Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.0.6] [1917 Studios]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
in case you want to mess around here your varlist
Edit: there are more fun var (like more rng event and drop rate ...etc ) in the game file i mention to play with but you need to find out your self :>
Anyone tested what can be changed without breaking everything? My stats keep getting absolutely fucked by events and I want to revert that.

• Haha
Reactions: am32come

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone tested what can be changed without breaking everything? My stats keep getting absolutely fucked by events and I want to revert that.
As in you've been deemed an alcoholic? Just keep the beer mug on and you can booze up to your heart's content. I did a run that way for most of the game, swapping out for a combat trinket in fights then switching back when looting so it doesn't dock you stats when the new chapter starts.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
As in you've been deemed an alcoholic? Just keep the beer mug on and you can booze up to your heart's content. I did a run that way for most of the game, swapping out for a combat trinket in fights then switching back when looting so it doesn't dock you stats when the new chapter starts.
No just events, stuff like shortage of supplies, getting jailed after the campaign in france etc. btw I tried opening the console but it seems disabled? Anyone knows how to enable it?

Seraphim2269

Mar 18, 2018
I actually bought the first game, i have like 30 hours in it, its a fun game, i never even considered it as something that would be here xD

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is Anna and her sister mutually exclusive? I decided not to confront the white girl about her cult shit and got her max relationship, but Anna was at 95. Can you only max her out if you go against her sister or can you bang both of them before moving on to paris?

Knightlay

Aug 31, 2021
Lets gooooooo!! Always loved Heads will roll and its game mechanics. One of my fav renpy. With my gacha gambling addiction i think i used half of my gaming time at character start up equipment roll screen....

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, how do I defeat that mayor in York? I killed him countless times - and he cheats death every time.
Hasn't happened to me when I fought him and the other dude who has speed hacks. He did his gimmick move, beat it, came back to regular form, then just killed it dead. There wasn't some surprise sike not dead lol thing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the farthest you can go meeting Reanauld or whatever his name is? The second son. Any other paths in the game, or is everything else earlier endings that happen before this point?

Hmmm, I still have some items from character creation locked. Looks like there are still other paths or quests I didn't do.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Is the farthest you can go meeting Reanauld or whatever his name is? The second son. Any other paths in the game, or is everything else earlier endings that happen before this point?

Hmmm, I still have some items from character creation locked. Looks like there are still other paths or quests I didn't do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: desmosome

Ninja1404

Apr 28, 2022
are there any other games like this? i really liked how the story is and would loved to try another game like this

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
A legionnary life is pretty much an exact copy of this game but the setting is different.

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Read in the discussions on Steam that there's a questline for setting up Bartholomew and his love interest, anyone know how to trigger that? Doesn't seem to be proccing after Dressed to Kill for me.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Read in the discussions on Steam that there's a questline for setting up Bartholomew and his love interest, anyone know how to trigger that? Doesn't seem to be proccing after Dressed to Kill for me.
I wonder if it only happens if you don't help out the earl with his errands. I haven't tried skipping that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just a tip if anyone is struggling. Water is OP. Bring lots of water and make sure to train endurance regardless of your build. The stamina boost when needed is nice, but the fatigue recovery during battles is what wins hard fights.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Finished the two major routes to the end. I liked the story, but I feel like the endings where you go as far as you can should have some sort of epilogue. It ends too abruptly which is a bummer. After everything the MC goes through, he deserves a few paragraphs detailing his life after all the fighting.

Btw, who is Goliath, and where do you fight him? I feel like I did every route, but I never met this guy.

Last edited:

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Finished the two major routes to the end. I liked the story, but I feel like the endings where you go as far as you can should have some sort of epilogue. It ends too abruptly which is a bummer. After everything the MC goes through, he deserves a few paragraphs detailing his life after all the fighting.

Btw, who is Goliath, and where do you fight him? I feel like I did every route, but I never met this guy.
Comments on steam says it's the assault on windsor. Also the latest version patched a bug that beating goliath wasn't registering.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes