4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I am not sure about this. Now that the MC is out of the town is there going to be a time skip? Or will we meet a new set of characters and the three we have now will be like side characters or something? I don't like either but I definitely prefer the time skip. Or maybe it will be something completely different idk.

Reactions: Grelk

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
There is a God, I had hoped that the sandbox style would be eliminated and here we are lol. This game definitely deserves a clean slate now, all of the reviews bashing it should also be vanquished. This version of the story makes Kylee look 10 times desirable then the last. And Stephanie does not look like a 12 year old, knock it off I know grown women who look like her. Leave her be.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her. "

Bet that mother's like: Son, imma just leave you with your aunt for a while, while I buy some milk

NEVER SEEN AGAIN

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk
Mar 26, 2020
Ok boys and girls, I thought the renders in the game were pretty good but the script needed some help.
I'm definitely not a writer by trade but I was bored so I figured I would try to fix the script up. I piggy backed on the patch made by:
AbrahamFroman

I rewrote some stuff and tried to fix some of the English, grammar, and punctuation. Might make the game more enjoyable, let me know what you guys think, you aren't gonna hurt my feelings. Tried to add some jokes and make the game make more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and mikel8519

Dale oneill

Aug 23, 2017
he could have done that a lot different now the only ones you can see is you mom and little sister and not kaylee there are going to be sum that are not going to like that and I am one of them you do not need more girls just the ones you have now

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android Moded port:

Heart Problems [v0.3]+[ripson's walkthrough/gallery Mod]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For more android ports you can reach me on

Last edited:

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I did not see that ending coming, Uncle Davie had pretty much a normal response... Well not really I was expecting him to pounce on the Mc. I look forward to more Baelee is my favorite.

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes