3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

deathmihai

Jun 29, 2019
Great game concept but the rolling is absolutely broken. Enemies have cheat hitting, meanwhile your hitting chance is fake. You will miss 9/10. I got sick and vomitted from the constant reloading scumming.

Last edited:

Judgment96

Jan 5, 2018
It could have been really good game but the difficulty is a WAY too mutch. Playing hours and only finish one ending (and not really a good one in my opinion). Why you try to help the prince regain throne then... Every SINGLE foes get 2X your stats like 23 strength 25 agility an armor of 35 for chest and helmet. That litteraly WAY to much. I barely got 13 strength and 10 agility with a low armor (otherwise I can't have enough Agility).

Crafting seems to be useless. Combat are way too long, unbalanced cause when a foe spawn he is full life, not stressed, not even an injurie truly not realistic at the round 20. Arbalest is useless too you need to spend too mutch point on it to be "not so bad". Not rewarding and cost too much gold to get (blot crosbow and reloading tools.) In battle it cost much stamina, it should be reloading (cost lot of stamina too) and that can be blocked by shield/ armor or miss the target. The dammage are... well at first seems okay but when you are fighting huge stats typical foes it's rather uselss (4-10 dammages for a 60-70 health guy)

The dev says that he will make a "easy" mod but this easy mod will not be really that easy cause lowering the stats does not seem to be on his desk.
Sadly I like this game but I can't make a single playthrought without reloading my save 15-30 times to get perfect run in order to go deeper in the story. I feel like I shouldn't need to do this to advance in the story and I hate playing like this. I truly want to go One shot run but it's clearly not possible at all (I tried a lot) due to RNG and overpowered foes (2-3X your stats and better gear than you) and you must not forget that they will outnumber you most of the time so... death -> reloading save -> Death -> reloading save etc... until you find out that impossible to win with you gear and stat so you gave up and retry again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mercur212

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
If anybody wants cheats, just unlock dev console using Unren and use the codes provided above.

Legna

May 11, 2017
player_coordination = xx
player_agility
player_endurance
player_strength
player_stamina
player_health
player_vitality
I also found:

player_inteligence (for crafting)
player_gold
player_skill_swords
player_skill_axes_maces
player_skill_polearms

The crossbow it's extremly bad to use, it's slow and have even less hit% than any of the melee attacks

secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
So many game are like these nowadays, try to please the hardcore "crowd" to the point when they broke their own game with the nerf orgy. Yes, I get this game for free, but I already play it 2 time to repeat it again with better build and now I feel it waste a lot of my time. There is no reward after long grind, you will enter the battle out rng, out-numbered and do lots of reload.

Reactions: Dorksul

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damn... there is a bug with shields. If your shield breaks, you don't get back the shield AGI penalty. I actually think this is why I was getting owned so much. I've broken a lot of shields. I just kinda thought my Agi was getting low because of new equipments that had higher penalty, but I honestly trained AGi more than anything else, but it's always pretty low. I knew something wasn't adding up.

I should probably have like 15 more Agi by now. This is probably why the enemies scaling felt way too unfiar. Because I kept losing Agi throughout the run without realizing.

secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
damn... there is a bug with shields. If your shield breaks, you don't get back the shield AGI penalty. I actually think this is why I was getting owned so much. I've broken a lot of shields. I just kinda thought my Agi was getting low because of new equipments that had higher penalty, but I honestly trained AGi more than anything else, but it's always pretty low. I knew something wasn't adding up.

I should probably have like 15 more Agi by now. This is probably why the enemies scaling felt way too unfiar. Because I kept losing Agi throughout the run without realizing.
Just cheat, I set my agility to 80 and basically trolls the game. If you set your agility to 50, the game is still have challenge, which is an impossible grind, since you need to raise other stats also. The current knight is already nerfed by the author, so it's over-power, without cheat you will overwhelm for sure.

secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
I also found:

player_gold
player_skill_swords
player_skill_axes_maces
player_skill_polearms

The crossbow it's extremly bad to use, it's slow and have even less hit% than any of the melee attacks
Swords and axes and maces not working

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just cheat, I set my agility to 80 and basically trolls the game. If you set your agility to 50, the game is still have challenge, which is an impossible grind, since you need to raise other stats also. The current knight is already nerfed by the author, so it's over-power, without cheat you will overwhelm for sure.
What's the point of playing this if you want to cheat? The gameplay is pretty much the whole point of this game. I'm just using the console to give back the agi I lose when shield gets broken.

ntl999888

Feb 27, 2018
I also found:

player_gold
player_skill_swords
player_skill_axes_maces
player_skill_polearms

if you want to use crossbow though you can use player_crossbow_skill = xx
But I agree, its crappy to use

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes