taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It says in the error that I have classic enabled which I do. I haven't changed the settings but thanks anyway I guess.
might try this if your sparkle is a looter, unzip and place this looter folder in your "hs_by_dz-0.69-pc\game\images\hs folder and allow it to overwrite. If your playing on PC.

It may be your missing and image there. It might help I know that is where the "girl-classic-spell" image is and your error showed you missing the spell.png but when I got that it normally specified exactly which .png, and the full image of it.

But I might have extracted all the RPA and RPYC files in my game I do that quite often with ren'py games. ( I like to tweak, and edit the files some for practice and fun.) Not sure if I did that with this one or not. (if your images are not extracted though this might not help.)

EDIT >>> by th4e way your looter error is calling for the " trap-classic-spell.png " which is not classic

Classic is "girl-classic-spell.png"

I copied and renamed the classic spell cast to " trap-classic-spell.png " and added the image need placed in game\images\hs\looter folder might work, Edit Placed it all in the Looter zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
might try this if your sparkle is a looter, unzip and place this looter folder in your "hs_by_dz-0.69-pc\game\images\hs folder and allow it to overwrite. If your playing on PC.

It may be your missing and image there. It might help I know that is where the "girl-classic-spell" image is and your error showed you missing the spell.png but when I got that it normally specified exactly which .png, and the full image of it.

But I might have extracted all the RPA and RPYC files in my game I do that quite often with ren'py games. ( I like to tweak, and edit the files some for practice and fun.) Not sure if I did that with this one or not. (if your images are not extracted though this might not help.)

EDIT >>> by th4e way your looter error is calling for the " trap-classic-spell.png " which is not classic

Classic is "girl-classic-spell.png"

I copied and renamed the classic spell cast to " trap-classic-spell.png " and added the image need placed in game\images\hs\looter folder might work, Edit Placed it all in the Looter zip.
Thank you, it worked. Your effort is appreciated.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Can you play completely gay?
Eh, the male MC still has a female online character. And later in the game, both MCs have their real-life appearances changed toward the online character (either fully female, futa or femboy).

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
For those wondering where Davie has been, here is an update he has just posted on Patreon:-

Hello everyone! First I would like to apologize for my lack of presence the past couple weeks. The reason is because I have been away from the computer for some life and family stuff. In addition I've just gotten a new computer (well new to me) from some generous people and I'm transferring everything over to it (which is gigs and gigs of DAZ3D content, renders, etc).
I'm sorry that I did not keep you all updated but the family stuff just sort of happened and I had to be away for a bit and I don't keep any access or logins for my "smutty stuff" on my phone (other than the game itself for playthroughs and testing).
The billing cycle has been paused so nobody will be charged next month. That's only fair. And I'm back to work now so I'll have an actual update soon.
Thank you for sticking around and supporting development. I honestly do not deserve you, friends, but I will keep working hard so that one day I do. I appreciate you.

Jan 12, 2019
For those wondering where Davie has been, here is an update he has just posted on Patreon:-

Hello everyone! First I would like to apologize for my lack of presence the past couple weeks. The reason is because I have been away from the computer for some life and family stuff. In addition I've just gotten a new computer (well new to me) from some generous people and I'm transferring everything over to it (which is gigs and gigs of DAZ3D content, renders, etc).
I'm sorry that I did not keep you all updated but the family stuff just sort of happened and I had to be away for a bit and I don't keep any access or logins for my "smutty stuff" on my phone (other than the game itself for playthroughs and testing).
The billing cycle has been paused so nobody will be charged next month. That's only fair. And I'm back to work now so I'll have an actual update soon.
Thank you for sticking around and supporting development. I honestly do not deserve you, friends, but I will keep working hard so that one day I do. I appreciate you.
What a good person.

Jul 19, 2020

I've been focused on getting the new computer rendering but I had to relent and render this with trusty old computer. Getting DAZ3D to recognize all my custom textures and other files is tedious work (especially because I moved them all to one SSD instead of having the files in different smaller drives). I'm glad I paused for this month because I'd feel horrible about the real slowdown of progress otherwise...

As for story progress, I plan on writing through the trip to Humblehooch and making the next release end after Sparkle has the opportunity to explore the new town. This should give everyone a hefty bit of content for such a long wait.

Thank you everyone! Have a safe and happy candy-filled weekend!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will the next update FINALLY get a sex scene with Harmony? She is ma #1 fave waifu here, Roopah and Ooyum take second and third.

Speaking of Ooyum, is there a romance path for her in the works? And is there any sex scenes with her, if yes how do i get them?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Scotsman1989

On Mar 16, 2021 I stated that I hadn't played the game in quite awhile as I was waiting for content with Harmony and

on May 12, 2021 DEV stated next release will have the opportunity for the first smexytiems with Harmony (if you've elected to go to the miner's camp).

But reading the changelogs shows nothing about Harmony in any of them but the latest one where it states Harmony nights at camp are not in yet but will most likely be in the next update.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Scotsman1989

On Mar 16, 2021 I stated that I hadn't played the game in quite awhile as I was waiting for content with Harmony and

on May 12, 2021 DEV stated next release will have the opportunity for the first smexytiems with Harmony (if you've elected to go to the miner's camp).

But reading the changelogs shows nothing about Harmony in any of them but the latest one where it states Harmony nights at camp are not in yet but will most likely be in the next update.
I know deciding to go to the mine did get me a scene of mutual devotion from Harmony, but there was no real getting our things together, just a sort of commitment of acknowledgement of or relationship.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
NukaCola

Image error could be multiple different things. It could be spelled wrong in the script file it could be listed with wrong prefix like .PNG .WEBP or .JPG. The file could be missing - misspelled - in the incorrect folder - wrong named folder.

Easiest is to look at what the error says and what .rpy file it's coming from then use UNREN to extract the game files and do a search for harddick or search the area where the error points to and you can also look in the rpy file using notepad and do a search for harddick. If all else fails make a copy of a file and rename it harddick to get past the error.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Nvm, I start a new game and it worked fine now. Probably a saves issue because I use a save file from an old version.

Reactions: afterlights

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Quick question, is this becoming a Log Horizon style game? Where the game world is actually real and the players just think it’s a game in the beginning?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Quick question, is this becoming a Log Horizon style game? Where the game world is actually real and the players just think it’s a game in the beginning?
Pretty sure one of the dev interludes (ingame devs I mean, not davie) already mentions that the players are controlling clones in a parallel dimension/universe or something and the npcs are native inhabitants thereof.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the update! I was just sitting here and thinking "what ever happened to healslut? I haven't heard anything in a while...." so I checked in and there is news! not new game stuff news, but news with actual useful info explaining the delay. Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes