4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Walkthrough+cheatmod:
here is link:
Mega
discord link:
The cheat menu is hard to see in most screens as the font color blends into the backgrounds. Adding the green line in this part of cheatmod.rpy will black out the screen so you can read it.

screen cheatnav():
modal True
add "#000"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if that is the latest update news, thats some disappointingly slow development id say...two months since 0.4 release, and only 1/3 of 0.5 is done.
Slow is not the word and this is the easiest part of the event

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand the cousin thing, why is it a problem? In most countries, Sweden included, it's legal to marry a cousin. Even in many (about 20) of the states in US it's legal. I had a thing with one of my cousins when I was younger, even if nothing serious happened. Not because of a cousin problem, because we realised we were more friends than a loving couple. The aunt I can understand, their is the blood band stronger. So for me is that part of the story so bloody funny, even a little stupid. o_O Then I hated that I couldn't stop Lauren even if I did everything to insult her. :(

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
this is a greatest game I've ever played, in term of graphic etc. but tbh I started to worry about the slowing development and no indirect weekly report anymore here

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
we have a new weekly report. but still, this thread is nearly 'abandoned' (?)
I wouldn’t say abandoned, Xenorav doesn’t make Weekly Report anymore which by default decreases the requests for Patreon’s posts. It’s totally normal to a thread be less active when there’s no release or when it’s close to one(the exceptions are really big VN, which I hope happens with HP, this game is godly).

Oct 23, 2017
I wouldn’t say abandoned, Xenorav doesn’t make Weekly Report anymore which by default decreases the requests for Patreon’s posts. It’s totally normal to a thread be less active when there’s no release or when it’s close to one(the exceptions are really big VN, which I hope happens with HP, this game is godly).
In fact, there have been 3 Weekly Reports since the last update. The frequency isn't the same, but he didn't stop.

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I have the same hope for this game too, HP has a really big potential

Reactions: memo_herdez
4.40 star(s) 228 Votes