Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry for that dumb question, I used to play Healslut early in the game development and thought the goal of the game was to turn the main protagonist into the healslut? The game seems to have changed somewhat?

What are the different paths now? (Happy new year btw)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The new update is out!! Below is a copy of the changelog:

Healslut 0.69c Release

Here it is! First a warning, though, I didn't get in as much testing as I would have liked but I couldn't delay this again. I did run through all my saves and only had issues with the older ones, so hopefully this doesn't bug out savegames for anyone.

Anyway I'm about to crash so no witty stuff from me on this post, just the meat and taters.

Changelog:

• Fixed meeting dead/sold Lel for the second time so that all routes have that encounter now
I do hope that Lel is fix, I know I decided to go the route where I left Lel alone during a dungeon raid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then when I met Gab latter in the game I had no choice but to give a wrong answer.

Posted about it here>>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/healslut-v0-69-davie-zwei.30013/post-6939972

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I do hope that Lel is fix, I know I decided to go the route where I left Lel alone during a dungeon raid
Then when I met Gab latter in the game I had no choice but to give a wrong answer.

Posted about it here>>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/healslut-v0-69-davie-zwei.30013/post-6939972
Since the previous release I had to re-install my operating system and so when I played the new version it was completely fresh. All the options including Lel were there to choose. Remember if you have already chosen incorrectly your answer will be remembered unless you delete all game folders including those saves lurking around in the roaming cache.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

If Lel 'died' that early in the game then Sparkle wouldn't know her well enough to suspect that she was a player.
Since the previous release I had to re-install my operating system and so when I played the new version it was completely fresh. All the options including Lel were there to choose.
See above, I feel the above option is better for immersion. I'll have to see what my game looks like when I get 69c since I'm also on a fresh install.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If Lel 'died' that early in the game then Sparkle wouldn't know her well enough to suspect that she was a player.
I might agree with that if not for these images. I took during that play-through.

Obviously Gab thought I knew her pretty well.

EDIT >>>> And as you can see I did not even get Lel for a choice which meant I had no way to answer the question correctly at all, so why even ask it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I might agree with that if not for these images. I took during that play-through.

Obviously Gab thought I knew her pretty well.

EDIT >>>> And as you can see I did not even get Lel for a choice which meant I had no way to answer the question correctly at all, so why even ask it.
Sounds like a variable wasn't properly coded for, probably worth posting it on Davie's discord so he can fix it
needs updates
You'll get it when it goes public in 2 weeks, this is one of those rare games that never leaks early.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Sounds like a variable wasn't properly coded for, probably worth posting it on Davie's discord so he can fix it
Yeah that is what I was thinking, I only posted it encase the Producer happened to look here and maybe see it and to let others know that going the leave Lel might cause a problem with the answer to Gab's question.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Here it is everyone, it includes a bugfix to the last release too. Enjoy!!!

1642368694275.png

Healslut 0.69d

0.69d Downlewds:

PC:

MAC:

Android:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
And here is the up to date changelog:-

NOTE: The route of going to speak with the miners is not looped in yet so it still ends early. I am working on that now as well as finishing the next morning with Harmony and spending the night with Roar(+/-Lel). If you would like to see the latest story content please choose a different option than going to talk to the miners when you're in Porttown.

• Sparkle meets with Gab again and then meets the developer that created the Healslut class! (With *lots* of options!)
  • "Agreeable" Sparkle no longer confronts Kayden (and instead gets ordered a wardrobe change)
  • Harmony scene at the foothills lake extended to the next morning (with some caveats)
  • The status page can now be opened and closed by clicking/tapping the upper right corner of the screen
  • Sparkle will (*soon) always lose her clothes when popping out of existence (have notes, still working on some of these)
  • Working on adding more emotions and reactions for Sparkle during conversations (some of this can be seen in the confrontation with Sandeep)
  • Fixed free-use Sparkle staying in the waitress outfit when she should have undressed or changed
  • Fixed "dead" Lel showing up out of nowhere when at the ship galley with Panki
  • Fixed meeting dead/sold Lel for the second time so that all routes have that encounter now
  • Fixed bug with Sparkle's outfit changing after public service in Porttown
  • Fixed bug with dialog loop after speaking to Skylark for the second time without being on Panki(+/-Lel) route
  • Fixed third-person narration for sexytimes with Champ at foothill camp
  • Fixed missing surprised sprites for blanket-wearing Sparkle
  • Added missing music for the ship sexytimes with Panki(+Lel/+Skylark)
  • Added sprites for milked/backup Sparkle variations with the sword or blanket
  • Added dialog and conditionals for meeting Lel after having Leigh sell her
  • Group members are now correctly shown in the status screen
  • Amount of gold coins Sparkle has now shows on the status screen
  • Got rid of all the "show pc" defined references to clean up the code
  • If Sparkle switches to a different act in the alleyway it is properly attributed
  • The flag for providing Leigh relief on the first night has been fixed
  • Fixed exception when twink Sparkle at the public service orgy
  • Body change when talking to Wendy is no longer accidentally instantaneous
  • Fixed some doubled dialog between Sparkle and the Tavernkeep
  • Got an exhibitionism check fixed in the last act that was backwards
  • The flag for getting back Leigh after he leaves is now fixed
  • Sparkle gets her clothes back after the free-use training now
  • Milked variation of Sparkle properly shows up directly after the milking
  • Baby transfer scene has been fixed so the images don't overlap
  • Extraneous text removed from the start of serving dinner on the ship
  • Fixed odd reference to Skylark when leaving the ship when she's not in the party
  • Agreeable/acceptance variable mixup has been sorted
  • Not meeting Wendy in her new cat form if Sparkle is very agreeable has been fixed
  • Sorted out various typos throughout

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes