Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
There's some other conditional to that as well. I know you have to be female (in game), i also think you can't have roopah making choices for you. I'd have to check scripts to know for certain all the conditions.

Edit: So the other condition is not having Roopah creampie you in the inn during the 2nd night.
It still worked for me even with Roopah decisions and futa Sparkle (which might be a bug, it just turned her back into the female model without explanation).

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
Small walktrough for the murder investigation. Warning - read it only if you dont mind spoilers or if you have problem finding the endings.

So far the consequences (game endings included ) from the murder investigation i found are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate and HenWen

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It still worked for me even with Roopah decisions and futa Sparkle (which might be a bug, it just turned her back into the female model without explanation).
That's almost certainly a bug just by reading the code. If you're not female it's supposed to tell you to find another and you get the fisher lady (im drawing a blank on the name). This is also the same sequence (different dialogue) that happens when you've let Roopah wreck you on the night you get to start a relationship.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What are these endings? The game isn't complete yet, what are you talking about?
Take the blame for the murder and you get an ending (when the game says end of beta, keep hitting space/enter/left click) and you get one of two ending, dependent on whether you let Jane stay the night or not.

Don't take the blame and the game continues until the end of available content for those routes.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I got to agree with this, Healslut is a kink where the sub only thinks about healing one person in a fight, while taking degradation and abuse, then having sex with the dom afterwards/during.

I think that story summarizes it.
See, the thing is that it works better as a kink. Let me try to explain what I mean. As other people have pointed out, the MC can be rather abrasive. This is treated as the default personality, so we get that regardless of what choices we the player make. Constantly being berated can have various different tones depending on the situation, how it is said, and the reactions to it. If someone insults someone else and they take offense, then it is just an insult. If someone insults someone else and the other responds in kind with a laugh, then that is two abrasive characters that get along with each other, likely as old friends that know each other's boundaries. If someone insults someone else and they get off on it, that is a sub getting their kink fulfilled.

Sparkle, in every path I've played at least, does not get off on being mistreated. We are not playing a masochist/sub nor do we have the option to act like one while not being a pack mule (just about the only path I haven't played). If Sparkle enjoyed the treatment, it would change the situation entirely, but as of now it just feels like a decent chunk of the group are a bunch of unlikable assholes without any real payoff for that detail (unless you choose to stick with the best girls Panki and Lel, in which case Panki stands up for you).

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So these endings are dead ends for the player?
There's an entire statement in the original post about how the endings work. They're only dead ends in the sense that it ends the game, but it's not a dead end in the sense that it has a real resolution and reasoning why the beta test is over for you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So these endings are dead ends for the player?
What ending isn't, ultimately? But no, the one I saw, where Jane stayed over night, is very much a happy ending (I only watched the variation with Simon turning into a futa though, there should be 5 alternatives based on starting gender and the Wendy scene where you pick what you turn into)

I assume that if Jane doesn't stay over it's a sad end but haven't played it.

Last edited:

windlepoons900

May 15, 2020
Really happy to see some Kayden hate. On one playthrough, he thanked me for my help with Leigh, then for doing the fish task well, then told me to wear a gag and accept punishments as a looter. Yes Sparkle asks a lot of questions but it seems like the more she tries to help the worse things get for her. Especially Lel, initially liked her so tried to help her as much as possible but now I have suspicions...
And damn straight, Wejit is MVP, I really want a Sparkle/Wejit/Harmony happy ever after ending.

Zaraia

Nov 16, 2017
See, the thing is that it works better as a kink. Let me try to explain what I mean. As other people have pointed out, the MC can be rather abrasive. This is treated as the default personality, so we get that regardless of what choices we the player make. Constantly being berated can have various different tones depending on the situation, how it is said, and the reactions to it. If someone insults someone else and they take offense, then it is just an insult. If someone insults someone else and the other responds in kind with a laugh, then that is two abrasive characters that get along with each other, likely as old friends that know each other's boundaries. If someone insults someone else and they get off on it, that is a sub getting their kink fulfilled.

Sparkle, in every path I've played at least, does not get off on being mistreated. We are not playing a masochist/sub nor do we have the option to act like one while not being a pack mule (just about the only path I haven't played). If Sparkle enjoyed the treatment, it would change the situation entirely, but as of now it just feels like a decent chunk of the group are a bunch of unlikable assholes without any real payoff for that detail (unless you choose to stick with the best girls Panki and Lel, in which case Panki stands up for you).
But the MC being coerced into this is the entire point.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
will I came here because I heard you could be futa but found a trans instead, sigh is it so hard to understand that a futa has both male and female sex organs(dick, pussy and tits)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, this was pretty *fun*! Just finished my first blind run without knowing much about it (with only very minor spoilers from the OP images). Honestly, I went into this not expecting too much and, as first impressions go, was immensely surprised with the game's quality. Ran into an exception that killed my run, but it was a good ride until then.

Interesting, non-cookie cutter characters with a fair amount of unexpected depth with good art and an engrossing plot are all real draws for the game. Having little experience by way of MMOs, I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did! Fuckin' hell, I should have played this much sooner! Lol! :D

I'm sure people talk a lot about the art, or the various story paths, or what-have-you, but can we take a moment about the writing? The writing here is exceptional! Clever, witty banter between characters with their own linguistic styles are wonderfully present in the game to make the characters be more alive. The prose, inner monologues, and even minute details in the menu are well-crafted. Heck, the developer properly uses and employs conjugations, subject-verb agreements, foreshadowing, punctuation, and other literary devices masterfully! The text had a nice flow with very little grammatical mistakes. Almost makes me want to cry in joy after reading so many games with subpar writing.

In my first run, I only recall encountering only one sexual scene -- a sweet moment with Panki and the MC. (I went into the first run selecting options that a reasonable, sane, and sometimes frustrated Simone may have chosen.) Despite seeing only this tender moment between Panki and the MC (and for the reasons stated earlier), I have nevertheless really enjoyed playing through this game. Sadly, immediately after this scene, on the next in-game day, is when I encountered the exception that prematurely ended my first, blind run. Still had fun though.

It's a game that's both funny and serious, and apparently doesn't mind poking fun at itself for a good time. Definitely worth placing on my "Watch" list. Good times! Here's to the dev to keep up with the wonderful work on the game! Cheers! ;)(y)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Hey, this was pretty *fun*! Just finished my first blind run without knowing much about it (with only very minor spoilers from the OP images). Honestly, I went into this not expecting too much and, as first impressions go, was immensely surprised with the game's quality. Ran into an exception that killed my run, but it was a good ride until then.

Interesting, non-cookie cutter characters with a fair amount of unexpected depth with good art and an engrossing plot are all real draws for the game. Having little experience by way of MMOs, I was hesitant to try this, but I'm glad I did! Fuckin' hell, I should have played this much sooner! Lol! :D

I'm sure people talk a lot about the art, or the various story paths, or what-have-you, but can we take a moment about the writing? The writing here is exceptional! Clever, witty banter between characters with their own linguistic styles are wonderfully present in the game to make the characters be more alive. The prose, inner monologues, and even minute details in the menu are well-crafted. Heck, the developer properly uses and employs conjugations, subject-verb agreements, foreshadowing, punctuation, and other literary devices masterfully! The text had a nice flow with very little grammatical mistakes. Almost makes me want to cry in joy after reading so many games with subpar writing.

In my first run, I only recall encountering only one sexual scene -- a sweet moment with Panki and the MC. (I went into the first run selecting options that a reasonable, sane, and sometimes frustrated Simone may have chosen.) Despite seeing only this tender moment between Panki and the MC (and for the reasons stated earlier), I have nevertheless really enjoyed playing through this game. Sadly, immediately after this scene, on the next in-game day, is when I encountered the exception that prematurely ended my first, blind run. Still had fun though.

It's a game that's both funny and serious, and apparently doesn't mind poking fun at itself for a good time. Definitely worth placing on my "Watch" list. Good times! Here's to the dev to keep up with the wonderful work on the game! Cheers! ;)(y)
If you go to images\ooyum\ in the game folder and rename "ooyum companion.png" to "companion.png", you will be able to continue playing.

Reactions: Back
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes