Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I saw your answer, but it doesn't answer my question.
I am in Panki route, and I don't really care about Lel level of submission, more about the MC level of submission (as in, preferably stop being a throwbag and let other people treat her like shit)
I didn't play all of the routes (and probably wouldn't easily find my fav one without the walkthrough), but I think the most important things in order not to be too submissive is not agreeing to be free use, not allowing Roopah to make decisions for Sparkle, not sharing loot puppy duties with Lel and not being bought as a slave.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I am in Panki route, and I don't really care about Lel level of submission, more about the MC level of submission (as in, preferably stop being a throwbag and let other people treat her like shit)

To also add,
The whole game is kinda based around the M.C. being a push over and submitting.
As long as your smart enough to read and retain (not being offensive) you cant make a mistake like being someone's bitch.
I think you're safe in the choices you make, as they are up front and not intended to overly screw you over.

Like Mister M said.
Don't make choices like , giving your voice away.
You'll always be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That actually can be fixed early on with a single choice. Surprisingly it is one that seems inconsequential.
When you get the Swag shirt, hate it. You will be less agreeable and less prone to go along with others demands. The only person that really annoyed me with unreasonable behavior was Kayden and you have the possibility of finally telling him off after the mining quest.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I didn't play all of the routes (and probably wouldn't easily find my fav one without the walkthrough), but I think the most important things in order not to be too submissive is not agreeing to be free use, not allowing Roopah to make decisions for Sparkle, not sharing loot puppy duties with Lel and not being bought as a slave.
Roopah decisions only really affect getting Leigh back and I wouldn't advise that anyway.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Roopah decisions only really affect getting Leigh back and I wouldn't advise that anyway.
IIRC Roopah can decide for Sparkle to be free use and after being bought by Lel, Lel will want give Sparkle back to Roopah if Roopah can pay her back. There could be more instances when Roopah decides smth without player's input.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
IIRC Roopah can decide for Sparkle to be free use and after being bought by Lel, Lel will want give Sparkle back to Roopah if Roopah can pay her back. There could be more instances when Roopah decides smth without player's input.
Yeah, but if you are pushing for the slave route, you weren't aiming for making your own decisions to begin with. That is kinda the whole point of being a slave...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, but if you are pushing for the slave route, you weren't aiming for making your own decisions to begin with. That is kinda the whole point of being a slave...
TBH when I 1st played I didn't really know what I was pushing for. I let Roopah make decisions for Sparkle, cause I wanted to see her sub route, but didn't want to be free use for everyone. And letting her making decisions for you creates a different route when Sparkle is Lel's slave, cause instead of Lel fully owning Sparkle she then wants give Sparkle back to Roopah.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
TBH when I 1st played I didn't really know what I was pushing for. I let Roopah make decisions for Sparkle, cause I wanted to see her sub route, but didn't want to be free use for everyone. And letting her making decisions for you creates a different route when Sparkle is Lel's slave, cause instead of Lel fully owning Sparkle she then wants give Sparkle back to Roopah.
That is the beauty of replays. Once you know what you are doing, you can usually avoid Roopah decisions or slavery altogether. I made multiple save checkpoints as I played so I could easily backtrack if I didn't like where a decision took me.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That is the beauty of replays. Once you know what you are doing, you can usually avoid Roopah decisions or slavery altogether. I made multiple save checkpoints as I played so I could easily backtrack if I didn't like where a decision took me.
I love how many dialogue variations are in this game and routes depending on my choices. I have 14 routes saved atm :D

Nov 9, 2022
Does it have to look this gory and unpleasant? I always thought healslutting was supposed to be, like...

This shit:

And I know you already know that, because it's all right there in the character select image! You just didn't follow through with that aesthetic. You changed it to fucking body horror for some reason.

Gonna be honest. I don't get it. I don't get your art.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Does it have to look this gory and unpleasant? I always thought healslutting was supposed to be, like...

This shit:

And I know you already know that, because it's all right there in the character select image! You just didn't follow through with that aesthetic. You changed it to fucking body horror for some reason.

Gonna be honest. I don't get it. I don't get your art.
Tastes and colours, personally, I don't agree.

I find that the character's model and art, in general, is a good balance between 3D models and 2D flat sprites.

About other routes, I might try them later, I'm interested in Lel's exclusive relationship, and doing a run without becoming a loot puppy.

And maybe later, try Lel slave routes. From what I saw on the discord, they might be easier to enter in future updates.

Nov 9, 2022
Tastes and colours, personally, I don't agree.

I find that the character's model and art, in general, is a good balance between 3D models and 2D flat sprites.
What?

I'm talking about the blood-red point lights and flames everywhere. The bodies strewn across the ground. The puke-colored cum and the walls covered in black mold. It's an aesthetic of death and disease, not a fantasy of surrender to sexual submission.

It's practically Gothic. Almost as if they designed the whole game around an experience like Diablo 1, and then at the last minute, they changed the name and the title screen to try and resonate with millennials.

Seriously, who is this for?

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
I like how you posted a completely non controversial action scene that serves as further set up. Like not even the gross bartender who covers you in a stupid amount of cum, just a regular action scene

Reactions: lnomsim
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes