.09. Just for anyone who wants/needs them. " Where can I find these at ???

Nov 24, 2023
Hey Dev, first of all i seriously liked the game, it has all tags i like lol. I also want to thank you to not include NTR in it. Second i just want to ask you that if it is possible to download only update not full game, like only the 0.10 update. Lastly again your game is just chef's kiss lol.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Can someone give me a save file for the new update ?
" I included two saves for you guys. File 24 is a 100% save, and file 25 is a save at the start of 0.09. Just for anyone who wants/needs them. " Where can I find these at ???
Here's two saves for you guys. One at the start of 0.09, and one at the start of 0.10, a "full save" for 0.10 isn't possible, because it stops in a place where you can't repeat scenes.
Hey Dev, first of all i seriously liked the game, it has all tags i like lol. I also want to thank you to not include NTR in it. Second i just want to ask you that if it is possible to download only update not full game, like only the 0.10 update. Lastly again your game is just chef's kiss lol.
Glad you like the game, thank you! I can technically make a patch, however when I asked far more experienced RPGM devs they said update patches are very finicky and can lead to a lot of save compatibility problems, so I avoid them. If bandwidth is an issue, I'm happy to say that the compressed version of the game is only 315mb, while maintaining about 95% visual quality.

Reactions: HeinousFromKansas

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Whilst I am here, due a lovely patrons request, 0.11 will be getting a message log. Just in case you missed something in a convo, or accidently skipped something.

HeinousFromKansas

Oct 12, 2022
Here's two saves for you guys. One at the start of 0.09, and one at the start of 0.10, a "full save" for 0.10 isn't possible, because it stops in a place where you can't repeat scenes.

Glad you like the game, thank you! I can technically make a patch, however when I asked far more experienced RPGM devs they said update patches are very finicky and can lead to a lot of save compatibility problems, so I avoid them. If bandwidth is an issue, I'm happy to say that the compressed version of the game is only 315mb, while maintaining about 95% visual quality.
Thanks !!! My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying this game :) Can't wait to see all the future content and your next endeavor.

• Red Heart

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That's some good stuff, though I feel Ali's defloration was kind of skimmed over a bit. Really liked the scene with the wife
Kinda intentional. I previous wrote that both Ali, and Lily don't have hymens because of their training, and Ali isn't the type to really make a big deal over losing her vaginal v-card.
View attachment 3263491 View attachment 3263494 View attachment 3263496
Found some places you probably weren't supposed to walk into as well. The house ones seemed to work on both sides of the same houses
Fixed, thank you!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes