Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
In chapter 2 and got a bug. Was doing all side quests from the board before I acquire the main quest from the board. When I did acquire the main quest I try to leave the board but it only puts me into the dialogue for acquiring a side quest I already did. Trying to make me do the Darren quest again.

Edit: The quest it wanted me to do again didn't show up in quest log again. But it did go through the sequence again when I tried to talk to Darren. And when I went back to their farm after that it went into the sequence again but straight to the scene instead of the whole talk before. The talk after came up again with the whole Darren or not choice.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
In chapter 2 and got a bug. Was doing all side quests from the board before I acquire the main quest from the board. When I did acquire the main quest I try to leave the board but it only puts me into the dialogue for acquiring a side quest I already did. Trying to make me do the Darren quest again.

Edit: The quest it wanted me to do again didn't show up in quest log again. But it did go through the sequence again when I tried to talk to Darren. And when I went back to their farm after that it went into the sequence again but straight to the scene instead of the whole talk before. The talk after came up again with the whole Darren or not choice.
I'm trying to replicate this, but can't. Can you drop your save?

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
Im having a problem during the first sex scene (the handjob) where the game slows to crawl is this a known issue or is it just me?

edit: to clarify its only when the animation is playing, the animations are choppy and my mouse clicks take a few seconds to register to move the dialogue along. if it helps I uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem still persisted

edit 2: found the problem my pc set my amd radeon integrated graphics as the default to run the game, after setting the game up to use my dedicated graphics card the sex scenes run smoothly

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is it actually still possible to be faithful to Lily? Not saying it would be the end of the world but I definitely would appreciate the option to play that way as well, especially as far as her mother is concerned it just...I dunno. Feels wrong & as if the protagonist isn't able to control herself. :x

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Hell yeah. I managed to find a bit of a bug already where if you approach the jump from the right (by going all the way around the cave) You end up jumping into a tree and getting stuck (but can still teleport out)

Also, I think someone might be feeling nostalgic for the old Pokemon days. In the "An old legend" quest, Lavender Village is refered to as Lavender Town

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is it actually still possible to be faithful to Lily? Not saying it would be the end of the world but I definitely would appreciate the option to play that way as well, especially as far as her mother is concerned it just...I dunno. Feels wrong & as if the protagonist isn't able to control herself. :x
If I'm remembering right, there's one scene with Aveline that's part of the main story. Other than that, if you don't do the side quests, all other scenes are totally optional.
Hell yeah. I managed to find a bit of a bug already where if you approach the jump from the right (by going all the way around the cave) You end up jumping into a tree and getting stuck (but can still teleport out)

Also, I think someone might be feeling nostalgic for the old Pokemon days. In the "An old legend" quest, Lavender Village is refered to as Lavender Town
Fixed, thank you! Also, you don't really need to teleport if you get stuck. You can press P, and there's a no clip option in the menu. Just make sure to turn it off, otherwise you'll probably end up skipping quest triggers.

You caught me. I just got done a nuzlocke randomizer of pokemon red.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If I'm remembering right, there's one scene with Aveline that's part of the main story. Other than that, if you don't do the side quests, all other scenes are totally optional.

You caught me. I just got done a nuzlocke randomizer of pokemon red.
Alrighty, well, either way it's not a major issue, just like...the only issue I can even think off at all, as far as your game is concerned. :p

And congrats!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I love both the initial first time and the repeat scene. And the camp scene, too.

A few typos:
1) Typo1.png
Missing comma after "going"

2) Typo2.png
"womans" should be "woman's"

3) Typo3.png
"stuffs" should be "stuff's"

4) Typo4.png
There should be a "to" between "wanted" and "ask"

5) Typo5.png
"usually" should be "usual"

6) Typo6.png
"you're" should be "your"

7) Typo7.png
Missing comma after "Easy"

8) Typo8.png
"girls" should be "girl"

9) Typo9.png
"you're" should be "your"

10) Typo10.png
"Everday" should be "Everyday" (or "Every day")

11) Typo11.png
Missing comma after "god"

12) Typo12.png
"That should be "Don't"

13) Typo13.png
"hearts" should be "heart's"

I kinda lost track of which ones are from the initial scene and which ones are from the repeat scene, so you'll need to check both.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
This update was cute. Lily is amazing blunt about how she wants her girl's baby and the camp scene revealing that their tent has a big door makes me wonder if future camp scenes will be even more exhbitionistic.

Speaking of exhibitionism content though. The toggle mentions it's pretty tame for the kink and you'd only get caught by people you know rather than sex shows being a thing. So I'm curious if more daring acts could be a thing even if it's behind another toggle?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This update was cute. Lily is amazing blunt about how she wants her girl's baby and the camp scene revealing that their tent has a big door makes me wonder if future camp scenes will be even more exhbitionistic.

Speaking of exhibitionism content though. The toggle mentions it's pretty tame for the kink and you'd only get caught by people you know rather than sex shows being a thing. So I'm curious if more daring acts could be a thing even if it's behind another toggle?
I'm not gonna go too hard with the exhibitionism in this one. I think it goes against the theme. The next game, though, doesn't have any such problem. The MC I have planned for that is way more... let's say, sexually adventurous. Still no NTR, and no sharing LI's, just more daring.

Ali is going to, lovingly of course, fuck the absolute shit out of that girl, eventually. "Hard" sex.

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not gonna go too hard with the exhibitionism in this one. I think it goes against the theme. The next game, though, doesn't have any such problem. The MC I have planned for that is way more... let's say, sexually adventurous. Still no NTR, and no sharing LI's, just more daring.
The vibe I've gotten is that Lily would probably be good with it but Alicia still needs more confidence for such a public display. However the bigger problem is that I'm pretty sure there's no good place to publicly perform aside from just fucking in the wild or maybe the arena could support something. As Alicia is sorta hated by the church.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes