Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I really love this game, and I'm especially glad they added a female version of the MC. Story-wise, it doesn't change things all that much, which is totally ok with me. The story so far is a lot of fun and I really enjoy the humour.

Reactions: kekasaurus

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I think someone mention this bug in the previous 'thread-25'
Start a new game in 0.3b went in dungeon to rescue Lel
Succubus: "You have one hour. If you still refuse, I begin my hunt..."
Then Bugsplat!!!
I don't know how to open console and manually set visited_harmony to True
But i click ignore on bugsplat screen and the game continue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Love the game so far. Just wish the femboy version of the PC could have a respectable cock size. Instead of saying Leigh, he should of said Kayden.

Hopefully in the future he can find a way to enlarge his cock.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Zipping through it again you can see where the dialogue and lore has been tweaked and further refined, and it was pretty danged good already. The addition of the other side of the chromosome coin start was unexpected but assuredly welcome to boot.

Certainly curious where the story goes from here onwards, especially with the options of spells and abilities recently selected in mind.

I remain unconvinced that Kayden is all that saavy a leader, regardless of one nights drunken intervention aided by the might (and plight of Sparkle)-- and I was surprised when the former resident boytoy and mageling was revealed to be about as appealing as a steaming pile of equine butt nuggets slow roasting in the open sun. Definitely did not see that twist coming. (Nor will he be joining my team for the same reason I cannot leave the pervy gobo yoda behind-- some moves are too dickish even for a pron game).

Another fun twist was the presumed fate of the ingame admin. Considering how death is supposed to be permanent and very much a big deal it should be interesting to see how this changes matters.

About the only criticism I can conjure forth is the changeup on the former futa path (where there used to be four options, now three reside), though my understanding of the uh, mechanics involved in this story may have been mistaken to all along, honestly. I am under the impression that the shorthand moniker of futa is akin to the Japanese word futanari, which roughly translated is a dual form of primary sexual characteristics, or hermaphroditism. I.E. both genders, above *and* below.

It's a pretty rare niche after all, with even the bulk of hentai videos seldom having such content-- though there is still some pretty great stuff, such as Angel Blade and whatnot. ..Which is nearly a decade old now, or more, come to think of it. Holy hell. Now I feel old.

In any case, the third option when selecting the bod now states (along with some world building technical jargon) to be "like Roompah" which along with her well rounded assets, seems to be rocking an impressive array of twig and berries below-- but that's all. On the plus side, that should eliminate further confusion, as quite literally what you see is what you get-- especially to folks enjoying the game for the very first time.

I may be wrong, but I think the resident not-completely-dead-scout changed how they refer to themselves as well. (From both to "I'm whatever you prefer".)

Not gonna lie, I was curious how the story would handle Sparkle being full of baby batter whilst taking other cast members to pound town despite being cautioned not to get pregnant, as it's an angle not a lot of writers or dev's tackle, but hey.. mystery solved? I guess?

Keep up the glorious work at a comfortable pace, dev. And happy thanksgiving and whatnot!

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
OMG I wasn't expecting this to be so good! Honestly I kept ignoring it cause it had a dumb name and a tired premise but wow! Great game, great models, and weirdly a ton of important choices that actually matter to story line. I had to replay several times to see my possibilities but Lel saying the main character could have a relationship with her and Panki seems like best case scenario. Loved the game and can't wait for more.

Aug 13, 2018
Three questions, are there any plans to put together a proper CG gallery so we can just pop in when we want to see some fucking? I love the (most) of the characters, but I don't really have the time to sit through half an hour of story every time I want to see a specific scene. Secondly, is there a proper harem run? That seems to be why the Aura passive is an option exists, but I can't seem to find a way to have Roompa not turn into a massive bitch while picking up Panki and Lel.

Also, is there a way to just permanently delete the leader? He just seems like an unrepentant, gaslighting cunt, feels like following around Walter White, except he's a twink and less than half as competent.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Three questions, are there any plans to put together a proper CG gallery so we can just pop in when we want to see some fucking? I love the (most) of the characters, but I don't really have the time to sit through half an hour of story every time I want to see a specific scene. Secondly, is there a proper harem run? That seems to be why the Aura passive is an option exists, but I can't seem to find a way to have Roompa not turn into a massive bitch while picking up Panki and Lel.

Also, is there a way to just permanently delete the leader? He just seems like an unrepentant, gaslighting cunt, feels like following around Walter White, except he's a twink and less than half as competent.
You missed the part where he confessed to Sparkle about hating how they force him be the "alpha" leader? It kinda made sense in his drunken stupor lol

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I took the jealousy proof perk just so this can happen lol Hopefully it works and Roopah is cuck proof.
Oh crap. I've forgot about it. Hmm.. But i told Roppah i don't try to be with her as girlfriend, so mb it will work wiyjout perk for me. But if Panki is more monogamous it won't work for her without perk i guess.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Aug 13, 2018
You missed the part where he confessed to Sparkle about hating how they force him be the "alpha" leader? It kinda made sense in his drunken stupor lol
Aight, so he doesn't have the fucking bollocks to tell the ragtags not to be cunts? Feels like the DPS with god-mode and consistently carries the party should have a bit more sway to tell them to not be fuckwits. Shit, that goes for the healer who can just "forget" to heal someone at the right time and get their access to the game revoked, as well.

idk, it just kind of reeks of an absolute lack of social grace to let that level of cuntery carry on, if you genuinely care about someone. I guess it kind of makes sense for the PC, since they are hinted at being an undiagnosed autistic person, but even then, the game goes out of its way to show they have some social ability when talking through an avatar.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
149 MBs? Is that correct file size?
I don't even think I found a game on this site that is that small. Very good compression?

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Roopah blocks all chance of talking Leigh if she's doing the thinking for you. She thinks he's a lost cause.
Very true

Lel got tongue skills.

Okay, so, Panki is my main romance route but deff doing a Lel run now, she's adorable ... and can tongue pussy like a trooper.
Why not both?

looking forward to next update, been a loooong time since i had this much and laughs aswell

keep it coming ;)
Thank you, I will!

The renders are nice, and the story is original and creative. I like that.

On the other hand, sometimes it says a missing image error that's an easy fix not a big problem... To me the main thing is that the characters seem a little underdeveloped and thrown into the thick of things a little too fast. A lot of games do this. It's like here are all these new people, but you haven't really got to know the new people all that well yet, but also here is some more new people for you to meet and barely get to know, and more new people, now lets jump back to these other people you met before but don't really know. I think more focus needs to be put on existing characters interacting, bonding or having conflict before pressing forward to adding new characters which is made exceptionally difficult for such a game because there are 2 stories going on in parrellel one being the "IRL" stuff and one the "MMORPG" stuff.
Thank you! And yes I'm aware the pace can be a little jumpy but that's kind of my design choice. I'd rather the story progress be a bit abrupt in parts than drag much at all.

Is this a game in which you cannot avoid futa or even transformation into futastuff? Because this is totally not my thing.
Yes, futa/trans is certainly not obligatory.

BTW who read the inscription on Lel's tag? I can understand only upper line "I got ...".
Loot Puppy

This is a fun and funny game. The update content is very tiny, though. If the developer could space out updates a bit longer so we could have a little more content at a time, it might be better.
Unfortunately due to all the wildly disparate choices the updates may seem brief even though a lot of time went into them. I'm going to try to do better in outlining content requirements for each release.

I love this game so much. Roopah route is so far the best :love:
She's fun but... maaaybe a little difficult...

I think Lel has to be the hottest looking one in the whole group especially in her new sneaking outfit.:love: Her scenes were pretty hot as well.

Right away Gayden reverts back to his old pathetic ass ways. First they start yelling at Lel like he's fucking in charge and then starts yelling at sparkles that they better get a handle on her.

The only fucking handle I'm going to get a hold of is the handle of that great sword that Lel is holding so that I can shove it up your fucking asshole.

Maybe we should of offed Gayden before getting leigh back as then maybe getting Leigh back would of been easier once they heard Gayden was dead and he wouldn't have to put with anymore of his shit.
I do like Lel. And you certainly do not like Kayden! haha :)

Loads of bugs fixed with the 'nerdette' IRL start/story.???

I start a game with the 'NERD' and his IRL name is Simone when he is talking.

I'm at the 'watching movie' with Jane and it's still Simone & Jane talking back and forth.

What was his IRL name again before the 'nerdette' was introduced? I can't remember. It's always Simone doing the talking.
This is fixed in the upcoming update. I was going about assigning the name/character wrong but I took a look at Tad Cooper's fix and I've got it figured out now!

Mmm.. love Lel <3 So its nice update but too short. I can't wait to see my adventures as a loot slut :D
Thanks! I am working on the continuing adventures of loot sluttery :)

I really love this game, and I'm especially glad they added a female version of the MC. Story-wise, it doesn't change things all that much, which is totally ok with me. The story so far is a lot of fun and I really enjoy the humour.
Thank you very much!

Great game! looking forward to how this will turn out with futa MC + Roopah route!
Thank you so much. Futa MC with Roopah is going to be a bit of a struggle but I promise it will be rewarding for those interested in that dynamic

Love the game so far. Just wish the femboy version of the PC could have a respectable cock size. Instead of saying Leigh, he should of said Kayden.

Hopefully in the future he can find a way to enlarge his cock.
Maybe! I'm going to think about how to go about this...

Zipping through it again you can see where the dialogue and lore has been tweaked and further refined, and it was pretty danged good already. The addition of the other side of the chromosome coin start was unexpected but assuredly welcome to boot.

Certainly curious where the story goes from here onwards, especially with the options of spells and abilities recently selected in mind.

I remain unconvinced that Kayden is all that saavy a leader, regardless of one nights drunken intervention aided by the might (and plight of Sparkle)-- and I was surprised when the former resident boytoy and mageling was revealed to be about as appealing as a steaming pile of equine butt nuggets slow roasting in the open sun. Definitely did not see that twist coming. (Nor will he be joining my team for the same reason I cannot leave the pervy gobo yoda behind-- some moves are too dickish even for a pron game).

Another fun twist was the presumed fate of the ingame admin. Considering how death is supposed to be permanent and very much a big deal it should be interesting to see how this changes matters.

About the only criticism I can conjure forth is the changeup on the former futa path (where there used to be four options, now three reside), though my understanding of the uh, mechanics involved in this story may have been mistaken to all along, honestly. I am under the impression that the shorthand moniker of futa is akin to the Japanese word futanari, which roughly translated is a dual form of primary sexual characteristics, or hermaphroditism. I.E. both genders, above *and* below.

It's a pretty rare niche after all, with even the bulk of hentai videos seldom having such content-- though there is still some pretty great stuff, such as Angel Blade and whatnot. ..Which is nearly a decade old now, or more, come to think of it. Holy hell. Now I feel old.

In any case, the third option when selecting the bod now states (along with some world building technical jargon) to be "like Roompah" which along with her well rounded assets, seems to be rocking an impressive array of twig and berries below-- but that's all. On the plus side, that should eliminate further confusion, as quite literally what you see is what you get-- especially to folks enjoying the game for the very first time.

I may be wrong, but I think the resident not-completely-dead-scout changed how they refer to themselves as well. (From both to "I'm whatever you prefer".)

Not gonna lie, I was curious how the story would handle Sparkle being full of baby batter whilst taking other cast members to pound town despite being cautioned not to get pregnant, as it's an angle not a lot of writers or dev's tackle, but hey.. mystery solved? I guess?

Keep up the glorious work at a comfortable pace, dev. And happy thanksgiving and whatnot!
Thanks so much! Yeah in this game futa just means frank and beans instead of both (I realize that it may be a misnomer). And I really appreciate the speculation!

OMG I wasn't expecting this to be so good! Honestly I kept ignoring it cause it had a dumb name and a tired premise but wow! Great game, great models, and weirdly a ton of important choices that actually matter to story line. I had to replay several times to see my possibilities but Lel saying the main character could have a relationship with her and Panki seems like best case scenario. Loved the game and can't wait for more.
Thank you for all the kind comments! I hope not to disappoint!

I hope i can manage to be a Roopah's bitch and have a real relationship with Lel <3 It's so exciting!
That'd be weird! Not saying it won't happen (it will) but it would be weird!

When Lel mentioned the possibility of a three-way relationship with Panki I was in heaven. No backing out now. That better be in the story.
It is!

Yeah Panki is awesome, i should try her route sometime.
Yes!

Gallery is in the next update! The harem option is not going to be straightforward but yes it will be possible. No way to permanently delete Kayden. Sorry!

I took the jealousy proof perk just so this can happen lol Hopefully it works and Roopah is cuck proof.
Well... Roopah just wants to get her weiner wet.

This whole story was written drunk so it only makes sense.

Oh crap. I've forgot about it. Hmm.. But i told Roppah i don't try to be with her as girlfriend, so mb it will work wiyjout perk for me. But if Panki is more monogamous it won't work for her without perk i guess.
The perk will certainly make the 'harem' sluttery easier but there will be a 'long route' to still get what you want without it.

Aight, so he doesn't have the fucking bollocks to tell the ragtags not to be cunts? Feels like the DPS with god-mode and consistently carries the party should have a bit more sway to tell them to not be fuckwits. Shit, that goes for the healer who can just "forget" to heal someone at the right time and get their access to the game revoked, as well.

idk, it just kind of reeks of an absolute lack of social grace to let that level of cuntery carry on, if you genuinely care about someone. I guess it kind of makes sense for the PC, since they are hinted at being an undiagnosed autistic person, but even then, the game goes out of its way to show they have some social ability when talking through an avatar.
Astute observations...

Just played this for the first time.Holy shit,we legit don't deserve a game as well written as this.
Thanks! Wow... it's so very nice to read that! :)

The writing for this game is hilarious! daviezwei you have yourself a new patron!
Thank you! I really, really appreciate your support!

does this game have a discord chat?
It does:

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes