redtornado

Sep 22, 2020
Or +1 to RhapsodicHotShot. This game is really good. I have finished my first run. I chose Roopah to sleep with on the first night and just went with it from there. When we were having our second night together I was moved by the romance of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While waiting impatiently for more, I'll start a Panki run.
Weird things, I didn't get a "Free Use" situation. Is that because I chose Assured Absolution?
Man this game is good! I wanna play POO-Online too, er...IRL(as a real MMO that could be played...er, d'ya get me?)!

Jul 19, 2020
Healslut its easily one of the best things I've found on this site so far. I played it the first time just before christmas so was really eager to see whats new since then. Im a little dissapointed though, the new additions are good but was really hoping for more adventures or just time spent with the party, rather than the flash back and this sidequest that goes to great lengths not to involve any of them.

Reactions: segfaultguy

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
When I downloaded this game I was honestly expecting a wild smut-filled crude comedy that lasted just a few hours and that's that.

What I got was possibly MY FAVORITE GAME ON THIS ENTIRE SITE.

Holy crap, seriously, I have laughed harder, gotten more invested in characters, more upset at making wrong choices in this game than (almost) any other game I've played from this site. (With the exception of one other game I can't remember the name of from forever ago when my main interest left me after my house burned down because I chose for the MC to sleep with someone before I even knew the committed relationship arc had started. Ugh, so angry at myself.)

I think this may be the first game I've ever put in my sig...

Obligatory top three favorites (not ranked in order, just the best three IMO):
Lel, Panki, and Kayden

Honorable mention to Skylark/Jane because I can see so much potential in her future development because of what she's been thrown into by what I view as my "RP" decision to drag another unsuspecting person from IRL into this clusterfuck so my MC won't feel as lonely doing this all on her own. (Decision made before I knew Lel was a player, of course.)

Reactions: afterlights
Dec 16, 2018
You know, at first the game felt like pure cringe - gaming lingo, the absolute buffoon of the MC. It felt like if I were to pick guy MC he would start raging about stupid SJWs going to censor titties in his vidya games.

But goddamn, I am thankful that the 1st impression was completely wrong. The characters, oh my god, the characters. The growth of them (especially the MC), the dynamics it all is amazing. One could write novels about it, but I'd rather link you to previous posts so you can read about it more.

I do have two questions though. If You check the gallery of the newest scenest Sparkle has a variety of different hairstyles and bodies. Where did one get option for that? And what is the 3rd picture in a row that has Champ and Twig in gallery?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I do have two questions though. If You check the gallery of the newest scenest Sparkle has a variety of different hairstyles and bodies. Where did one get option for that? And what is the 3rd picture in a row that has Champ and Twig in gallery?
You may be referring to a choice the MC gets with their game controller quite early in the game
Subsequent to the choice Sparkle wakes up in game as a female, as a feminine male or as a fairly sturdy shemale

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Those seem to be a combination of having chosen what gender (is that the right term?) you want to turn into (sparkle girl, sparkle futa, sparkle trap) and possible changes to your looks based on the choice of costume as loot puppy.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You know, at first the game felt like pure cringe - gaming lingo, the absolute buffoon of the MC. It felt like if I were to pick guy MC he would start raging about stupid SJWs going to censor titties in his vidya games.
Well, both MC's descriptions (at gender's choice when starting the game) give you a fair warning about their character lol

Ok, what I have unlocked:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
It's way less complicated than you think it is. There are no gender/sex or costume requirements. The only decisions that matter in this instance are, "1.)Do you blame Roopah for the events on the boat? 2.) Do you accept her punishment for her?" Those determine what you get. If no to question one you keep your original form. If yes to question one and no to question two, you get the red/dark haired version. If yes to both, the puffy version.

The third gallery entry with Champ is a free use scene from act 10.

Reactions: Bakuran

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Sadly there will be a delay before the next update, here is a copy of the Discord message:-

daviezwei — Today at 04:13
I have to pause support again. I don't have enough to make a release. Sorry everyone

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Sadly there will be a delay before the next update, here is a copy of the Discord message:-

I have to pause support again. I don't have enough to make a release. Sorry everyone

Damn...

It seems that the amount of routes in the game cause problems, which is a shame.

Davie should limit the amount of routes and try not to create more.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Shadowbndg

Jun 8, 2017
I'm very glad I finally looked into this game, it's easily one of my favorites and my only gripe is I completed what's available already.

Thank you for taking the time to create it daviezwei.

Reactions: yumyymm

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
I really like this game, only real negative i have is that i wish the content progressed faster. But i can't really fault them for it too much because it seems that the different routes and choices is making the development quite harder.
Any kind of branching choices in games considerably raises development time, and especially when the game uses rendered art, where every choice that alter any visuals have to have different renders. But at the same time the choices really adds to the experience and replayability.

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018

I guess that's the reason why i can't renew my suscribtion on suscribestar.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes