Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.0.6] [1917 Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

rAof

Dec 6, 2019
After my walktrough, I've got 2k+ points to spend, setting strentgh to 15 and other attributes to 10, I started the game. Later I noticed that i could not raise those stats that I increased in manual creation mode (there is a pop up window: Cant raise attribute at this point... ). What do i need to do to? Is that a bug?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
After my walktrough, I've got 2k+ points to spend, setting strentgh to 15 and other attributes to 10, I started the game. Later I noticed that i could not raise those stats that I increased in manual creation mode (there is a pop up window: Cant raise attribute at this point... ). What do i need to do to? Is that a bug?
There is a cap for most stats in each chapter. You can raise it once you progress.

Sep 23, 2021
was about to play v1.0.5 from the link from fokkor29, but looking at the changelog from v1.0.6 that just come out 18h ago, there is definitely going to be a v1.0.7 for re balancing with the new item & event change.

Change log in case anyone want to update the OP changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Beowulf72

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
At first I was like. "This game looks awesome!"
Then I saw: "No Sexual Content."
Then I was like oh...

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
if for some reason u cant really bother to farm and u wanna cheat just turn on the console :D

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
This looks interesting but how come it is marked as completed yet there still appears to be patches/updates coming out?

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
if for some reason u cant really bother to farm and u wanna cheat just turn on the console :D
Got any idea on console commands other than money?

EDIT: Googled and found these:

• “player_strength=?” – change strength.
  • “player_agility=?” – change dexterity.
  • “player_endurance=?” – change stamina.
  • “player_coordination=?” – change coordination.
  • “player_vitality=?” – change vitality.
  • “player_health=?” – change health.
  • “player_stamina=?” – energy change.
  • “player_gold=?” – changing the amount of gold.
  • “player_fatigue_pool=?” – change in fatigue.
  • “time_left=?” – change the remaining time before the event.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
accidentally clicked reset profile in heads will roll difficulty, they don't even ask it just sets it back to one... goodbye level 200+ new game oh well guess it's back to saveeditonline in one of the easier difficulties.

edit: does anyone know how to trigger the two inquisitor ladies attacking in Rennes? I don't know how these things happened lol you can unlock repeating crossbow after killing them, but I lost that save

Last edited:

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
just finish the first time at ending 10 and man the story is quite fun...
have to redo the last quest many time because of me being too heroic and sent the quest girl away

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
Just got ending 10. Got 4 out of the 7 girls. I'm guessing the other 3 are on the bad path?
Is it possible to get all the girls or no??
There are 2 completely separate paths after Chapter 3. If you have high reputation with Earl Northampton and succeeded in his quests he will offer to take you back to England to be a squire. If you accept you get Chapters 4, 5, and 6 on English path. If you refuse (or don't have enough rep or something) you get Chapters 4, 5, and 6 on French path (well chapter 6 takes place in Egypt for French path). Neither path is really a bad path or notably shorter than the other, they're just completely separate paths. It's like Witcher 2.

All the girls are specific to a chapter or two, there are none that follow you or are available the whole game. Specifically these are the girls:

First row left to right:

Cecilia: Chapter 1-3 (common route) only. This is the healer girl.

Eva: Chapter 1-3 (common route) only. This is the de Lambert girl that you meet while trying to get wine for Northampton.

Olivia: Chapter 4-5 French route only. This is the wife of the late Duke de Montfort who takes control of Rennes.

Anna: Chapter 4-5 French route only. This is the alchemist girl living near Rennes.

Second row left to right:

Alyssa: Chapter 4 English route only. This is the daughter of the Grenwich lord.

Emma: Chapter 6 French (well in Egypt) route only. This is the Daenerys expy who is the daughter of the leader of that city.

Lina: Chapter 6 English route only. This is the peasant girl serving in the Mayor of York's mansion.

edit: does anyone know how to trigger the two inquisitor ladies attacking in Rennes? I don't know how these things happened lol you can unlock repeating crossbow after killing them, but I lost that save
There's a video on youtube. You need to get the quest Grace and Glory. It starts immediately at the beginning of Chapter 5, you need to answer proudly with Olivia and agree to train her. Then do not search her room, take her out on the training date. Then socialize with her again until she has nothing to say. Waste time for a while by training or whatever, do not fight the bandits, and a messenger will eventually show up and tell you to meet Olivia. Socialize with Olivia and she gives you the quest Grace and Glory. Inn will now be available to travel to, go there and kill Grace and Glory to loot the repeating crossbow.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes