VN Ren'Py Heart City Stories Ep. 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.02] [ParkGDev]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Thx for sharing, ParkG , your game is an unexpected surprise! The sex scene is way hotter than the screenshots led me to believe! Id suggest you include more screens from the sex scene, and some gif previews too showing that the sex scene is animated. I look forward for more I will consider supporting on Patreon in the future!

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Thx for sharing, ParkG , your game is an unexpected surprise! The sex scene is way hotter than the screenshots led me to believe! Id suggest you include more screens from the sex scene, and some gif previews too showing that the sex scene is animated. I look forward for more I will consider supporting on Patreon in the future!
Multiple sex scenes with animaitons. Very high quality for a single man team.

The dev has previously released another completed game in the same universe. Patreon has lots of previews and special art too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-city-stories-episode-1-friendly-favours-v1-03-parkgdev.116385/

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Hey man thanks! I really appreciate your feedback!

Yeah I didn't include many screenshots from the sex scene, as I didn't want to spoil it too much. Honestly your reaction is the kind of good surprise I intend out of players. :)

Please look forward to future updates! (and yes there will be sex scenes of similar lengths! And maybe some hand-holdings)

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
What the fuck is wrong with this MC? You can tell she likes him she has blushed at him several times but anytime he admits he likes her he turns it into hate. The problem is there is absolutely no background story for them to say they hate each other. it's not that she got a better position or anything to make him jealous it's just unreasonable I hate her.

Story is good just can't figure out what the heck is wrong with the MC thinking took the girl to make the move.

Last edited:

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
What the fuck is wrong with this MC? You can tell she likes him she has blushed at him several times but anytime he admits he likes her he turns it into hate. The problem is there is absolutely no background story for them to say they hate each other. it's not that she got a better position or anything to make him jealous it's just unreasonable I hate her.

Story is good just can't figure out what the heck is wrong with the MC thinking took the girl to make the move.
Thanks for your feedback! Dev here! I understand why you see it that way. I was uncomfortable with the fact that Chapter 1 has no explanation for their background story, but I had to release it somehow, because I'd been working on it for a year, else it'd never be relased.

In fact, the current release is a rewrite, because the original writing was so over-the-top angry, it was unintentionally hateful. :(

The explanation will be in Chapter 2! Basically the story revolves around how an oblivious and unhealthy workaholic opens himself up and learns that there are more to life than work.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Where I think the developer get his/her inspiration for the city from...

hkl.jpg

The monorail track, the buildings and the main road looks familiar. Taken from Hotel Journal facing Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Interestingly in the VN they also drive at left(driver seat and steering wheel at the right side of the car) just like real-life Malaysia.

Reactions: kartolas

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Where I think the developer get his/her inspiration for the city from...

View attachment 3580638

The monorail track, the buildings and the main road looks familiar. Taken from Hotel Journal facing Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Interestingly in the VN they also drive at left(driver seat and steering wheel at the right side of the car) just like real-life Malaysia.
Wow! What a coincidence! It does look similar. Thanks for pointing it out!

But no, not the city in your picture, the background is referenced from the Yurakucho station in Tokyo, which you can see here.

The VN is my love letter to my favourite cities and cultures I'm familiar with. It is a mash-up of Asian cities (right driver's seat like countries such as Japan & Singapore, Asian city names, etc). Therefore, you will see many cultural references in the VN.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayam85

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Heart City Stories Episode 2: Office Rivals (Chapter 1) [v0.1.01] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 272mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update it pls.

Jun 9, 2017
Herr Me, like dis gmae.

Danke!

To be serious now, I caught myself reading(!) all(!!) dialogues(!!!) carefully(!!!!) and even smiling sometimes(!!!!!)
Bloody hell. Am I seduced too?

I appreciate straightforward story with blossoming romance. I like the art, and realistic, not grotesque body proportions.
For that artstyle, animations are really good and sex scenes satysfying.

Very well done Chief!

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I love it!

Thank you and best of luck.
This is looking like a very good game. Also need more wholesome stuff these days. So keep up the awesome work.
Very good game. Kind of surprising there aren't more like it. I really like the art style.
Glad to see this series getting more recognition, for a one man dev its very high quality
Herr Me, like dis gmae.

Danke!

To be serious now, I caught myself reading(!) all(!!) dialogues(!!!) carefully(!!!!) and even smiling sometimes(!!!!!)
Bloody hell. Am I seduced too?

I appreciate straightforward story with blossoming romance. I like the art, and realistic, not grotesque body proportions.
For that artstyle, animations are really good and sex scenes satysfying.

Very well done Chief!
Thanks for the kind words, guys! Truly made me inspired and motivated to keep developing the VN!

Next update will be the ALT ending which can be a little sad, but the true route will continue in Chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed it Chapter 2 for now!

ParkG

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I don't want to be the kind of dev that is constantly excited/talking in their game's thread (mods please let me know if I broke any rules), but since there is a mention about the game's universe in this thread and a missed assumption on the city's inspiration, here's an excerpt from a dev-log last December, in case anyone's curious.

Cheers and do forward to the next update! <3

Real-world settings/inspirations

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I don't want to be the kind of dev that is constantly excited/talking in their game's thread (mods please let me know if I broke any rules), but since there is a mention about the game's universe in this thread and a missed assumption on the city's inspiration, here's an excerpt from a dev-log last December, in case anyone's curious.

Cheers and do forward to the next update! <3

Real-world settings/inspirations
Good job on the new update, dev. I enjoyed it. Nothing wrong with feeling excited for your own game. Keep up the good work!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Heart City Stories Episode 2: Office Rivals [Ch.2 v0.2.01] Unofficial Android Port

- 421mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes