myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game loops over and over if you try to go see twig as you have to go talk to wejit but if you select that's too bad if you click on twig it loops back to having to go see wejit again and you are forced to do the other one instead if you want to progress with twigs event. Might just go back and tell him to stay in that dungeon forever instead.

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
Game loops over and over if you try to go see twig as you have to go talk to wejit but if you select that's too bad if you click on twig it loops back to having to go see wejit again and you are forced to do the other one instead if you want to progress with twigs event. Might just go back and tell him to stay in that dungeon forever instead.
That's the end of the V0.2, you talk to everyone from the list and that's it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MrJBJ

I am talking about the going and visiting twig option. If I pick go visit twig the FC says she has to talk to wejit to let them know that she is going to go visit her so no one worries. If you pick that's too bad nothing happens and clicking on visit twig just loops back to the same got to go talk to wejit scene. If you pick the I can take care of that and give the little ugly bastard a foot job afterwards it proceeds to the twig scene. If you leave wejit behind in the dungeon the go see twig option works fine after talking to miss flabby patty.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
How many animated sex scenes are in this currently? Enjoyed it so far but only found 1 with roopah, there are still many paths for me to try so I'm sure iv missed some.
Only that one so far. I do plan to do more when I have time!

Said it once will say it again. Yay more Healslut!
Yay! Yay!

I am so in love with everything Roopah. Very good, more please!
Coming soon!

I sincerely love this game, the story gives tremendous freedom with many ways to follow ... I've always missed it in VN games. Keep up the great work.
Thank you so much!

Usually i'm not that into these kind of games but hey, only live once and i was pleasurable suprised by how invested i got in all the characters as well as the story. Going to be interesting to see how my choices in the game will affect things for Sparky in the future.
I appreciate you giving the game a chance and I'm very happy that you've enjoyed the game so far. Thank you!

Played the first day and I must say: Wejit is amazing! Silly, simple, but funny. I'm sorry, Sir Wejit! :LOL:

I didn't like the others yet.
He is very fun to write! I hope you start to like the other characters soon. :)

I am talking about the going and visiting twig option. If I pick go visit twig the FC says she has to talk to wejit to let them know that she is going to go visit her so no one worries. If you pick that's too bad nothing happens and clicking on visit twig just loops back to the same got to go talk to wejit scene. If you pick the I can take care of that and give the little ugly bastard a foot job afterwards it proceeds to the twig scene. If you leave wejit behind in the dungeon the go see twig option works fine after talking to miss flabby patty.
You're absolutely right. Whoops! Really sorry about that. The missing variable check is fixed for the next release.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Fan signatures

hs-00.gif hs-01.gif hs-02.gif hs-03.gif hs-04.gif

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/444570_hs-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/444571_hs-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/444572_hs-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/661329_hs-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/661332_hs-04.gif

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
No changelog but I will take my chances in that with going from 2 to 3, that there's continuation for Panki fans.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I legit love this dev.

Started a new game and saw I could pick a fem MC, on top of that her first line of description is "carelessly cuntish" .... I GET TO BE ME.

I'm so happy over something so trivial.

That one thing alone makes this the best update ever and I haven't seen what else is in it yet.

D

Deleted member 1536755

Becoming a futa while in a relationship with Roopah is fun. Now that the mc is stronger than her, Roopah can get a taste of her own medicine.
No the current dynamic is distinct and well done. Doesn't need a twist, it can just be explored further.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
No the current dynamic is distinct and well done. Doesn't need a twist, it can just be explored further.
Technically Roopah already got a taste of her own medicine (cum) when Sparkle and her kissed earlier. With the mc being able to transform into a trap or futa (along with being able to stay female) there will likely be variations in sex scenes.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes