4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you know how, that is ... good for babes falling 4 your throbbing enthusiasm ... bad for them dissing you.
thought the uncle wanted you to move far far away. Turns out he just wants to give you your own apartment to bang girls in. uncle ain't so bad.
That would just get into choco pistachio passion fruit flavors and no mo” vanilla then, would it not?

Wow!
Its the first vanilla game that I liked in a long time! Very underrated!
Will be absolutely perfect with some optional femdom or NTR content. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Tried it..the angry bit with Stephanie was the best part, together with Derek girlfriend teasing.. not especially interested in the other characters, unfortunately. Good luck
I liked Lauren and didn't care for any of the other characters, unfortunately I'm in the minority as it seems everyone wants more incest (even turning the aunt into his mom via patch) while I am wanting more time with the MILF next door. I'll add my good luck wishes for the dev to yours.

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
Has Dev already confirmed whether there will be NTR or not?
It would be nice if he confirmed it in the beginning. (I haven't read all topics yet)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Amelie and Kylee are top notch in my book.
Neighbouring girl (Mia) and her mom (Lauren) arent bad either.
The little prick (Stephanie) is the least appealing girl for me.
Looking forward to future updates for sure.

Reactions: Alteni and Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Gotta say i was positively surprised by the update. I was expecting something much smaller but the game just kept going on and on.
I'm also happy with the turn of events, going into the update i was prepared for something completely different and again, the dev managed to surprise me. Loving the game so far.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just realized this is separated from the first part. I was all confused when it started with Kylee like that. I need to play the first part over(i already got it downloaded now).

Edit: Wait, is it even supposed to be like this or is it because I'm using the Walkthrough Mod?

Second Edit: okay nvm it's the same regardless. I honestly don't remember it starting with Kylee like that. Maybe because i haven't played since the sandbox version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowboy Bebop

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The bodies of Amelie and Lauren, Damn.. :love:
I'm in love. Especially in Amelie, she is amazing.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If some one looking for android version here another one :

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
is chapter 3 out as well? bcoz there's post on Dev's patreon page something abt chapter 3

D

Deleted member 2479505

Alright, here's the mom/son/sister/sister incest patch... here the thing, i only followed the walkthru mod and made changes according to that, i need a few more days to change the whole thing
Are u kidding me.....the dev said that the woman is his aunt.....and mc's mother left him at the age of 12....so why we need incest patch....
What will happen if the mc bring back the long lost mother(as the dev said the mother is not dead yet)....then will u make her lost aunt....

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai
Oct 26, 2020
I liked Lauren and didn't care for any of the other characters, unfortunately I'm in the minority as it seems everyone wants more incest (even turning the aunt into his mom via patch) while I am wanting more time with the MILF next door. I'll add my good luck wishes for the dev to yours.
It's kind of annoying because I like incest, but this goes against the original ideas of the story. Amelie being the Aunt and Kaylee and Stephanie being the cousins are enough incest for me. No need to randomly make them Mom and sisters smh. My two cents.

Great update also but I wanted more Kaylee.

May 13, 2018
Anybody else run into this problem at the start of Chapter 2?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heartproblems 0.2
Wed Jan 06 02:39:19 2021

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes