BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
When is the next update coming? Also, does anyone have a complete save where all scenes are unlocked? I'm only using the Free Use path and there are some scenes which I havent watched.
The latest update was this Monday so not for another 4-6 weeks would be a good estimate.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Are you sure there was an update? The thread here is still showing the one from 2020.. like 3 months ago now...
See

Healslut 0.5H Release

To prevent a wall-o-text here, a general update about me, progress going forward, and the state of the game will be in a post following this one.

This update finally has Sparkle and crew off the boat and back onto dry land. It's a new world on this side of the sea and it'll be interesting to see how the group handles it! There's only one (brief) erotic encounter in this update but the next release will be pretty much entirely focused on sexytimes!
Healslut 0.5H Changelog:
  • Additional backgrounds added for variety
  • Fixed wardrobe bug not allowing selection of previous outfit for Act 16
  • Can how join Lel in the ship galley for her route (and/or Roar) after the "backup" or milking incidents
  • New outfits for everyone!
  • Get a language lesson from Lel (everybody loves language lessons)
  • Finally get off the damn ship - welcome to Port Town!
  • Meet some constables (and maybe get your face sat on if you have Assured Absolution) and then meet the mayor
  • Decide how to deal with unpaid docking fees
  • The return of... someone! Along with new revelations and mysteries
  • Meet three new weirdos
It was posted here on monday.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It might be better to say, 'here is the changelog for the new version which is not available yet'. because if it were available, then there would be a download link, but since there is no download link, then all we have at this time is the changelog.

This is one of my most anticipated titles, so to hear people say 'it's posted' and then not being able to find a download link.. makes me kinda sad.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
This is one of my most anticipated titles, so to hear people say 'it's posted' and then not being able to find a download link.. makes me kinda sad.
I'm sure you can find it, you just need to become a patreon. I guess you mean you just want it for free at the day it gets released, yes?

Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I will always try and post news as to updates but I won't be sharing a download link on day one. Davie is always good at a "public release" a few weeks after the Patreon release and as a sole developer relies on his income from Healslut. I know a lot of people can't afford to be Patreons but a couple of weeks wait isn't so bad.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
It might be better to say, 'here is the changelog for the new version which is not available yet'. because if it were available, then there would be a download link, but since there is no download link, then all we have at this time is the changelog.

It is available - join his Patreon and hey presto!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think kayden is a tester, because of his feelings and reasoning on the boat.
When you talk to him on the boat, he talks about "your kind" as he definitly knows about player, he even remarks that all of them are "perfect" in their looks.
He's also very forward about his hate for players and think you are somewhat different for some reason.

So, only for that, I don't think he's a player.
Excellent points.
It's kinda hard to pinpoint every dialog from all paths (which has me pondering some other things).

And yeah, Kay is pretty aware of players (and maybe devs? Does he knows/understands the full extent of the concept?), but most likely he doesn't has a grudge with Sparkle, because most of her (our) actions mean something for the party (meaning she cares for the party members -aside of those members- not just being practical).
Basically, I guess Kay can tell between a "common" player only interested the usual gaming, or "our" kind of player that actually cares for them as "real" people.

vintageink

May 11, 2017
I really enjoyed this and excited to see where it goes. Rekindled my interest in playing a healer in MMO's too

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
V0.5H Public

PC

Mac

Android - Newer

Android - Older

Android - Simulator/Chromebook

Healslut 0.5H Changelog:

• Additional backgrounds added for variety
  • Fixed wardrobe bug not allowing selection of previous outfit for Act 16
  • Can how join Lel in the ship galley for her route (and/or Roar) after the "backup" or milking incidents
  • New outfits for everyone!
  • Get a language lesson from Lel (everybody loves language lessons)
  • Finally get off the damn ship - welcome to Port Town!
  • Meet some constables (and maybe get your face sat on if you have Assured Absolution) and then meet the mayor
  • Decide how to deal with unpaid docking fees
  • The return of... someone! Along with new revelations and mysteries
  • Meet three new weirdos

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes