3D-Daz Fan Art Heart Problems: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I mean yeah we got MOST details...but I do notice some are off. The skin doesn't look entirely the same as in the game in some fan art (wish I knew how they did the skin in the ones that DID get the nicer skin). The milf's body is a bit off in some with oversized breasts as an example. Haven't seen much for Kylee and Stephanie needs a different figure but so far it seems the only one who can give us the actual body, figure...is the OG creator of the game
I agree with Joweq . There is decent number of Amelie who looks just like Amelie. Those tiny difference doesn't matter really. At least not to me. But maybe people doesn't wanna share... Well that's ok too.

Last edited:

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I agree with Joweq . There is decent number of Amelie who looks just like Amelie. Those tiny difference doesn't matter really. At least not to me. But maybe people doesn't wanna share... Well that's ok too.
Maybe it's because you need to create. Sometimes it's something very personal, for example, I make any character I like to make, I never asked any developer or anyone, I always created my own characters or characters from other games.
I no longer have a backup of my Amelie so the only one left was this one,
Amelie is one of the least interesting characters for me in this game, I like playing Stephanie but I like doing my version where she doesn't look like a 12 year old girl.

There's the Amelie's DUF.

Reactions: Familyoverall