3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ntl999888

Feb 27, 2018
I think my 8 points in crafting was the main downfall this run. Those points in agi/end/coordination would have been much better. Also, I couldn't train sword more than 6. I guess that's the max for solo training, but I never had a chance to spar or learn from someone....

But then, hmmm you need crafting to get inventory space.
you can cheat inventory space using player_inventory_space = xx
btw I like your username macula adherens

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ummm... the game just ended randomly for me. After beating the elite knight in the clash with Canterberry, the Prince just says he will pay me a lot and France princess will come for the MC to bang. But the game just ends. I still had some quests that couldn't be completed. Killing the ruffian, and hmm... I didn't have a quest for it, but I was supposed to find the Bandit King after dueling the sherrif. Kinda underwhelming. Besides, the fight prior to fighting the elite knight, where you fight 3 guys with weapon skill 20 polearms is literally impossible. I had to cheat on that one to get past it. I mean, we can't even train weapons past 6 and we have to fight guys with 20 weapon skills...?

This was a really fun game to waste 2-3 days on. I will pass on playing the other routes though. Seems like the game is kinda unfinished and it could go through a bunch of balancing patches. The fights just become ridiculously impossible in later chapters. The only way to beat it is to reload 100 times to get the perfect RNG, or just cheat. Fighting someone with 2-3x total stats and better equipment could be ok IF we are fighting them 1v1. When the game throws 3 such enemies. 2v1 then with 1 reinforcement when you take out one guy, it's just retarded reload simulator.

The inventory space being tied to crafting is stupid as well. The bag should have it's own item slot so that we don't have to waste a trinket slot just to hold some loot. Crafting should be able to fix armors or enhance equipment somehow. Right now, crafting offers pretty much nothing other than making items a bit cheaper than normal store price. It's a waste of inv space and resources to hold all these crafting mats and eventually gold becomes plentiful so you don't even bother.

Crossbows. The entire thing is useless and pointless. Personally, I never put points in the skill to even test this, but it seems really fucking useless and cumbersome to use. There is just no justification for putting the limited stat points into crossbow. I don't know how to balance this while still keeping some semblance of reality.

This could be a cool hardcore game with ironman mode if it's properly balanced and there are a bit more random events and routing options. Right now, even if I were to play optimally while understanding everything about the mechanics, it would be pretty much impossible to win without save scumming.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
So many game are like these nowadays, try to please the hardcore "crowd" to the point when they broke their own game with the nerf orgy. Yes, I get this game for free, but I already play it 2 time to repeat it again with better build and now I feel it waste a lot of my time. There is no reward after long grind, you will enter the battle out rng, out-numbered and do lots of reload.
I mean if the gameplay was like Battle brothers, Sekiro or MnB, it would make sense for it to be hard as in those games it feels rewarding to get better at. But this game is so bland, they should have instead focused on better CG or story instead of breaking the battle system. Also, the nude art was just bait to get the coomers into buying this game.

Reactions: secretcador

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
I keep getting an error when trying to assassinate Ser William in the Falcon Tower after you besieged the city. I've tried using both winged bolts and winged poisoned bolts but the error keeps appearing and then after the dialogue, makes me do the quest again.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I keep getting an error when trying to assassinate Ser William in the Falcon Tower after you besieged the city. I've tried using both winged bolts and winged poisoned bolts but the error keeps appearing and then after the dialogue, makes me do the quest again.
I just talked to the Sarge and he introduce me to some archer. There was a soldier reputation check though.

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Me too, did you able to troubleshoot it? Is it perhaps because of your cheat? Because I'm cheating also.
I simply clicked ignore then farmed Earl Reputation points by doing the assassination over and over (lol). Then once the time ran out, just went through the game. Finished it by now btw, quite short though enjoyable.

Lewenhaupt

Nov 19, 2018
Ummm... the game just ended randomly for me. After beating the elite knight in the clash with Canterberry, the Prince just says he will pay me a lot and France princess will come for the MC to bang. But the game just ends. I still had some quests that couldn't be completed. Killing the ruffian, and hmm... I didn't have a quest for it, but I was supposed to find the Bandit King after dueling the sherrif.
Same here and I don't know if that's supposed to happen. I wanted to buy the game to play it multiple times. But it's just too short

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I liked it but I'm not playing anymore until it's patched, too many issues in current version. Should be getting a patch any day now that will deal with the worst of it, until then stay away.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
its good but it has so much bugs, i really like the game.

The Fatigue system is insanely punishing and makes no sense, u will be fighting with full fatigue at all times, and recovering and remark doesnt even lower fatigue, its just an insanely annoying mechanic

Reactions: Farum

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
This is too tough, how do you do the console commands stuff?
You can try save editing if you're having problems with the console. Just gotta find where to locate your game saves which is usually found in Directory\Heads_Will_Roll\Heads Will Roll\headswillroll-1.02-win\game\saves. Then go to saveeditonline.com to edit the stats.

Reactions: agriasoaks

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
All players who use shields are going to have to learn how to use the dev console to restore their agility whenever their shield is lost / broken (the shield's AGI penalty will be permanently subtracted from the player's AGI).

How to use the dev console to reset the agility stat:
  1. To enable the dev console: Open the game/options.rpy file using a text editor and add the following lines of code:
    Code:
    define config.developer = True #turn on the developer mode (all tools)
    define config.console = True #turn on the developer console
  2. Load a saved game and open the dev console using SHIFT+O.
  3. Type "player_agility = XX", where XX is the number to set agility to, then close the console.
  4. Agility is now changed. Save your game to make it permanent.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes