Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.0.6] [1917 Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Version 1.0.9 is out, with endings for each girl.

Found this on webs (by skidrowreloaded)

Links look legit, but i still downloading it.

Edit: Game is working, but cames with a suspicious looking installer. Also, dont have the NSFW content. You can use the same nude patch on the other versions, but i dont know if the "Oficial" adult version come with alternative ending pics

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

BrowserMan

Jan 6, 2019
Version 1.0.9 is out, with endings for each girl.

Found this on webs (by skidrowreloaded)
Mega

Links look legit, but i still downloading it.

Edit: Game is working, but cames with a suspicious looking installer. Also, dont have the NSFW content. You can use the same nude patch on the other versions, but i dont know if the "Oficial" adult version come with alternative ending pics
The Marriage Epiologue Backgrounds really don't look like they'd have NSFW variants, with the girls dressed and the Main Character beside them (also they are not named _sfw in the game files like the other scene variant). Anyway thanks for sharing the updated version.

alyssa_marriage.png anna_marriage.png cecilia_marriage.png emma_marriage.png eva_marriage.png lina_marriage.png olivia_marriage.png

Last edited:

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
The Marriage Epiologue Backgrounds really don't look like they'd have NSFW variants, with the girls dressed and the Main Character beside them (also they are not named _sfw in the game files like the other scene variant). Anyway thanks for sharing the updated version.
Yep. I Agree with that.

Just to keep on note, game add a small quest to marry Cecilia, and a hard set of end game battles in Damietta for a new ending.
The developers said the next update will add more options to squad members

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.6 + DLC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 192 MB

Come find me on .

Angyalito

Aug 21, 2022
I know that Heads Will Roll: Reforged is the remake of Heads Will Roll, my question is Heads Will Roll: Downfall before or after this one?
By the way, do you know if there is a Spanish translation?

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I know that Heads Will Roll: Reforged is the remake of Heads Will Roll, my question is Heads Will Roll: Downfall before or after this one?
By the way, do you know if there is a Spanish translation?
Before, it's about Ruffin's backstory if my memory serves right ^^;

and only Russian translation, I think.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
Is it worth waiting for new DLC and what not to be uploaded? Games art style looks very good so I'm interested off that.

teurmug

Jul 21, 2022
Is it worth waiting for new DLC and what not to be uploaded? Games art style looks very good so I'm interested off that.
The DLC is out, it does some more chapters/story and some quality of life. But it even makes the game harder which in my opinion was not necessary.

tokekil

Jul 21, 2021
The DLC is out, it does some more chapters/story and some quality of life. But it even makes the game harder which in my opinion was not necessary.
I will have to wait for someone to upload the complete package then. I won't start until then

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit the save or use the renpy console to make all items available for selection during character creation? Really don't wanna bother with stuff like "kill x amount of enemies with head shots" or "break x amount of shields" just to unlock new items. Or at least tell me how to add items into my inventory with a save editor.

Last edited:

Kinghan

Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the save or use the renpy console to make all items available for selection during character creation? Really don't wanna bother with stuff like "kill x amount of enemies with head shots" or "break x amount of shields" just to unlock new items. Or at least tell me how to add items into my inventory with a save editor.
Download 'Unren'. Extract and copy+paste the bat extension file where headswillroll.exe is. open the bat file, press 3 and then enter. close the window. start the game , create profile play for few seconds then press (Shift+O). Put the cheats as given on Page 3 here.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Download 'Unren'. Extract and copy+paste the bat extension file where headswillroll.exe is. open the bat file, press 3 and then enter. close the window. start the game , create profile play for few seconds then press (Shift+O). Put the cheats as given on Page 3 here.
Thanks for the response, but I have no issue with editing stats/gold, it's adding items and/or unlocking items in character creation that I'm not sure how to do.

Aug 9, 2022
There's a bunch of occult stuff in the game but mostly it's not really explained. The most obvious one is the stuff with the fake Mayor of York. He's the only one that does something that can't be explained as just that person is insane. It's not really explained what happened I don't think. We don't really know what he's doing, why he wants to kill random people, or how he changes into you in that fight.

There's other occult stuff in the game, notably in the French route. Olivia is big into the occult and if you do Grace and Glory and look for her you see her pour blood over herself. There's also the old church Anna sends you to for the Medallion where the statue turns out to be a person or something. Finally in Egypt when you find Renaud de Chatillon he's like I had a vision and have to die here so I'm gonna make you kill me.

But all that can be attributed to just those people being crazy. They don't really have any obvious powers, they might just be random people who believe they do but are just insane. The fake Mayor of York is the only one to fight you with obvious occult powers and it's just not really explained ever.

All in all though the occult stuff is mostly a side show, it doesn't really affect the story very much.
According to the newest update which is Not a hero, the miracles mechanic got introduced into the game which implies there are supernatural stuff going on, so I reckon all these things are real.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes