4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I said it before I say it again the Dev is good at making a good-looking game (renders and animations) but his writing is absolute shit, at this point I only skip the dialogue and hope for a few hot scenes.

From her look I really like Stephanie but again the writing of all characters is terrible.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I said it before I say it again the Dev is good at making a good-looking game (renders and animations) but his writing is absolute shit, at this point I only skip the dialogue and hope for a few hot scenes.

From her look I really like Stephanie but again the writing of all characters is terrible.
Imo a lot of the bad writing is because the dev gives u choices only to ignore them afterwards, i mean why even giving a choice then...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Unfortunately I cant do anything about the renders, but thanks for the thumbs up
I have altered the render and altered the parent references in the script
sorry to bother you again but I found another issue
Untitled.png
She's talking about Davey so with your patch it should say uncle instead of father. The mc refers to his deceased father a few screens later as well it should be deceased uncle. Thank you for making this patch for those that prefer it.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
sorry to bother you again but I found another issue
View attachment 1339280
She's talking about Davey so with your patch it should say uncle instead of father. The mc refers to his deceased father a few screens later as well it should be deceased uncle. Thank you for making this patch for those that prefer it.
Thought I had done that, Gonna sort it now. Please keep them coming, (if there is any more ;))

Updated grammar and parent refernces

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I’m not surprised at all that Davie pulled another D-bag stunt, but I’m still curious as to what’s the reason for it. Of course I’m rooting for Davie’s downfall because it makes the chances of winning Amelie’s heart much better if you’re the Mc. But Is his character that much of an asshole that he’d forget something so important as his 20 year old wedding anniversary? That’s pretty fucked up thing to do.

There was a lot of Amelie content in this update, which should please most. And also a good balance between the other Li’s. My stock remains high for Stephanie, she’s a hot character to me, and I enjoy her content, especially the teasing aspect. And even though I don’t see Mia being anything other than side action, I’m not complaining. I enjoy her roleplay games as well as her assets.

jc4b

Aug 5, 2021
im not complaining coz i love the story so far.. i just hope that all of devs and creator have a good life, i hope too you know a hardcore.. if devs read this if i have a money i will give all my shit coz of this beauty.. seriously fr

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes