demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
That's not it at all. What ruined it for me is mixing a fruity flavor and a cheesy, meaty, saucy flavor. Not everyone enjoys mixing fruit with those things. Personally, if I want sweet, I order something sweet. If I want meaty, saucy, cheesy, etc...I order those things. I don't want them combined. I don't like sweetness in my salsa. I don't like sweet hot sauces. I don't like bacon milkshakes (yes, it is a thing lol). It has nothing to do with the quality of the product. It has to do with not wanting to mix sweet with certain other flavors.
Not saying you are wrong since we all have different tastes. Yet I've tried lots of dishes cooked with meat and fruits and they are great. I can immediately think of:

Chicken + mango (stir fry or curry)
pork + apple
pork + pineapple (crispy sweet sour pork)
beef + strawberry (grill or salad)

I wonder if people who dont like pineapple on pizza would also hate fruit + meat in other situation.

Another thing I find strange is that people either love pineapple on pizza or hate it, very few would say its acceptable or that they dont care.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So, is this a gender bender game?
I'd like to see the gender bender tag! This "transformation" one is too wide!
I would also like to see modification of the search parameters of "male protagonist" that doesn't trigger "female protagonist" or some alternative search word. And a not inclusive search parameter to make selections faster.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
how do u get the scene where u are strapped to an wooden x naked? and how do u change the way the female sparkle looks
That's during the boat scene and i'm not entirely sure the exact trigger as i haven't played the game in a while, but it has to do with the taking the blame i think. Not sure if you take the blame or you blame roopah...one of the two though gets you put on that milking stand.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wow! This is such a great game, in so many ways! Now it's getting more costume stuff, adding a bunch more characters, new options for how to get through scenes, and even adding the start of whole new paths all the way back to the beginning!
Does it have a gallery yet?
Because until there's a gallery, I swore off playing this wonderful delightful piece of absolute artistry (not being facetious! it's actually awesome!) somewhere around update 4b back when the number of possible game paths to keep track of was only, like, 42 to the power of "the color of a summer breeze."

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow the updates feel smaller and smaller...4 minutes gameplay with a .5h savegame -,-
Almost everything done is in the past...and not even anything interesting for my pure lesbian harem :cry:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Haven't played since July '20, version 0.4something. Were there any major reworks in the meantime in terms of save compatibility or can I use my old saves?

Last edited:

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
Wow! This is such a great game, in so many ways! Now it's getting more costume stuff, adding a bunch more characters, new options for how to get through scenes, and even adding the start of whole new paths all the way back to the beginning!
Because until there's a gallery, I swore off playing this wonderful delightful piece of absolute artistry (not being facetious! it's actually awesome!) somewhere around update 4b back when the number of possible game paths to keep track of was only, like, 42 to the power of "the color of a summer breeze."
It does have a gallery, but it hasn’t been fully updated, I think it is two versions behind the game now. Here is Davie’s planning board

• Love
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not saying you are wrong since we all have different tastes. Yet I've tried lots of dishes cooked with meat and fruits and they are great. I can immediately think of:

Chicken + mango (stir fry or curry)
pork + apple
pork + pineapple (crispy sweet sour pork)
beef + strawberry (grill or salad)

I wonder if people who dont like pineapple on pizza would also hate fruit + meat in other situation.

Another thing I find strange is that people either love pineapple on pizza or hate it, very few would say its acceptable or that they dont care.
It's a personal taste thing. I like Mango Habanero Chicken Wings, but the spiciness overwhelms and you can't really even taste the mango. But, that';s about it for me. I guess it has to be subtle for me. Pineapple on pizza...I can taste the pineapple oer everything else and it ruins it. The foods you mentioned, I don't like those either. lol
Banana peppers, cherry peppers...fine...but again...the spicy hot out kicks the sweetness.

so you like bottled water?
Not sure what you're trying to rope me into, but I don't see the correlation between water and mixing sweet with meat. lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: billclinton99

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Not sure if you're reading these anymore. But if you're doing a dom or switch route with Sparkle, I'd love her to do so to Kayden as sort of a power-reversal, putting him in his place since he's been such a dick so far. Maybe more of a switch, where she could mess around with other girls (lel, ect) and guys in front of him, never letting him touch. He's secretly surprised, scared or embarrassed by how much he likes it at first so might feign anger or nonchalance till it's very clear he's into it, or into her enough that he goes along, jacking off in fishnets or something. Basically cuck or NTR the hell out of him. But she can still remain a "healslut" for everyone else, to stay in character. You wouldn't even need to add much art or animation for it, or even have him as a romance option. You can just add a quick shot of him watching in the corner in between art/animation of her current romance partner(s) along with some dirty text.

Often those who crave control in public like to lose that control in the bedroom, so I can see it vibing with his character, too. And it would be nice to put him in his place for being such a little shit. Somehow shrinking his dick or ordering him to "service" her and her partners with his big mouth might be nice too, but not necessary, since it would mean extra artwork. It's one way to shut him up though. :)
Hmm...

Sparkle is good for out of combat healing but not so much during a battle what with the whole uncontrollable orgasms thing and Kayden likes being in control so making Sparkle feel worthless about her shortcomings and "letting" her be a backup healer is a solid way to keep her around and loyal.
I really enjoy hearing everyone's opinions and reasoning!

can mc impregnate anyone in the game? if yes,is it optional?
No.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the walkthrough only goes up to 1.7 is there updated one
I've just finished updating it to 0.6 today.

Sub-of-a-sub content is fantastic. Too bad it's not even a tag almost anywhere, it's so fetish-worthy for many, very satisfying to see stuff like this in game when i encounter it. Maybe in a few years we'll finally have it at least as some unpopular tag or something...
Thank you! I personally very much enjoy that content as well.

question i really really want to romance lei but atm panki wants to bite me. walkthrough doesnt say but if she bites me can i still romance lei. I will try the threeway at one point but for now just want to romance lei. so i have to deny bite and say idk right
The bottom of the walkthrough ( ) explains how to get on the "Romance Route" with Lel. It's a fairly narrow path to achieve it. In short, no you can't have Panki bite you and be on that path but you can have the Panki+Lel relationship.

is there or gonna be pregnancy in the game?(can mc impregnate anyone?)

if there is , is it or will it be optional?
Yes there will be and yes it will be optional.

Small note to Dev-Dave if he still looks around:

Roopah's "she makes your choices" path could use some extra stuff.

She taking charge removes A LOT of content, as it collides with Free use, going here and there, etc.

It would be nice to have some extra stuff with this option.

Basically, it takes out a lot of content, but it doesn't really contributes anything in terms of scenes.
I agree. I have a LOT of notes on this and will continue to tweak Roopah's control in future releases.

Ok, that corrupting your saves or adding a perma-flag was a real low-blow. I would really have wanted to see all the options, does the game always allow guessing right the another tester in the group or was it (Lel) just a lucky guess. After pressing Lel it just returned to me that Lel had called Kay by another name, hinting he wasn't from around or had another real name.

Nobody really really really shouldn't mess with my saves. That is not fun at all.
You can simply start the game from the beginning to clear any permanent flags then load one of your saves before making the choice and you'll get to make it again. I know that's a bit of a hassle but I like the meta of having made a "permanent" choice.

I really enjoyed this and excited to see where it goes. Rekindled my interest in playing a healer in MMO's too
Thank you! I appreciate it!

I love the new costumes, but the plot progresses so slowly. There's barely a couple of new scenes.
Yeah. I am sorry about how slow progress has been. There's just so much to do for each update now.

So the strategy of this dev is to milk as much money as he can by only releasing “big fix” updates and no new content that advance the story? Got it
That's not at all my intention. I would never expect anyone to pay for nothing. So I can understand why you feel that way but I'm fucking working on it.

This VN is funny enough where it's almost worth playing even without the smut content, but regarding the smut content, is there any more gay content outside of that early scene in the inn? Last time I played you could change Sparkle into a "trap" (though trap Sparkle looks more like a twink to me) but there were no opportunities to sleep with any male characters after that, so it was all pretty much hetero or lesbian content still
I agree. I'm working to remedy this inequity.

I know this is probably asking a bit from this dev, but I'd really like to have a character sheet/profile menu that the player can use to check Sparkle's feats and spells. How am I supposed to know if I selected X feat three or four updates ago and it just happens to be used in the latest update...?
That's a really good idea. I've put it in my notes and hope to get it into the next release.

I haven't played this one in a long time mostly because I'm waiting for content with Harmony before trying it again.
Next release will have the opportunity for the first smexytiems with Harmony (if you've elected to go to the miner's camp).

Are there plans for Panki and or Simon/Sparkle to "Let it Go" sort of speak and have Panki go dark getting tired of Kayden's verbal abuse to Sparkle and stops caring about controlling her demon side an offers to run away with Sparkle and possibly Lel?. What was it the Add-on to the Last of Us Game. Ellie and her best friend wanting turn Zombie together. So in other words as long as Panki is with Sparkle the love they have, neither of them care whether they Go Evil or not. As long as they are together Who cares. Hell even have Sparkle and Panki have the option to join the Demoness. Both of them even Lel getting sick of Kayden's verbal abuse.
Yes... but I don't want to say any more than that just now.

ithank

I'm eagarly awaiting the next version of this incredible game.
Thank you! I'm writing/rendering as fast as I can :)

Healslut its easily one of the best things I've found on this site so far. I played it the first time just before christmas so was really eager to see whats new since then. Im a little dissapointed though, the new additions are good but was really hoping for more adventures or just time spent with the party, rather than the flash back and this sidequest that goes to great lengths not to involve any of them.
Right, I get you. The next update is a return to the party and the next big adventure into the new town of Humblehooch.

When I downloaded this game I was honestly expecting a wild smut-filled crude comedy that lasted just a few hours and that's that.

What I got was possibly MY FAVORITE GAME ON THIS ENTIRE SITE.

Holy crap, seriously, I have laughed harder, gotten more invested in characters, more upset at making wrong choices in this game than (almost) any other game I've played from this site.
Wow. Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate them. Posts like this keep me motivated!

You know, at first the game felt like pure cringe - gaming lingo, the absolute buffoon of the MC. It felt like if I were to pick guy MC he would start raging about stupid SJWs going to censor titties in his vidya games.

But goddamn, I am thankful that the 1st impression was completely wrong. The characters, oh my god, the characters. The growth of them (especially the MC), the dynamics it all is amazing. One could write novels about it, but I'd rather link you to previous posts so you can read about it more.

I do have two questions though. If You check the gallery of the newest scenest Sparkle has a variety of different hairstyles and bodies. Where did one get option for that? And what is the 3rd picture in a row that has Champ and Twig in gallery?
Thanks very much! I'm glad you gave the game a shot :)

The current variations require Sparkle to shift the blame for Captain Fisch's murder onto Roopah. Accepting punishment in her place gets you the "puffy parts" from milking and denying the punishment in her place gets you the curvier/shorter "backup" body with the red/ginger hair.

I'm very glad I finally looked into this game, it's easily one of my favorites and my only gripe is I completed what's available already.

Thank you for taking the time to create it daviezwei.
Thank you! That's so nice to hear, honestly!

I really like this game, only real negative i have is that i wish the content progressed faster. But i can't really fault them for it too much because it seems that the different routes and choices is making the development quite harder.

Any kind of branching choices in games considerably raises development time, and especially when the game uses rendered art, where every choice that alter any visuals have to have different renders. But at the same time the choices really adds to the experience and replayability.
The writing takes more time for me than the rendering. I often spend a lot of time rendering while thinking of new situations for Sparkle to find herself in. Truthfully I'm a very slow writer (a "basher" according to Kurt Vonnegut).

I hope davie will not make even more routes. I think the amount of choices we already haveis perfect, maybe add kayden and harmony as a romance option or side romances that will not impact the story much. Otherwise its going to be even more work with every update.
I am trying to keep a balance and often have to force myself to drop things that I know will ultimately get out of hand. But I keep the "dropped" things in my notes for later, lighter days.

I was an early backer and I still think the game is amazing but the focus seems to have shifted toward more and more outfits and looks than progressing the story. If there are 8 possible versions of Sparkle that takes 8x as many renders each scene, unfortunately I think that's a big issue but I'm not a developer so I can't say for sure.
This is due to my tendency to go render-crazy when I'm experiencing writer's block or when I'm creatively fatigued. I still want to keep working on the game but I just can't get the words out sometimes.

Nice for a visual novel. maybe not enough choice options, like visiting the city, pursue several relationships with the characters (the futa orc, the lesbian catgirl, the male heroes, etc...).
These are my daydreams, too. I fear Healslut will never truly be done even when the story has ended because I always want to go back and add so much more fun stuff.

This post is not aimed at any specific poster.

There appear to be a lot of posters who like this game, very much in some cases, but who think it could be improved with just a couple of changes.

It's not that I disagree, I have my own preferences which I might like implemented.

However if the developers attempt to incorporate all the well meaning suggestions I can only see it slowing down the release timetable (which I want to avoid more than I want any of my own preferences included).

Overall the main reason I like this game is because of what the developers have made it.

So a message to those working on the development:

Please keep up the so far outstanding work on a game with great humour, great graphics (sexy and storyline), a plot that confuses me (which is as it should be) and cracking sex scenes.

And thank you for eveything so far.
Thank you. Your perspective and kind words are very much appreciated and I'm going to keep chugging along and try not to disappoint!

I have to agree with this and i think the number for the possible Sparkle versions is bigger then 8th.

Probably this is one of the reasons that for the last 4 months there was only a single game update with one small scene in it.

I say probably because for the last 4 months that im following the game - there is barely any information from the creator about development / game progress, except that the game will be delayed.

Anyway i hope everything is ok with the developer and he manages to figure this development hurdle and gets back on track - because the game is super fun and i really like to see more of the story.
I am currently working through the development hurdle. It's new territory for me but I don't give up easy! My goal has always been to finish the game (as satisfying and fulfilling as possible) and that's one thing that won't change.

This is so good, can’t believe I discovered this gem only now, amount of choices is amazing, only other game that has something similar in a way of different routes is probably Heavy Five, but this one has a good number of sexy scenes already and not somewhere in the next chapter. Also, shouldn’t this have a domination tag? Sparkle can get pretty submissive in some routes:unsure:
Thank you! I'm not sure on the tags, either. I don't control them here and I honestly don't want the responsibility for that.

I last tried this game when you could only get up to getting the mushroom, and I am really really impressed with how it has developed since then. The story is funny and I'm looking forward to what's next :)
I appreciate you posting some nice positive vibes! :)

I wish there was a FrottAge scene with roopah
Noted.

Guess its from the Futa Sparkle path if its in the game? I haven't seen it or any new content with Roopah in 0.6 sadly. :(
Yeah that was a bonus wallpaper for supporters. It isn't in the game but a return to shenanigans with Roopah is on the horizon.

OOoo, Roopah starts to get intresting with the new update. I might start a diffrent route after the new update.
Thanks! But I'd suggest waiting for the next update where Roopah will play a more prominent role.

is there any new wejit scenes since the blowjob scene. I'm a wejit OTP, and will only play updates if it heavily features him
Not yet. Oddly popular request though...

This game is so well made!

The loot puppy route is the best, especially Lel and Sparkle's gag scenes

Looking forward for more domination play and Sparkle's training

Hopefully there will be more play involving restraints and gags, such as make it so Sparkle's loot puppy uniform includes mandatory bondage and gag
Thank you! More of that sort of content is definitely planned.

Btw, does the dev come to this forum ? I'd like to subscribe to him with his subscribestar, but the option is not avaible.
SubscribeStar was weird about pausing the account. I had to manually request it and I thought it was just for the month but apparently they've left it paused. I sent another email to them but haven't heard back yet.

Rarely. They showed up after the last release and people posting bug reports here but i don't think they interact here very much.
No, not so very much. I check in on the Discord several times a day though:

Yes, very fun and hot
Thank you!

how do u get the scene where u are strapped to an wooden x naked? and how do u change the way the female sparkle looks
That's on the Lel route on the ship if you choose to hang out with her instead of going to talk to Roar.

Thanks much! I'm very bad at keeping the gallery up to date but I do have it on my development board to get caught up.

Somehow the updates feel smaller and smaller...4 minutes gameplay with a .5h savegame -,-

Almost everything done is in the past...and not even anything interesting for my pure lesbian harem :cry:
It's hard to get everything I want in with only a month to work with. I'm trying to figure out how I can rotate content while keeping the planned storyline in tact -- sometimes the girls aren't around and I don't want to force an awkward scene in (even though I enjoy the lesbian harem stuff a lot, too).

Haven't played since July '20, version 0.4something. Were there any major reworks in the meantime in terms of save compatibility or can I use my old saves?
I'm afraid I always break the saves. I'm constantly going back to add/edit content and correct typos and inconsistencies. I did put in a "skip" option that's up to date with the latest version. You can start a new game and make a series of choices up to the act you want to starting playing in.

Ah shit, nope-ing the preggo Pez is sad
The "NAH" category isn't necessarily "NAH FOREVER" but just too much to put in while progressing the story. I have a lot of plans for preggo stuff that I really want to get in.

Is there a reason why the spoilers are completely blacked out? I can't see the answers.
You have to highlight the text to uncover the words. Let me know if that's not working for you and I'll try to find another solution.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You have to highlight the text to uncover the words. Let me know if that's not working for you and I'll try to find another solution.
When I'm using the docs guide, I can highlight them. However, I can't highlight them after I download them to a pdf file.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes