Jul 19, 2020
I don't think it's been abandonned per se but, well. If there was supposed to be an update out by the end of September and since then the news has been about a decline in funding, looking for employment and then nothing at all for the last six weeks; I wouldn't hold my hopes high. :confused:

Personally I'm going to hold off on cancelling my pledge for a little while though, the game isn't done but I've gotten a lot more out of what is there than a whole bunch of finished critically acclaimed Indie Darlings, might aswell wait until I hit the equivalent cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTchan and taglag

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
It is a shame we have to wait for so long, maybe Davie was busy or just needed a rest. 2021 has been a bitch.
Healslut on the other hand was/is great. Of course I d like to have the next chapter soon,
but for the real good stuff I m ready to wait some more.

At least we know, when Davie gives us an update, it ll be good.

See/read you fappers then.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
NEWS!! I have just heard from Davie, he is well but in true Davie fashion got really caught up in designing new outfits (by the sounds of it without much success). This is his final line and I am quoting "Anyway I will be posting wallpapers and news later today and the next release will be out by the end of the week". Sooooo, some good news at the end of what has pretty much been a shitty year!!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Me again, below is the latest news from Davie's Patreon:-

Good news, everyone! The next release will be out by the end of the week!

Bad news, everyone...? I've been stuck on stupid for a long time now. Outside of putting too many hours into my new part-time job (trying to get in good with the new boss who doesn't even seem to know I exist so what am I even doing?), I've been dedicated to learning blender and marvelous designer to create my own outfits. This was a very bad idea. I even tried to get help from an amazing person I follow on DeviantArt (even got some video lessons) but it was of no use no matter how hard she tried to help me. Everything I tried to make was garbage. I would never have made it as a fashion designer and definitely not as a 3D modeler. I don't know what I was thinking! I'm sticking to mix-matching DAZ assets and making custom textures from now on.

Thankfully I've come to my senses and thrown all the 3D mess I made into the rubbish bin. I've returned to writing and rendering (as I should have been doing this whole time) and I've been making a lot of progress on the next update. I hope to have at least 30 minutes of content for all paths.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Happy New Year everyone. Looks like a slight delay in the new release. Message from Davie below:-

"Hello everyone! I really had hoped to be posting the new release right now but I've run out of time and I haven't started testing yet. There are only a handful of renders to do and about two pages to write until I can start squashing bugs but I'm dead tired and out of energy for today. I will get started as soon as I wake up tomorrow and I'll have the release posted as soon as possible!

Thank you so much for your support and I wish all of you amazing new years to come!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The new update is out!! Below is a copy of the changelog:

Healslut 0.69c Release
1641124431877.png

Here it is! First a warning, though, I didn't get in as much testing as I would have liked but I couldn't delay this again. I did run through all my saves and only had issues with the older ones, so hopefully this doesn't bug out savegames for anyone.

Anyway I'm about to crash so no witty stuff from me on this post, just the meat and taters.

Changelog:
  • NOTE: The route of going to speak with the miners is not looped in yet so it still ends early. I am working on that now as well as finishing the next morning with Harmony and spending the night with Roar(+/-Lel). If you would like to see the latest story content please choose a different option than going to talk to the miners when you're in Porttown.
  • Sparkle meets with Gab again and then meets the developer that created the Healslut class! (With *lots* of options!)
  • "Agreeable" Sparkle no longer confronts Kayden (and instead gets ordered a wardrobe change)
  • Harmony scene at the foothills lake extended to the next morning (with some caveats)
  • The status page can now be opened and closed by clicking/tapping the upper right corner of the screen
  • Sparkle will (*soon) always lose her clothes when popping out of existence (have notes, still working on some of these)
  • Working on adding more emotions and reactions for Sparkle during conversations (some of this can be seen in the confrontation with Sandeep)
  • Fixed free-use Sparkle staying in the waitress outfit when she should have undressed or changed
  • Fixed "dead" Lel showing up out of nowhere when at the ship galley with Panki
  • Fixed meeting dead/sold Lel for the second time so that all routes have that encounter now
  • Fixed bug with Sparkle's outfit changing after public service in Porttown
  • Fixed bug with dialog loop after speaking to Skylark for the second time without being on Panki(+/-Lel) route
  • Fixed third-person narration for sexytimes with Champ at foothill camp
  • Fixed missing surprised sprites for blanket-wearing Sparkle
  • Added missing music for the ship sexytimes with Panki(+Lel/+Skylark)
  • Added sprites for milked/backup Sparkle variations with the sword or blanket
  • Added dialog and conditionals for meeting Lel after having Leigh sell her
  • Group members are now correctly shown in the status screen
  • Amount of gold coins Sparkle has now shows on the status screen
  • Got rid of all the "show pc" defined references to clean up the code

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
The new update is out!! Below is a copy of the changelog:

Healslut 0.69c Release
View attachment 1575828

Here it is! First a warning, though, I didn't get in as much testing as I would have liked but I couldn't delay this again. I did run through all my saves and only had issues with the older ones, so hopefully this doesn't bug out savegames for anyone.

Anyway I'm about to crash so no witty stuff from me on this post, just the meat and taters.

Changelog:
  • NOTE: The route of going to speak with the miners is not looped in yet so it still ends early. I am working on that now as well as finishing the next morning with Harmony and spending the night with Roar(+/-Lel). If you would like to see the latest story content please choose a different option than going to talk to the miners when you're in Porttown.
  • Sparkle meets with Gab again and then meets the developer that created the Healslut class! (With *lots* of options!)
  • "Agreeable" Sparkle no longer confronts Kayden (and instead gets ordered a wardrobe change)
  • Harmony scene at the foothills lake extended to the next morning (with some caveats)
  • The status page can now be opened and closed by clicking/tapping the upper right corner of the screen
  • Sparkle will (*soon) always lose her clothes when popping out of existence (have notes, still working on some of these)
  • Working on adding more emotions and reactions for Sparkle during conversations (some of this can be seen in the confrontation with Sandeep)
  • Fixed free-use Sparkle staying in the waitress outfit when she should have undressed or changed
  • Fixed "dead" Lel showing up out of nowhere when at the ship galley with Panki
  • Fixed meeting dead/sold Lel for the second time so that all routes have that encounter now
  • Fixed bug with Sparkle's outfit changing after public service in Porttown
  • Fixed bug with dialog loop after speaking to Skylark for the second time without being on Panki(+/-Lel) route
  • Fixed third-person narration for sexytimes with Champ at foothill camp
  • Fixed missing surprised sprites for blanket-wearing Sparkle
  • Added missing music for the ship sexytimes with Panki(+Lel/+Skylark)
  • Added sprites for milked/backup Sparkle variations with the sword or blanket
  • Added dialog and conditionals for meeting Lel after having Leigh sell her
  • Group members are now correctly shown in the status screen
  • Amount of gold coins Sparkle has now shows on the status screen
  • Got rid of all the "show pc" defined references to clean up the code
Download Link??

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry Raptor, I will keep everyone updated as to what is happening but I won't share a download link. Davie is a sole developer who relies on Patreon support for his income. He always releases his games for free a couple of weeks after the Patreon release and most are happy to wait for this
Thanks and I completely understand! I was under the impression that the game is officially released for all. I guess we'll have to wait for a couple of days then :)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's always worth the wait. I try to alternate most games' updates just so I have more content to play, but HS usually has a surprising amount each release.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes