4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

The story progresses and gets longer... What do I mean by this?
I would like to add a little more content, previously chapter 3 was going to come out with approximately 300 renders but thinking about it I think I need at least 50 more renders to make the chapter not so short, also I haven't taken into account the animation I have left to render (rendering an animation takes a lot of time).
I have been working hard to finish the chapter before the end of the month but as usual, my estimates fail and the release of the test version is postponed to March.
I apologize to those of you who were expecting chapter 3 before the end of the month because I don't think I will be able to finish it in that short time frame.
Without further ado, here are the percentages.
  • Writing ≈ 100%
  • Renders ≈ 85% [310 renders]
  • Code ≈ 10%
-Xenorav

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021

I would like to add a little more content, previously chapter 3 was going to come out with approximately 300 renders but thinking about it I think I need at least 50 more renders to make the chapter not so short, also I haven't taken into account the animation I have left to render (rendering an animation takes a lot of time).
I have been working hard to finish the chapter before the end of the month but as usual, my estimates fail and the release of the test version is postponed to March.
I apologize to those of you who were expecting chapter 3 before the end of the month because I don't think I will be able to finish it in that short time frame.
  • Writing ≈ 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%
-Xenorav
Thank you kind sir for this update. Kudos to Xenorav for being honest and trying his best.

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018

• Writing ≈ 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%
-Xenorav
Our lord and savior KIGa has answered, thank you KIGa :)

Reactions: KiGa and vukota77

vukota77

Feb 1, 2020
a

• Writing ≈ 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%
-Xenorav
any mom teasers?

bob1253rr

Feb 8, 2021
Walkthrough Mod / Super Points. - Current version : 0.2

Sorry it took us time, But me, My husband, And our friend Matt, Have made a super " Script / WT " mod for the game, That includes :

1. Ultra points : If you play with the script, It will give u many **many** Points in the game in each choice, So you don't have to worry about editing your saves or such things, And it will stay even after update ( in your saves )/

2. WT with the best choices which we recommend, Obviously we don't know what will change within the new updates, But as of 0.2, These are the best.

3. Low request in points : If an action needs (example) : Mila_Love>12 Then..... , It will be turned to 1 instead of Y points, Which means that even if you don't follow the WT, You will get The hidden scenes that require a number of points.

Keep in mind, We are new to this, So let us know when there is an issue / needs an update.

Edit : Made it so all points now are super.

Creator/s : Haikuru/Matt/UnderXC
how do i add it to my game

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I agree. How about something along the lines of. While MC was in college he designed the next (pick what ever ) "facebook". He can run it himself or could have sold it. Regardless he isnow a multi billionaire. He moves the girls to his place
How about at a young age MC's father (mother was against it) shipped MC off to a private elite boarding school. MC has been gone for many years without any contact from his family. MC was taught at the school how to take an idea and create a multi million/billion dollar corporation. Which he has done. They also taught him the skills needed to be a top agent in the CIA/MI6. MC has graduated early and returned home. Is he there to get revenge and destroy the whole family? Or just selected members. How will he destroy the. What secrets can he uncover about his family. Or will he find the love for the family.
If i know how to create these games I might run with that idea
LOL, isn't that kind of what Agent 53X is?

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I dunno how I missed this game, but I am glad I have found the way. What can I say, I am sucker for milfs like the auntie, but there is so much more to like. The writing feels somehow natural, nothing is too rushed, you are getting different scenarios with each character and you just get this feeling that makes you want more. Fingers crossed, I hope the author will see this game through so we can enjoy the whole story...

PS: To be honest there are two negative things about this game, at least for me. No matter what I chose I still ended up getting blowjob by the latina mifl(nothing wrong about this, she is just not my type and I would welcome the option to not get involved with her, at least sexually). The other thing is I need to think which game I am gonna stop supporting, so I can give some money to Xenorav

Reactions: Abhai

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a version with it still in the game?
Here . This is the sandbox version with that scene but it was buggy, scenes didn't trigger, and stuff like that, that is why the game changed to pure VN style.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes