Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Kayden is a tool...hope you can get rid of him at some point.Seems weird to me this is latest version still tho.Swear I played it at least this far months ago.

Reactions: Avakao

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to have lel only playthrough? Because I read somewhere about having a bondage session with lel and now I cant find any mention about it. Also is there some way to not sleep with anyone the first and second night in the inn?
Thanks in advance

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Nov 24, 2020 at 1:44 AM

(un)Update

So I'm working now to add two biggish things (not boobs in this case) to the next update:
  • Fix/update the gallery for all current scenes (long overdue)
  • Allow players to skip to any previously played act (for future updates too)
While these don't necessarily add "content" I think they'll add a lot of value for a "quality of life" release. The previously mentioned stuff will be in there as well, of course, but I think I'm done doing the 'micro-update' thing because the testing, packing, uploading, and posting takes too much time away from getting in more content. I also feel like tiny updates leave people frustrated (to which they report that it "isn't worth the download").
Anyboobles, that's the news right now!

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
This is sooo bad that is... amazing?
Seriously, the story is so goofy that I love it, and I saw some ppl complaining, but I think this only happens if you try to take the plot too seriously. Which I don't advise at all.

The renders and characters' designs are wow. I loved it. Special notes to Panki and Lel, they are gorgeous, and the moment I saw them I was wondering if I could romance both (and I could, I was like. *_*. I'm happy that this game allows me to have not only a lesbian character. (since I choose to never have fun with any dick, tyvm), but also a lesbian harem. Even Jane is in it now, and I want to see how it'll reflect IRL.
Most of the dialogues are hilarious, and I really laughed more than I remember, especially with my favorite character, Wejit. No harm shall come to him, ever, best character, best friend, Sir Wejit.

My only real complaint so far is still the fact that I'm tied to that annoying childish prickle piece of shit Kayden. I was so happy when I could just ditch Leigh after he mentioned selling Lel, or the other guy like it was nothing. Then, GTFO dude. Now if only I can do the same to Kayden... and Soon.
5stars

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The story seems kind of stupid as hell man why not just quit the game. Instead of you know being forced to play as a woman.
I feel like this is the equivalent of asking yourself why you didn't just quit playing the game? .....
Not all kinks are for everyone, this game is very much about playing as a female main character. so..... Perhaps it's not the game for you?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
daviezweiToday at 03:27

Status of the upcoming release:

The 'skip to any act' code is done and works great!
Renders for a rowdy Roopah romp are 75% done.
The free use Kayden scenes need a couple more renders.
The gallery still needs a lot of work, but I'm on it

Looks like a short while yet but it will be well worth the wait :love:

These are the upcoming release notes for the awaited update AFTER release 5F

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Tf has Version: 0.5F up now.

Version 0.5F

• Blanket bug fixed, Pez/Gaggie captain bug fixed
  • Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark night completed
  • Meeting a helpful game developer
  • Sparkle's powerful new spell makes its debut
Edited to add change log info..

Last edited:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
OMG, the name of the new spell. :LOL: I feel so bad for Simone/Sparkle. But I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And poor girl, I don't think she'll ever get away from her class' "uniqueness". :LOL:
Loved the update, and I can see that the way the spell actually works will bring us tears in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0,5F public

Version 0.5F

• Blanket bug fixed, Pez/Gaggie captain bug fixed
  • Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark night completed
  • Meeting a helpful game developer
  • Sparkle's powerful new spell makes its debut

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes