4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So I'm guessing the version number doesn't correspond to the number of chapters. I was pretty confused after loading up my save at the end of the last update. Apparantly version 0.3 had four chapters already.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Here is my IC script for the release of 0.5 the other day, it includes an edited render showing Mom on the phone instead of Aunt.
Make backups of "script.rpy" in Heart Problems\game and image "ch2_10nv" in Heart Problems\game\images\scenes\ch2
Read the readme's
WILL NOT WORK WITH SAVES FROM ORIGINAL SCRIPT OR OTHER MODS, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well it is a VN not a Kinetic novel...with choices comes feed back, opinions, constructive criticism and complaints...it is an unfinished VN People are allowed to have an opinion if you dont like it dont read the comments, what gets me is you remarking on people complaing while you are complaining about them "Pathetic little minds" just maybe your mind is the same
the thing regarding this "vn" is that dev has been already explained few times that there wont be many (if any) "paths" ie choices with girls, at least not till the ending chapters...
so there is no point in complaining why some characters arent avoidable.
for example, i would very much prefer to be able to avoid little brat stephanie, yet that is not possible just yet.

p.s.
though here are at least some choices, dont let that "vn" tag fools you - there are more than few "vn"s without any actual choices and as kn as it could get :HideThePain:

Reactions: MrFriendly

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So is this download just chapter 4 only? Or is it the whole game and we can start a new playthrough from chapter 1?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I really liked it, I didn't know it and I loved it... especially the body models and the animations of the scenes... I hope there will be more future updates...

Reactions: delacroix2

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Xenorav I played this in july, guess there is nothing new right? the game ends after kissing Amelie...:confused:
"Chapter 4 released!
Changes from the test version:
  • Music and sounds added.
  • Sounds and effects added to some animations.
  • Fixed bugs in some renders.
  • Minor adjustments in the code.
  • Adjustment in the speed of an animation.
So is this download just chapter 4 only? Or is it the whole game and we can start a new playthrough from chapter 1?
a whole game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No one asked me to chime in, but you really make my blood boil.
The more of your posts I read, the more I'm amazed at your hypocrisy and bitterness.

You wrote something similar here:

But then, these were written by you ONLY IN THE PAST WEEK in different threads:

I repeat: just during the last 7 days. You've been doing the same shit for as long as I can remember you on F95.
Why don't you practise what you preach, or at least shut the fuck up?
DID aka MPD is quite popular topic nowadays...and not only in "Measuring my cum" :unsure::BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
DID aka MPD is quite popular topic nowadays...and not only in "Measuring my cum" :unsure::BootyTime:
Sorry Abhai but I don't get those initials so I don't understand the reference :(

Anyway my post was promptly deleted, it was maybe a record; I hope the post calling other users "pathetic little minds" will be deleted as well.

Anyway, I had come here just comment on how hot the female models on this games are. I remember when it was first released that the previews showed the younger girl as a little child, or so it seemed. Fortunately she later grew into a fine looking curvy short girl; really really fine girl :Kappa:
I still don't like much the beginning of the story, but ....

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes