Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
There are a lot of minor decisions that change things in subtle ways but the main ones are choosing to be the loot puppy alongside Lel (or in her place) and deciding to be free use. The Roopah Romance line has a lot of opportunities to be submissive too.
How does the free use choice come up? Is it negated if Sparkle is in a relationship with someone? I'm pretty sure Roopah blocked it the first time I played through when I was dating her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How does the free use choice come up? Is it negated if Sparkle is in a relationship with someone? I'm pretty sure Roopah blocked it the first time I played through when I was dating her.
From best i can tell on a limited playthrough
You have to
1) Get Lel back
2) Accept all responsibility or Share
3) Let her fight
4) Don't Let Roopah decide things for you

It should be relationship agnostic but when i did this on my playthrough it was with the half demon lady as the romance partner (dont recall her name). Panki is the name thanks again myuhinny

Also right now the only free use artwork requires sparkle to be female. That's apparently subject to change later though.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
From best i can tell on a limited playthrough
You have to
1) Get Lel back
2) Accept all responsibility or Share
3) Let her fight
4) Don't Let Roopah decide things for you

It should be relationship agnostic but when i did this on my playthrough it was with the half demon lady as the romance partner (dont recall her name). Panki is the name thanks again myuhinny
Are you sure letting Lel fight is a requirement?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Are you sure letting Lel fight is a requirement?
If i had to put a number on sure or not it's like 90% because of a sequence where she comes back to degrade you and make you into a right proper loot bitch.
Edit: You might also have to admit she fucked up and clean up her mistake as well. Not sure if that's a requirement or not but it leads to the degrading scene above.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
If i had to put a number on sure or not it's like 90% because of a sequence where she comes back to degrade you and make you into a right proper loot bitch.
Edit: You might also have to admit she fucked up and clean up her mistake as well. Not sure if that's a requirement or not but it leads to the degrading scene above.
I ask because I just did most of that in my most recent playthrough, but the game gave me the 'you're on the wrong path' message. The only boxes I didn't tick was I didn't let Lel fight and I let Roopah decide for me.

EDIT: I even went back and reversed the let Roopah decide and not letting Lel fight choices and I still got the "you're not on free use path" message.
The only X factor I can think of is that I'm still in a relationship with Panki... that and I chose the full responsibility choice instead of sharing looting duty with Lel.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I ask because I just did most of that in my most recent playthrough, but the game gave me the 'you're on the wrong path' message. The only boxes I didn't tick was I didn't let Lel fight and I let Roopah decide for me.
It's a fair ask. I can't say for certain yet without decompiling the game and reading the script file(s) to be 100% sure.
I've only done like 2-3 playthroughs and some things seem to be global while others only have slight changes so i don't know exactly what pushes you from being submissive to 'free use' territory. I do know that Roopah pulled me aside in one the playthrough that i did mention those steps and she asked if i was okay with the free use case. So hopefully those are the key factors.

Edit: Those scripts are obnoxious to follow but after playing again i think the only real triggers are not letting roopah decide for you and getting lel back while agreeing to share her duties when talking with kayden. This gives you a prompt once you leave that adventure after talking to kayden about your duties and fair use. You get the choice to accept it or not.

I've added a save at that spot with the following choices for now Fem MC, Futa Sparkle and Rel is set with Panki.
You have Ooyum, Harmony, Leigh as party members (also somehow Twig and Champ)

Rename the save to something lower than 81 if you want to find it easier. Like if you want 1st page 4th slot it would be 1-4-LT1.save
Also make sure it's in that format.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
This was great! Just like I wanted it - Sparkle as the "free use" slut. Eager for the next update now, whenever it's to be.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love:
Hell yeah! Now there’s a game actually worth paying for. (y)
Magnificent artwork, intriguing story, witty dialogues, what’s not to love?
And at a relatively small size, just under 230 MB. Its only flaw is the "new version is here - player must start from the beginning otherwise all Hell’s gonna break loose". AGAIN. :mad:

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
Those last few updates convinced me to support the game (that and the great dialogs).
Looter / Free use are probably the most interesting paths for me and there are a lot more routes you can explore. And thats one of the things i really like about the game - you a lot of freedom to choose how you want to develop the MC and that your choices mater (you can influence the other party members, build relationships with them or if you mess up u can get them killed / kidnapped...or you just leave them)

Its really nice when some of your earlier decision come back to haunt you - maybe you have been mean to someone and now when they have power over you they remember it, or you didnt buy a sword for that goblin that is follows you around ect ect.

This game is good even if its early in its development and shows potential to become even better.

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018

You have to be looter - then Kayden / Roopah ask you if you want to do the free use duties . (so far i found that if your relationship with Roopah is good and if she is making the decisions for you she will just stop you from becoming free-use looter )

The moment they make you choose is probably my only criticism for this update. Roooah/Kayden just ask you - ,, Hey, do you want to assume the free duties ( aka - become a f**k meat for everyone ).'' - And MC can say no or agree with ,,This duties are part of the looter job - so whatever - ill accept them'' ( Just in the previous scene someone tried to convince the MC to do something lewd - and he declined saying its too gross ).

I think Kayden and Roopah must present some serious arguments to convince you to do that step. ( or even make the decision for you - if at that point you messed to many times and they think you are totally useless ). Because as at that point of the game the looks really strange for the MC to say ,, Whatever'' to such a question.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
You have to be looter - then Kayden / Roopah ask you if you want to do the free use duties . (so far i found that if your relationship with Roopah is good and if she is making the decisions for you she will just stop you from becoming free-use looter )

The moment they make you choose is probably my only criticism for this update. Roooah/Kayden just ask you - ,, Hey, do you want to assume the free duties ( aka - become a f**k meat for everyone ).'' - And MC can say no or agree with ,,This duties are part of the looter job - so whatever - ill accept them'' ( Just in the previous scene someone tried to convince the MC to do something lewd - and he declined saying its too gross ).

I think Kayden and Roopah must present some serious arguments to convince you to do that step. ( or even make the decision for you - if at that point you messed to many times and they think you are totally useless ). Because as at that point of the game the looks really strange for the MC to say ,, Whatever'' to such a question.
I agree with you that it my have been a little too easy for Sparkle to just agree to the free use duties. Being completely useless at everything else and then threatened with banishment from the party may well have convinced the MC as they would have then lost their job in the real world, or as you also said being forced to be free use, again as not much good for anything else.

Last edited:

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
( or even make the decision for you - if at that point you messed to many times and they think you are totally useless ).
No way. There are already SO MUCH feminization games where you are forced into the stuff. Most of them, actually. I hope Healslut not going to be another one of them. I really love home much freedom of choice Healslut has.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I kind of wish the free use choice was available if Roopah is making choices for you.
But I guess she'd rather keep Sparkle to herself...

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes