FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
As I read the tea leaves, the world of Megareal is an actual world in another dimension or something, with consciousness transferred to real people in that world.

It's not clear to me where the power to change the PC IRL comes from. Perhaps that will be explained later on.
It's basically Avatar mixed with Interdimensional travel. The headset renders you paralyzed and broadcasts your mental signals to the other body.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
As I read the tea leaves, the world of Megareal is an actual world in another dimension or something, with consciousness transferred to real people in that world.

It's not clear to me where the power to change the PC IRL comes from. Perhaps that will be explained later on.
ahh. I knew there was something fishy about MegaReal. Very fascinating about it. Simon in Wonderland just with some neat Matrix dimension transference and other mysterious plot twist added to the mix. I am also curious if Sparkle along with Panki can go evil especially if Panki gives in to her demon side and gets intimate with Sparkle. Mind you she is only half demon but still Sparkle is a bombshell. Going evil would be fun. "evil smirk". Sparkle and Panki against the Megareal world. LOL

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I had a go at making a compressed Android port for Healslut v0.84d. Tested the first few minutes and it seemed to work alright.

I've got basic gestures loaded: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Links: -

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Do yoy still have to restart at every update? The last time i played was back when you were sailing on the ship where the "murder" happened. Kinda got tired of restarting every update.
I havent had to restart the game for a while. my saves load just fine.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I havent had to restart the game for a while. my saves load just fine.
Saves work, but the dev keeps adding more and more content and changes variables regarding the choices from past chapters so if you want to see new scenes (like the 4 new ones in the tavern) you need to restart the game. I don't mind it myself, but I can understand how it may become frustrating for some after a while. Still, I'm looking forward to additional changes to Lel ownership variables and content.

• Angry
Reactions: sava75 and JoeAngel

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Do yoy still have to restart at every update? The last time i played was back when you were sailing on the ship where the "murder" happened. Kinda got tired of restarting every update.
There are now options when you start to jump to various chapters in the game which work well. The only problem when you do that though is that you will miss any updates that Davie has made to earlier content.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
MegaReal Powerful Order Online company has a similarity to the company in the story "Summer of Shame" both come across as nefarious and secretive. Mind you it is a pity Simon can not change Sparkle's name,especially if he transforms IRL. If you had a choice I can see Simon change it to Samantha,Simone even Sonya. Oh well.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
MegaReal Powerful Order Online company has a similarity to the company in the story "Summer of Shame" both come across as nefarious and secretive. Mind you it is a pity Simon can not change Sparkle's name,especially if he transforms IRL. If you had a choice I can see Simon change it to Samantha,Simone even Sonya. Oh well.
That is if Gab doesn't offer the choice to fully download into the Sparkle body permanently later on.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder could Sparkle go dark?. Rather after Gab is introduced and explains about the Faction that wants to take over the world. If Sparkle meets the other faction can she be persuaded to join the dark side, lol. Wanting to take over the world sounds fun.Being bad can be so good. I mean I can see Panki embrace her inner demon but Sparkle, I do not know. I mean she can transform into a fairy. Still after Panki took a bite out of her I wonder if that may eventually have some transformative effect on Sparkle. I Digress, wonder if Sparkle's alignment is fixed to being good. Cheers. Cool Story.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I wonder could Sparkle go dark?. Rather after Gab is introduced and explains about the Faction that wants to take over the world. If Sparkle meets the other faction can she be persuaded to join the dark side, lol. Wanting to take over the world sounds fun.Being bad can be so good. I mean I can see Panki embrace her inner demon but Sparkle, I do not know. I mean she can transform into a fairy. Still after Panki took a bite out of her I wonder if that may eventually have some transformative effect on Sparkle. I Digress, wonder if Sparkle's alignment is fixed to being good. Cheers. Cool Story.
I actually saw another potential Dark Path. She could submit when captured by Succubus and Greater Demoness.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I actually saw another potential Dark Path. She could submit when captured my Succubus and Greater Demoness.
that is cool, unless it leads to a very early end to the story. It would be neat if there is a plot branch where Sparkle goes to the dark side as it were, instead of a short bad end to the HealSlut. It would be neat to see a Demon Sparkle hehe.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
that is cool, unless it leads to a very early end to the story. It would be neat if there is a plot branch where Sparkle goes to the dark side as it were, instead of a short bad end to the HealSlut. It would be neat to see a Demon Sparkle hehe.
Gotta ask youself, Is it really a bad end or would it just be an alternate path instead of Lel being the demon?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Most people seem to forget that while a healer can heal you, they also know the best and most painful ways of taking you apart as well.

Jul 19, 2020
if the game stops on .84d at the same place as .84a, do i have to restart the entire game, again?
The new scenes have been added in mostly around the begining and middle of the current story, so if you want to see them you do have to start again. If you're not bothered about them then best to skip this update and check back in at the next one.

Reactions: daviezwei
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes