4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There's an option to swat at her butt before that, and it will lead to her butt get slapped.
I squeezed or groped or grinded her butt whenever I got an option to ... but I dont get the slap option ... it is possible to explain it a little more specific where this butt swat should happen?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I was a bit annoyed at first at having to replay the first two chapters, but I think the tweaks and additions were definitely improvements! What I really like about this game is that all the girls/women are so different from each other, both in terms of body as well as personality. OK, the younger cousin is slightly annoying with her clingyness but as long as we can grind her and feel her up I'm totally willing to overlook that ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if the WT mods will be updated? Before people start freaking out I am not trying to rush the creators of the mods I am just asking if there are plans to update the mods.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richard Perkins

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
None of the mods in the op have been updated, trying to use old mods in the new version will most likely mess up your game.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I am really enjoying this game, especially the Aunt! She is quite warm.

It's good to see a game where the dev takes time to introduce some touching, hugging, and kissing and doesn't skip straight to sex.

I am looking forward to future updates!

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Final (Chapter 7)
(updating, revamped the WT, adjusted the gallery to the new layout, adding new scenes to the gallery and revamping the previous scenes. Will drop tomorrow for sure )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nice update. All of the scenes with Kylee were good. Please don't despise me, but I am here alone, who is not interested in aunt?:)
Q: can this scene be avoided?
I'm just on the solo path for Kylee and reject all the other girls, but there was no way to refuse.
Why is she trying to steal his pants? :KEK:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nice update. All of the scenes with Kylee were good. Please don't despise me, but I am here alone, who is not interested in aunt?:)
I'm just on the solo path for Kylee and reject all the other girls, but there was no way to refuse.
if you dont hit on her earlier probably it is (though never tried to not mess with her):unsure:

on the other hand, though i know many found that little annoying prick funny, or hot, or whatever, im trying to avoid her as best as possible, yet she stll forces her upon mc...hopefully thats gonna be solved in future updates - have desire to mess with her as much as i wanna to mess with the biting midge.

Reactions: Allanation

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
completely, just pick the worst options

Reactions: Missionary
4.40 star(s) 228 Votes