BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I just love davies work like no other.
Although I dont fancy a lot of the fetishes here, it still caught me. I hope this (game) never ends ;P
And like some others already stated, I hope for more Sub-Sparkle Content.
I m hoping for her to be caught between giving in and having moments of wanting-out, but remaining for whatever reason (inner and outer). Would be too early for her to have "found her place", it would probably get boring too soon. But I have no doubt davie knows how to delay any kind of boredom. xD

And I love how so many here share their thoughts and wishes, as sometimes it might help davie getting some ideas.

I havent even started 0.6 yet but I m already waiting in line for 0.7.
Thats how amazing it is :)

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Gotta say. This is amazing work. The story is gripping and the characters are actually fun.
More invested than I thought I would be for a lewd game.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
When I'm using the docs guide, I can highlight them. However, I can't highlight them after I download them to a pdf file.
Huh, how bout that? I hadn't noticed it yet, but you're right.
Same happens for me if I do it as a Word doc.
As an rtf, it automatically shows, like it couldn't change the font color or something.
Downloading it as an html works properly, but everything is off to the left instead of centered.
Html is probably the best option if you want to maintain the functionality of the spoilers,
rtf if you just want them revealed by default.

Reactions: Zontany

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...i think about starting a new game to see some of the changes, but since i avoid dicks at all costs its more to see how panki speaks now. I just wonder if there is any relevant difference between sir wejit and ooyum. Sure, the first is a closeup fighter, the second a magician and the males in the group will be disappointed with my lacking sense of loyalty, but is there any story relevance? Somehow related question, will that stupid wannabe slaver also go over board if i pick ooyum or do i need to block his comeback to the group right away?
As dickhating lesbian i prefer topless green tits over a pantless green dick following me around and i honestly dont care what roopah thinks, never talked to him out of free will and the girls dont complain if i change the goblin. I know, i could read the WT, but first it is too long to find my answers without reading it all and second i dont want to see any details about the stuff i skip right away (like dick related routes, free use/sub/slave content and other stuff i avoid like acid)
Future question daviezwei : Will we meet lel IRL? Ingame IRL, dont expect her to ring the bell here ^^

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah. I am sorry about how slow progress has been. There's just so much to do for each update now.
Thanks so much for responding to all the comments. I'm glad to hear that the next update will progress the plot more. And I hope that all the Sparkle variants you've made in the past few updates will save you time down the line.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
...i think about starting a new game to see some of the changes, but since i avoid dicks at all costs its more to see how panki speaks now. I just wonder if there is any relevant difference between sir wejit and ooyum. Sure, the first is a closeup fighter, the second a magician and the males in the group will be disappointed with my lacking sense of loyalty, but is there any story relevance? Somehow related question, will that stupid wannabe slaver also go over board if i pick ooyum or do i need to block his comeback to the group right away?
As dickhating lesbian i prefer topless green tits over a pantless green dick following me around and i honestly dont care what roopah thinks, never talked to him out of free will and the girls dont complain if i change the goblin. I know, i could read the WT, but first it is too long to find my answers without reading it all and second i dont want to see any details about the stuff i skip right away (like dick related routes, free use/sub/slave content and other stuff i avoid like acid)
Future question daviezwei : Will we meet lel IRL? Ingame IRL, dont expect her to ring the bell here ^^
Only Wejit gets rid of slaver boi while Ooyum has some alternative resolutions to the boat mystery instead. I think that's the only major difference for now

Reactions: Virulenz

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
Same as above

I came for the blonde, stayed for the love of wejit

Every other line he has is actual comedy gold

Example (paraphrased, actually better in game)

"wejit what about this guy we just killed?"

"I no remember him"

"We were just talking about them though?"

"No... No Remember him ......that worst fate of all"

10/10

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Be happy about it...remember wendys warning, once pregnant - game over.
Good i dont have to care about that with my lesbian harem sparkle ^^

• Love
Reactions: afterlights

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hadn't played this in a while, so I'd forgotten what a good game it is.

Lots of my enjoyment of it comes down to despite being transformed into a woman you can then choose to be some hung amazonian and go around fucking things so that's basically being a male MC. Very different from them HTML kinda games where you get transformed.

I'm also very thankful there's a Panki+Lel option (henceforth referred to as 'Panel', ha) as I wouldn't be able to choose between them... I wasn't that fussed about adding Skylark in there, honestly she was hotter as Laura, but that's better than Harmony I guess (who still creeps me out, and I guess I'd give a pity fuck to because I'd feel bad about rejecting her after making her, but I wouldn't really be into it).
I kinda want to fuck Leigh too, not because I want the MC to have a relationship with him, just to put that little sissy in his place, I've been growing increasingly pissed at the attitude that femboy is copping and anally hatefucking him seems like a good option... I'm hoping there'll be some kind of slave collar we can acquire later to mindbreak him into some sort of submissive freeuse whore... at times I've been tempted to have a do-over and just not invite him back and leave him to be bummed by slavers.
Roopah could get it too, but she seems more intent on doing the fucking and that's a no-go.
Kayden is likewise annoying me a fair bit, but I get he's supposed to... maybe by the end we'll get a spell to transform him into a hot little girl to plow and add to the harem, or something... I feel there's gotta be a reason he's being written to be a such a dick and that it's probably so we'll be able to enjoy bad stuff happening to him later.
Twig is a bit too little for my tastes, but I'm liking how her writing has changed, like when she's showing up Kayden when he's being a dick, she's less one-dimensional now.

One sign it's a well written game is that I obviously should have ditched Wejit for the girl goblin, that's a no brainer, a dude out and a girl in... even if I'm not particularly interested in Ooyum's personality or giant knockers, that'd still beat a guy character who's content I'm never going to interact with... buuuuut, he's such a bro I couldn't do it to him... hopefully I'll be able to offer up a future mindbroken slut Leigh to him for some relief and maybe transformed Kayden, haha (if that somehow is how things turns out).

I did encounter one error when trying out different stuff... on the ship if I sat next to Harmony, as there was some push towards me doing that, then after we were done talking it suddenly wanted me to serve everyone as if I was the loot-slave (which I wasn't) then if I did it anyway once it got to Kayden it just endlessly looped with no way to break out.

Only other one was that I wondered why her hair kept flicking back between red and blonde, turns out I'd activated the backup body option and there's no angry face or something for that one... and that's totally on me as I wasn't sure what that did and forgot about it... I prefer her blonde anyway.
I actually really like that you can swap your transformation freely like that, it's really hand to see how different bits would go (even if I'm playing it as the futa one), and definitely keeps me from having a bajillion saves which'd then get jumbled and confusing.

I also appreciate that you're not super punished for stuff, like I made the mushroom deal but didn't actually have to do anything with the barkeep, or kept Wejit but still got Laura in the game. Only things that I get a little worried about will be if those skill choices end up causing me hassle at some point.

I also hope some stuff comes back around, like looking at the walkthrough I see the troll semen stuff was just for a fish bribe, which I got around a different way... and so it'll be cool if later on I can still use it if someone is in peril (seems like a waste of something so powerful just to use on a bribe anyhoo).

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes