VN Ren'Py Heart City Stories Ep. 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.04] [ParkGDev]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

How much do you enjoy the dialogues/conversations in the VN?

• Total voters

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I agree. In fiction, condom is a bummer, but it is good for one thing: for that risky moment in the story when it's not needed anymore, which is coming soon... :)
Wrong I'm skipping the game because of condoms! I refuse to use them in real life or to play games with them.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
So, what about future tags? Is pregnancy and breeding content planned? Since without condoms you start breeding your sluts if they do not change their chemical and mental balance with drugs.

Reactions: privetin13
Jun 9, 2017
hans-flammenwerfer I'm currently working on a new animation for the next update and saw your review, just wanna say I appreciate your comment on the "Realistic human looks" as you put it!

Although this is a 2D handrawn VN with somewhat-stylized anatomy, I do pay a lot of attention to realistic body proportions, such shoulders, arms, hands, and especially breasts jiggle/breasts 'placement' based on postures.

So I'm super surprised that you noticed this and pointed it out! They take a lot of time to sketch and draw the right way, so your appreciation makes the effort worth it!

Danke! <3
Sorry for late reply, I missed somehow the notification? :unsure:

I'm really glad that you liked my review, and I'm being honest - I really love your work here.
Your attention to the correct and natural anatomy and other aspects definitely is something refreshing and enjoyable.
This game is special on many levels, it's really makes me smile (yeah I know, I've said this many times).

It's a shiny gem on this site.

I hope this game gives you joy while making and some well deserved profit.
;)

Last edited:

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
So, what about future tags? Is pregnancy and breeding content planned? Since without condoms you start breeding your sluts if they do not change their chemical and mental balance with drugs.
Hey ParkG, do you plan to add a pregnancy in game? I mean our protagonists becoming parents and not the sexual thing.
Hello!

There is a plan for an impregnation ending (making a baby), but not necessarily pregnancy. At most, probably a short scene of Nanako lactating a few months into pregnancy (to symbolize their future together as husband/wife). But there'll be no Chapter in which they will go through Nanako's pregnancy. I most probably won't include the "pregnancy" tag once this VN is completed, because for a lot of players, a short "pregnancy ending" is not enough to warrant the tag, so I don't want to disappoint players with a false tag.

So, no more story beyond the major endings (ie once they get married, the story will not go further to a pregnancy chapter). The story pretty much will end after all conflicts get resolved, as I don't intend to drag it. To be transparent, my goal for this project is to FINISH the episode/story, and move on to the next story, finish it, and so on.

Hope that clear things up! Thanks for your understanding!

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Hello!

There is a plan for an impregnation ending (making a baby), but not necessarily pregnancy. At most, probably a short scene of Nanako lactating a few months into pregnancy (to symbolize their future together as husband/wife). But there'll be no Chapter in which they will go through Nanako's pregnancy. I most probably won't include the "pregnancy" tag once this VN is completed, because for a lot of players, a short "pregnancy ending" is not enough to warrant the tag, so I don't want to disappoint players with a false tag.

So, no more story beyond the major endings (ie once they get married, the story will not go further to a pregnancy chapter). The story pretty much will end after all conflicts get resolved, as I don't intend to drag it. To be transparent, my goal for this project is to FINISH the episode/story, and move on to the next story, finish it, and so on.

Hope that clear things up! Thanks for your understanding!
Thanks for your clarification. Your games look nice:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ParkG
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes