phupdupe

Oct 24, 2019
I ran into some missing imagery during the second visit with Roopah but that stuff doesn't end up in the log and I didn't bother to note it when encountered. However you did forget to initialize visited_harmony and this was a fresh start play through of 0.3b:

Code:
  File "game/act7b.rpy", line 560, in <module>
    elif visited_harmony:
NameError: name 'visited_harmony' is not defined

While running game code:
  File "game/act7b.rpy", line 554, in script
    if rel_panki:
  File "game/act7b.rpy", line 560, in <module>
    elif visited_harmony:
NameError: name 'visited_harmony' is not defined
I just did a rollback, hand defined it to True in the console since I had visited them earlier and continued on without any other problems.

Reactions: Potoum

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lel got tongue skills.

Okay, so, Panki is my main romance route but deff doing a Lel run now, she's adorable ... and can tongue pussy like a trooper.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
looking forward to next update, been a loooong time since i had this much and laughs aswell
keep it coming ;)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The renders are nice, and the story is original and creative. I like that.

On the other hand, sometimes it says a missing image error that's an easy fix not a big problem... To me the main thing is that the characters seem a little underdeveloped and thrown into the thick of things a little too fast. A lot of games do this. It's like here are all these new people, but you haven't really got to know the new people all that well yet, but also here is some more new people for you to meet and barely get to know, and more new people, now lets jump back to these other people you met before but don't really know. I think more focus needs to be put on existing characters interacting, bonding or having conflict before pressing forward to adding new characters which is made exceptionally difficult for such a game because there are 2 stories going on in parrellel one being the "IRL" stuff and one the "MMORPG" stuff.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is this a game in which you cannot avoid futa or even transformation into futastuff? Because this is totally not my thing.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is this a game in which you cannot avoid futa or even transformation into futastuff? Because this is totally not my thing.
At some point you get to choose if you wanna change.Options are girl, trap(itty bitty dick) or futa(big ol floppy donkey dick, okay maybe not that big but rather sizeable).

Reactions: jpostel

valet

Aug 13, 2017
BTW who read the inscription on Lel's tag? I can understand only upper line "I got ...".

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
hmm.png

Well, this has been fun. I know fuck all about Python but about 30 minutes of debugging later I gather Ren'py doesn't like it if you try to define variables more than once. It'll always default to whatever comes last, conditional statements and jumps to labels be damned. If you're getting this drop this script.rpy file into the healslut directory\game and Simon/Simone's names should match their gender.

Misc. bug/typo reports for DavieZwei if/when he stops by again:

act6.rpy
--lines 896-897 complain about missing images, and you already have a fade for the scene background so this works better:
show roopah talking at center
show hs talking at left with easeinleft

--line 2296 "but skin looks and feels" should be "but my skin looks and feels"

act7b.rpy
--line 1397 the conversation with Wejit is copy pasted from the previous section but doesn't make sense because you didn't end up in the looter job. Also getting the holy sword means Lel doesn't get to become a fishnet ninja? Doesn't seem fair that only only some of the harem get to achieve their life goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This is a fun and funny game. The update content is very tiny, though. If the developer could space out updates a bit longer so we could have a little more content at a time, it might be better.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think Lel has to be the hottest looking one in the whole group especially in her new sneaking outfit.:love: Her scenes were pretty hot as well.

Right away Gayden reverts back to his old pathetic ass ways. First they start yelling at Lel like he's fucking in charge and then starts yelling at sparkles that they better get a handle on her.

The only fucking handle I'm going to get a hold of is the handle of that great sword that Lel is holding so that I can shove it up your fucking asshole.

Maybe we should of offed Gayden before getting leigh back as then maybe getting Leigh back would of been easier once they heard Gayden was dead and he wouldn't have to put up with anymore of his shit.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Loads of bugs fixed with the 'nerdette' IRL start/story.???

I start a game with the 'NERD' and his IRL name is Simone when he is talking.
I'm at the 'watching movie' with Jane and it's still Simone & Jane talking back and forth.
What was his IRL name again before the 'nerdette' was introduced? I can't remember. It's always Simone doing the talking.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes