D

Deleted member 1536755

Best futa on female writing I've come across so far!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm team Lel but maybe also Jane as you can get the option to decide to bring Jane into the game but we haven't met her in game yet.

Wendy needs to be slapped for trying to force you to get rid of the goblin even though I'll never do anything with them.

Gayden is the least favorite and he better hope I never get the option to decide if he lives or dies because I'm most definitely going to push him off a fucking cliff or push him into a group of enemies and let him get destroyed and then make Lel the new leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Liking the game but the main thing that throws me off is that "she" is actually a "he" in real life.
Not gonna lie it kinda kills some of the immersion for me because no matter what sexy thing "she" does my mind just keeps telling me "dude its a dude."
The world can be a scary place sometimes. :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: Mkoll666

digitrep1

Jun 30, 2017
Am I having the worst streak of luck ever or is there really only one sex scene in this game, not counting the alleyway blowjob?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gonna zip through again with Roompah as the interest to check, but I think you are more or less correct-- right now the focus seems to be lore, setting, and characters, and snazy art which (hopefully) will lead into a bit of wet, sticky, and ultimately heroic shagging in the near future.

Not going to lie, though. Preference wise I could have gone for a lot more dungeon misadventure and less new main(?) characters thrust vigorously in our personal space. I dig the writing and all, but it feels almost like we should have spent a bit more time getting to bond with the party in their respective elements before pulling the rug out from under us regarding the status quo.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
what dit i just play through ?
where who how ?

guess i will just enoj this gave for the story. i am still not sure what fetich this game plays to. but the images are great

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Liking the game but the main thing that throws me off is that "she" is actually a "he" in real life.
Not gonna lie it kinda kills some of the immersion for me because no matter what sexy thing "she" does my mind just keeps telling me "dude its a dude."
It's definitely something that hasn't been explored before to my knowledge. There's transformation games yeah, but games where it's an online environment where the female is a male IRL?....that's different.

I'm along for the ride though.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Will we have a chance to make Kayden the loot bitch?
No, that's not a planned route. He wouldn't fit well in that role.

Hrm. Out of curiosity is there any point to wearing the new costume, content wise? Or is this purely cosmetic? Also, for a character named Sparkle she is significantly lacking in makeup and glitter. I'd also say pasties, but the third outfit has them.. they and the rest of her glorious form are just covered by the cloak, is all.

Also, it's obviously way early into the game and content, but will the outfit on the class display way back at the beginning become an option at some point?
No, it's purely cosmetic. There is a selection of outfits coming soon which will have an impact. The class display / character creation outfit will be available but not for a bit.

I have to say the bonus outfit is kind of underwhelming. The mask hides Sparkles' beautiful face, the poncho seems like it has too much material to it and needs to be more see-through, and I'm on the fence about the pasties. Definitely not a priority, but that'd be great if you could revisit the outfit and make it sexier :)

Also, at some point I'd like to see some UI elements in the game, like health bars, gold count, arousal level, etc.

Keep up the great work, daviezwei! I'm looking forward to what comes next...
I'm still thinking about revisiting that outfit or making an alternative for it. Likely lose the mask, maybe shorten it up... still thinking.

I don't think I'm going to be doing anything with UI elements as I prefer to deliver that sort of info through context. But I could maybe make it an option.

Thanks!

I would dare to disagree on the outfit thing. You think its good for a game to get the maximum damage weapon on day 2? or the maximum def armor? We are at the very beginning, let this thing develope. If we have her in that almost-nude stuff by now what else is there to come considering armors? I am pretty sure there will be other outfits coming. Be patient. Let her strip at the proper pace!
I agree!

Very cool when the creator takes the time to reply to people's feedback! Definitely can't wait for more!
More feedback? Here you go! hah

Anyone thought that as ex goblin slave Lel actually wants to be treated like this? Some of Wejit's comments suggest this treatment predates party to when she Goblin slave and when asked why she lets them treat her badly she was confused. She is also clearly uncomfortable with kindness getting shown by MC.

Agree on Kayden to, a little confused at so much hate, he takes highest risk position, he takes feedback when choices to be made. he went out of way to fill MC sidequest over objections of his lover, he made sure new party member fed, rested and equipped. He is very blunt and direct at times but not in a judgemental way.
I really enjoy seeing the characters though other perspectives. Thank you!

Yes, because people want to be hated and treated as disposable trash 24/7, that is completely healthy and believable behavior and not total fetish writing. Lel being a masochist can only explain as far as sex or roleplaying, which could be the case since this is supposed to be a game, but since the writing is aiming to keep it ambiguous if this is just online roleplaying or if it is a virtual fantasy universe, it is gonna be hard to swallow the ammount of abuse going on.

Also, about Kayden, being a nice person isn't a pros and cons game. Being a hard worker and donating to charity isn't going to award you enough good points for you to go home and beat your wife and still be a nice guy. Kayden throws a lot of seemingly senseless abuse towards Lel and Leigh, and shows no regret or hesitation for it. If nothing else, his behavior is just plain toxic and usually people don't care for that.
Again, it's good to see the characters from different perspectives for me. Appreciate it.

I have a different opinion/perception on this.

I havent seen her "enjoy" any of this treatment at all and I did not see Lel being confused by that question of being treated badly, but rather surprised anyone would notice or care. And I d rather say she seemed confused by being treated kind -because she isnt used to that in this hard world she lives in. uncomfortable? not one bit.

So I d say shes the classic slave / sublayer. that helpless creature who needs the hero to save her (or in lewd games: treat her like shit; or let her die and take her place ;P ) so lots of potential to serve several needs and likings.

dev has shown smart use of characters/ressources to make plenty of options available.

thats the recipe for a great and successful game.
Another viewpoint! Also thanks for the kind words!

was hoping for more futa or gay scenes in this update :(
They're a-coming. The next couple updates will be mostly sexytimes stuff.

Can i be lootslut with Lel alive?
Yup.

So compiling the overall defense for Kayden argument is that,

Regarding Leigh:

He messed up so he deserved the physical abuse and being chewed out in the dungeon. Kayden is clearly omniscient so he already knew Leigh was gonna mess up which is why he was already being abusive towards Leigh before by being insulting, demeaning, and a selfish partner. It was all retroactive punishment.

Regarding Lel:

She is clearly damaged, which means Kayden isn't mistreating a person against their will, he is just exploiting a mentally ill person for free labor. Much better.

Sass aside, Kayden isn't the worst person that ever existed with no redeemable traits, but he is an asshole, and he's not acting like someone who makes the mistake of being an asshole sometimes, he's acting like someone who is regularly an asshole and there's nothing wrong with it. You keep a character like that in a position of power going for too long and it becomes very difficult to justify, and any redemption arc runs the risk of feeling forced.
Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate your view.

Can't wait! This is one of the best done games, can't wait to see more paths (though full submission is always going to be the go to one!)
Thank you for saying so!

i loved this.. Humor in it made me spit my coffee out.. got to love Wejit "Applauds"
Yay!

still having fun..still no D near my Healslut.. two thumbs up...plus..another potential dame added to up my lesbian needs :p (if the game ever stops blueclitting the players...)
Yep, there's a few options now. The next couple updates are sexytimes-centric so your Healslut should finally find some relief!

I've been waiting~~. This is actually one of the games I'm genuinely interested in. For some reason, not sure why. But at the same time I hate unfinished products the most. Life is hard, lol.
Thanks for the kind words!

Definitely one of the best games out there I always look for my next dose of healslut. Great job DavidZwei!
Thank you so much!

More story is cool and all but there seemed to be a bit missing from this update. No adventuring? No battles? No fucking? As always I LOVE this story but I wanted waaaay more.
Next couple updates are focusing on just that sorta stuff! And thanks!

I guess there's no new content for the choices I made before. I loaded my game and it lead straight to the end of beta screen after one or two choices. So I restarted the whole game and redid my choices from before and while a few lines were subtly changed, nothing of note really happened (no new scenes, etc.)
Hmm yes if Lel isn't around there'll be a chunk of story missing, but you definitely should have had some new scenes.

Dialogue brilliant as ever. The scene with Lel is... heartbreaking.
Thank you! And yeah...

cant wait to see my baby boy wejit again
He's in there!

Best futa on female writing I've come across so far!
Thanks!

lol "speaking of bad luck" what followed after made me vocally say...ever so politely "you motherfucker" followed by a chuckle.
Hah! Gotcha.

Soon you'll be able to play the IRL portions of the game as a Nerdette instead of a Nerdo. This will fix the "dude it's a dude" issue!

any new futa scene in this release?
Not yet. Next couple releases will though.

Am I having the worst streak of luck ever or is there really only one sex scene in this game, not counting the alleyway blowjob?
The next couple updates will be pretty much all sexytimes!

Gonna zip through again with Roompah as the interest to check, but I think you are more or less correct-- right now the focus seems to be lore, setting, and characters, and snazy art which (hopefully) will lead into a bit of wet, sticky, and ultimately heroic shagging in the near future.

Not going to lie, though. Preference wise I could have gone for a lot more dungeon misadventure and less new main(?) characters thrust vigorously in our personal space. I dig the writing and all, but it feels almost like we should have spent a bit more time getting to bond with the party in their respective elements before pulling the rug out from under us regarding the status quo.
Only one other character is to be introduced and then it's all adventure, high seas, and sexytimes from there on out.

what dit i just play through ?

where who how ?

guess i will just enoj this gave for the story. i am still not sure what fetich this game plays to. but the images are great
More answers to your questions in the next update. And thanks!

It's definitely something that hasn't been explored before to my knowledge. There's transformation games yeah, but games where it's an online environment where the female is a male IRL?....that's different.

I'm along for the ride though.
Thanks for coming along! Have a seat next to anyone! Just a word of warning, Roopah is a bit handsy and Panki may bite and the whole lot of them are perverts.

Kangarodilido

Sep 15, 2018
That was short. And a little light on the naughty stuff. But mostly:

Dear Dev, please respect the "Skip Transitions" option and do not force me to wait 2 to 5 seconds after every other sentence.

Reactions: Gwny

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Having a blast with this game, I've no real complaints thus far. And I can't bare the thought of ditching our favorite Gobbo! Not even for future-Female-PC and Jane!

daviezwei, loving the game thus far, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the Female PC option, despite the fact that I don't really mind being male for once..!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm Team-Panki also..she's adorable AF
She really is.

I am going to wait and see how it goes before I declare how great it is though.

Last time we got excited over a possible lesbian path it got canned and old perverts got their hands on the girls.

If I can stick with Panki, i'll shout it's praises from the rooftops. I just have my reservations right now. Let's call it tentatively optimistic and that's as high as i'll go for now.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Exactly why I never pay any attention to chicks in online games. You just KNOW it's probably some neckbeard in his parents' basement snapping his carrot while he stares at those zeroes and ones that are his toon's ass.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
there are some engrish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good that it didnt end up like "the other" games,where you just get down and suck everything phallic. that's got boring long ago.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I want to like this game, but the MC is making it difficult for me. I am sure we will find out why he is acting like that in future, but, right now he makes me want to beat his ass...

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes