AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
so i dont know if the option is there, but when i try to load a save where you can pick the option of what you want sparkle to be,like the shapechange, and wake up the next morning, i try to chose the familiar but i get an error every time no matter how far i am after the choice option

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you don't enjoy the story as you once did. It has definitely gotten darker with the reveal of Kayden's past and purpose, but I'm hoping that the endings will bring things back into balance.
Oh! I hope I did not offend you, I do still like the game very much, I am just befuddled with the Kayden stuff, and that is really the only turn off for me. <<< Please note the for me!

I am truly sorry if in any way I offended you, I am just a leech, enjoying your product for free, and have absolutely no right to complain at all. It was just my very personal opinion about the story path. I am so sorry if it was a downer to you in any way, I did not mean it to be. (I still very much like the game, it is just a tiny little part of it that is troubling me.)

You are doing really great stuff here,
Thank you!

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
I played this VN multiple times already, from the start to the WIP and enjoyed it each time . I don't want to play anymore for now because I want to enjoy the full thing ;) . Do you have any estimate on when the development will be completed ?

edit: personally I like when games add asshole characters because it add realism and spice things up . Imagine if all the mc group characters were nice and only the antagonistes were bad , it would be cliché .

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Oof. I know. I shouldn't have introduced it so early. But please feel free to let me know what you're expecting on that path -- there's plenty of time for planning there.
I'm strictly speaking for myself here but I'd like that path to turn Sparkle into some kind of "black widow" personality that has exotic and degrading sex escapades in exchange for power from those elf characters.

Some examples of what I mean; , . That kind of vibe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dhayrso

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The new update has left me very disappointed. After reaching Humblehooch, it feels like the game is almost over. There is hardly any adult content after coming out of the den of thieves, and whatever path you chose in the earlier part of the game doesn't matter anymore. It's all just philosophical debates about the world.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The new update has left me very disappointed. After reaching Humblehooch, it feels like the game is almost over. There is hardly any adult content after coming out of the den of thieves, and whatever path you chose in the earlier part of the game doesn't matter anymore. It's all just philosophical debates about the world.
A few comments up the dev linked to from some months ago laying out some of the issues with development in an (I thought) fair and transparent way, and which acknowledges the criticism as valid.

The tl;dr: Plan now is to get the main story finished to make sure that's done, then going back to fill out as many of the empty sections as they can manage.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
A few comments up the dev linked to from some months ago laying out some of the issues with development in an (I thought) fair and transparent way, and which acknowledges the criticism as valid.

The tl;dr: Plan now is to get the main story finished to make sure that's done, then going back to fill out as many of the empty sections as they can manage.
I have been following this game for 5 years. The story development is very slow. Especially after making certain choices, there are no corresponding storylines. For example, after becoming a looter, there are no more dungeon activities. And there is also no interactive scene after becoming a slave of leign.

Jul 6, 2021
Replay unlocker that should be compatible with future updates. Place it in the "game" folder and run the game.
Keep in mind though that as of v0.92a, the replay gallery doesn't contain a lot of the scenes...

Last edited:
Reactions: blarg0192

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Bug:
- given I am in kitten form
- when I transform to nymph getting fish with Lel
- and when I meet Gab
- then I change from nymph to kitten during Gab's event
- and then return as nymph
- and then Kayden notices I am naked
- when I put clothes on
- then I appear as both kitten and nymph form.

See screenshot attached

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Wow! I haven't seen pixie Sparkle since the sprite first came into the game to get you (and the fish) through customs. Is this different? Fairy Sparkle or something? She is absolutely bangin' :LOL:

Reactions: Ssato243

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
How do I get Gab to tell that Lel is a player? I mean, what's the trigger for that? I'm trying to go on the harem route with the demon girl + lel + harmony (so far), and in a previous try I had Gab ask me who I though is the player and I guessed Lel, but in the current playthough I somehow chose somethign which made her not tell me that.

Edit: Nevermind, thorugh brute force and pure luck, I managed to get a save in which I get both.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, it has been a little quiet recently but Davie has just released some news that I know you will like.

Development Dispatch
Just now
Hello! I just wanted to share some good news (for once) and let you know that I've completed all the writing and coding (excluding final sexytimes) up to the very last scene in the game for the Pink Ending. And (for once) I'm pretty happy with how everything has turned out!
What's left? Writing the sex scenes and then a ridiculous amount of scene composition and rendering for Sparkle's various bodies and partners for these scenes.
I'm still not ready to set a release date due to the sheer number of images I need to create but the end is definitely nigh.

Good news!!

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes