Comics Heads Up! [2024-10-13] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
A one page (#659) update from NewBeeTSF, but with an important change to page #657. The text on that page is different now, so please check it out to stay updated. I'll attach the replacement for #657 here, along with the new page (#659). I'll also attach a screenshot from NewBeeTSF explaining why it was replaced. I've also updated the MEGA folder and I replaced the MEGA link (pages 638-659). Stop by on and leave a comment.

Screenshot 2024-09-26.png
headsup__657.jpg
headsup__659.jpg

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
A one page (#659) update from NewBeeTSF, but with an important change to page #657. The text on that page is different now, so please check it out to stay updated. I'll attach the replacement for #657 here, along with the new page (#659). I'll also attach a screenshot from NewBeeTSF explaining why it was replaced. I've also updated the MEGA folder and I replaced the MEGA link (pages 638-659). Stop by on and leave a comment.

View attachment 4074118
View attachment 4074114
View attachment 4074116
Uh oh, we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in Grim Reality. Now my speculation GPS has to recalculate the route back to Blossoming Happiness.

alienhead

Dec 2, 2023
Very sorry yall :(
An amazing update and we are spoiled by your attention to detail. Vince's stance while sizing his balls is hilarious.
It's a small thing but I'm especially grateful for page 647. The seamed stockings have the seams at the back and straight. V sexy.:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018

View attachment 4074118
View attachment 4074114
View attachment 4074116
1727441995893.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

alienhead

Dec 2, 2023
Uh oh, we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up in Grim Reality. Now my speculation GPS has to recalculate the route back to Blossoming Happiness.
I do wonder about the reality and hope it's not too grim. At the same time, as it doesn't look like Dianne will be able to switch back to Jason, expecting a happy ending seems a little perverse.
Somewhere there is an acceptance and contentment for Dianne, maybe Vince and possibly even Olivia. I hope they find it.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I do wonder about the reality and hope it's not too grim. At the same time, as it doesn't look like Dianne will be able to switch back to Jason, expecting a happy ending seems a little perverse.
Somewhere there is an acceptance and contentment for Dianne, maybe Vince and possibly even Olivia. I hope they find it.
"Grim reality" doesn't necessarily mean anything bad is going to happen that we don't already know about. Right now Jason is living out a happy fantasy that he's an older woman sort of dating her boss, but the reality is that he's really a young man whose body was stolen and is currently impersonating Olivia's mother. So "grim reality" could just be a reminder of that fact. He's been putting off his plan to find out more about what happened to him so he can try to get his old life back, so I imagine he'll have to refocus on that at some point.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
It's time for the new update! :love: Check it out on and leave a comment. If not, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 679-690).
That part was so sad. :cry:
I really hope Olivia does the right thing when they next speak. It's not going to feel right if they form a loving relationship and only one of them knows the truth.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
That part was so sad. :cry:
I really hope Olivia does the right thing when they next speak. It's not going to feel right if they form a loving relationship and only one of them knows the truth.
I felt it emotionally as well. :cry: For me, I felt some sadness yet also some sweetness and hopefulness. It was a nice blend of feelings on this emotional roller coaster ride of a story. :giggle: I do like the comment that was left by MaggieHeels over on DeviantArt. (y)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote