3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello
after the suicide squad task, unable to progress as the carachter icon stands in the way of the "progress" button.
Any help?
Thanks

Sophex

Sep 13, 2020
Hello
after the suicide squad task, unable to progress as the carachter icon stands in the way of the "progress" button.
Any help?
Thanks
I had this problem before. You have to do another skirmish with the mercs and when you are at the menu before the battle, use the arrow keys on the keyboard and press enter. It should be okay after that.

Reactions: meanguy

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, who don't want to be guinea pigs, shold not download this game. Quantity of game bugs and softlocks astronomical in this game. You may need to restart or use old save files quite often to continue play this game...

About game itself - Quite good idea and the worst bugged realisation of them...

Puprle Witch

Nov 19, 2019
Hello, were i can find POTENT MEDICINE? This is pretty non obvious in my opinion.
And yes, the game needs an update related to balance - time or characteristics of opponents (make them lower).

Astrakara

May 6, 2017
Last Sovereig
Hello, were i can find POTENT MEDICINE? This is pretty non obvious in my opinion.
And yes, the game needs an update related to balance - time or characteristics of opponents (make them lower).
You can craft them with a waterskin and healing plant (or whatever it's called).

Somehow managed to the step of fighting Ruffins, but then bugs occurred. I think I also encountered several of other bugs but this one doesn't seem to be solvble. RIP

Reactions: Puprle Witch

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
Fatigue system is very bullshit indeed, and I can't find a way to make "Coordination" have more of an impact on fatigue recovery. I think it would be better if there was only one skill to recover both stamina and fatigue at the same time.
Also, can you only scavenge once per chapter? Cause I click on the button now and it gives me an error sound and nothing happens.
Another thing: how do you find the rest of the girls, namely Anna the witch, Emma and Lina? I found Cecilia the nurse, Eva, Alyssa and Olivia. Do I have to kill de Roche for the other two? Cause I spared him in my playthrough.

Last edited:

organicmeme

Oct 22, 2020
How do you unlock other types of training apart from solo practice? I see in scripts there's sparring and stuff and it has some connection to reputation with the soldiers but my rep is at max and still nothing.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
How do you unlock other types of training apart from solo practice? I see in scripts there's sparring and stuff and it has some connection to reputation with the soldiers but my rep is at max and still nothing.
Update the game, sparring is added in the 1.1 update.

bloodsucker

Feb 23, 2018
Is anyone able to pass chapter 4? after winning the siege and talk to the prince, the dialog keeps repeating and can't process further.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Is anyone able to pass chapter 4? after winning the siege and talk to the prince, the dialog keeps repeating and can't process further.
If you're trying the assassination mission, it's bugged. Just keep doing something until the time passes and you may click on "Proceed" to advance the story.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes