4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
can someone update the i-patch for this new version?

is ok with the aunt and cousins but is better the other way you know what i mean hahah

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
2 questions:

1. Is the name changeable? ... I dont want to play someone called Iker ... :/
2. Is the sleep molesting stuff avoidable? I am no fan of that.

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I am really hesitant about this one. It looks great and renders are well made.
I really like the "aunt" model but the problem for me is: I'm very not attracted by the 2 others (especially the one who look like a 12 yo kid) so I'll probably follow this only for one character, let's see how it goes.
Good luck for your game!

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Here's my updated walk-through mod for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install: download the archive to your device. Replace the script.rpy file in the \game folder with the new script.rpy file.

Just for fun I've included an incest patch in the archive that changes "Aunt", "Uncle", "Nephew", "Cousin" to Mom, Dad, Son, Sister etc. This change may lead to some quirky dialog. If you point out the quirky dialog, I will try to fix it.
For example, I found a couple of spots where the MC refers to "Dad Davie".

To install the incest patch copy z_patch.rpy from the archive to the \game directory.

This mod was written for version 0.2 of the game and will break v0.3.
Instead, I recommend using this Nice Walk Through Mod from Ripson because it has a Gallery.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Right now it loking like very poor demo relize...
I never play game if it loking like this project until it not have 3-4 update...

Reactions: makcim334

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I tried the new VN style of the game and liked it, but now I think it is going off rails to what the original was suppose to be when it was sandbox. People talked about it be to grindy as sandbox, and also that it needed a different story because what was happening was used a lot.

So the dev takes out the sandbox, and put titles to the original LIs in the game as being family. With these changes and being kicked out of the house, it seems there will have to be new LIs in the game or there will have to be another rework to get back to the old ones due to Patreon rules. Unless it comes out that the MC was not really related, like his mother was pregnant with him and his dad married her and took him on as his own son.

I could see some ways the story could go using some of the old renders, like the aunt gets depressed because the MC is gone and he was showing her attention that her husband wasn't and starts drinking. the oldest daughter either becomes a rebel against her dad, or a recluse. Either way it is the Devs story, I just hope we don't lose the aunt and older daughter as LIs.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes